Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody (3709 Views)

Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by AlviraTv: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
The 82 Division headquarters of the Nigerian Army in Enugu State, has insisted that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu is not in military custody.
Recall that Kanu has gone missing since September 14 when some soldier allegedly invaded his Umuahia resident.
The controversy generated from the fact that Kanu has not been seen or heard from since then has led to the general believe that the IPOB leader was in captivity of the Nigerian military.
However, a military source from the 82 Division headquarters, Enugu State, which coordinates Operation Python Dance II exercise maintained that....click here to read on http://www.alviratv.com/2017/09/nigerian-army-speaks-on-nnamdi-kanu.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by simultaneousboi(m): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by MaziOmenuko: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
La click la bend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by Penalty82(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
What of his father who happened to be the traditional ruler of his people?

Even 1000 Lie Mohammeds, won't deceive me here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by LionDeLeo: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
I even wonder why the army wastes time responding to these foolish pigs calling themselves Igbos.

With this their latest lame gimmicks, the ipob idiots must have been assuming everyone shares the idea of getting their brains recharged through appropriate dose of Nnamdiot cownu's urine.

Anyway, all I know is that someone must pay if that runaway coward fails to appear in court at the appropriate time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by yarimo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nigeria army you have spoken definitely the terrorist is not with you , senator ABARIBE please over to you
Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by everozone: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Haters keep ranting and bluffing.The truth is that the world stands with IPOB.Nothing can change that fact,even the rented prostesters who stormed US embassy to force US to withdraw her support for IPOB are dead on arrival.They can't change anything.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by everozone: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Let's cross our fingers n watch as events unfold.Buhari n Buratai must bow to international pressure.This IPOB issue is like tse-tse fly on Buhari's scrotum.He will lose d war.We shall see who will first blink.We shall know who is a coward in d end.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by Adiola(f): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
buruntai is an idiot a low lifer and a vagabond buhari is even a bigger fool, illiterate and alittle lower than animal useless man at 74

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by farihafaheemah(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Adiola:
buruntai is an idiot a low lifer and a vagabond buhari is even a bigger fool, illiterate and alittle lower than animal useless man at 74
I pity any man that marries you.
Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by months: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
The Nigeria army were on the scene.

After the siege dead bodies recovered from Kanu house, with others taken away by the army, including Kanu and his parents.

Now, if Buahri can do the crime, then he should be brave enough to accept responsibility.

Even a terrorist organisation like Boko Haram, accept responsibility.

It does not matter if Buhari want to deny, there are evidence and instances that hangs Nnamdi Kanu and his family disappearance right around Buhari neck.

Thus, matters have now gone beyond national confines and it is now a matter for the international community and international law.

Not only have Nigeria government disobeyed court orders, they have proceeded to murder a defendant even while his trial was pending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gDvrXIESQw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjvVLnAGPe0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNFDSdCvuAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhFR5MRMx2o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=___-t8QCA3g

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by dlondonbadboy: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
They must provide Nnamdi kanu...If you have murdered him, provide his body for burial...

Buhari take responsibility for your action. Have you killed Nnamdi kanu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by Nemesis1: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nnamdi that ran before army even arrived lol
Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by shallysgirl: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
They must respond because they have him.
LionDeLeo:
I even wonder why the army wastes time responding to these foolish pigs calling themselves Igbos.

With this their latest lame gimmicks, the ipob idiots must have been assuming everyone shares the idea of getting their brains recharged through appropriate dose of Nnamdiot cownu's urine.

Anyway, all I know is that someone must pay if that runaway coward fails to appear in court at the appropriate time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by shallysgirl: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Then, shame on the army.
Nemesis1:
Nnamdi that ran before army even arrived lol
Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by Nemesis1: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
shallysgirl:
Then, shame on the army.

Only because mumu like you expect army to be everywhere at everytime and even if they do, you'll be the first start spamming UN's page and Trump's Twitter
Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by shallysgirl: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
All I know is shame on the army for killing unarmed civilians including Kanu and his family.
Nemesis1:

Only because mumu like you expect army to be everywhere at everytime and even if they do, you'll be the first start spamming UN's page and Trump's Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by Nemesis1: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
shallysgirl:
All I know is shame on the army for killing unarmed civilians including Kanu and his family.

Good riddance to cursed genes
Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by Lipscomb(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Of course yebo will marry her
farihafaheemah:

I pity any man that marries you.
Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by shallysgirl: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
OK, Mr skullminers. Anugom.
Nemesis1:

Good riddance to cursed genes

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by Successdude(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

hmmm guy i dey read yur comment sham dey catch me... Guy u no knw d reality on ground.
Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by mrajims(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Adiola:
you see your life
undecided. you lack manners. you don't have respect for someone that is old enough to be your grandpa? I pity your life. shiiooo
Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by Usernamefornl: 1:39am On Sep 30, 2017
mrajims:

you see your life
undecided. you lack manners. you don't have respect for someone that is old enough to be your grandpa? I pity your life. shiiooo
dont bother ursef wt olosho ranting, it is their work.
Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by Presidiotbuhari: 2:06am On Sep 30, 2017
Lol.... How time flies, the ever ofensive Zoogeria army has gone defensive & leg dragging. The hunter has become the hunted This is just the begining of the end this british fraud. .................Rip nigeria

Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by Adiola(f): 6:24am On Sep 30, 2017
mrajims:

you see your life
but you won't condemn the two idiots when they kill people infact you celebrate them ...buhari is an animal ,slowpoke and good for nothing old fool he is just as worth as Ogun sacrifice
Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by Adiola(f): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2017
Usernamefornl:
dont bother ursef wt olosho ranting, it is their work.
pepper suya e pain am
Re: Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody by Usernamefornl: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Adiola:
pepper suya e pain am
i dont undastand d rubbish u wrote. "pepper suya e pain am" what d fùck is dat?

(1) (Reply)

Finance Ministry Staff Weep As Adeosun Bows Out @ 11pm On Friday / INEC To Comply With Electoral Act Amendment Bill Once It Becomes Law / Abuja Mega Rally: See The Photo Of The Day That Have Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.