Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,316 members, 7,954,272 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Inspirational... Be Inspired! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inspirational... Be Inspired! (815 Views)

Top 10 Ways To Be Inspired | Inspirational | Motivation / 'our Love Story (inspired By A True Love Story) / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspirational... Be Inspired! by Brunicekid(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
�It is indeed evident that most Life mistakes are caused by paying little attention to details.
�The "little things"(which are in the real sense not little) that people don't pay attention to most times are the cause of many of the mistakes they face today.
�For instance, people nowadays tend to take time as very little and therefore they don't attach value to it which is evident in the way they spend their time doing irrelevant things.
Don't forget to:
���
�Study deep into the lives of successful people, and you will notice that they are people WHO WORK ALONG THE LINE OF THEIR DIVINE PURPOSE AND TAKE EVERY LITTLE THING IN THEIR LIFE IMPORTANT
���
THIS IS WHAT MAKES THEM SUCCESSFUL!!!
�The fact remains that what you don't ATTACH VALUE to can never bring any VALUE to your life.
�Remember to always,
��
VALUE every little and very important details in your life because that's what God has given unto you to succeed.
*I drop my pen at this point. ✍
Re: Inspirational... Be Inspired! by ct2: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
fi
Re: Inspirational... Be Inspired! by Brunicekid(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
ct2:
fi
Am not getting you...
Re: Inspirational... Be Inspired! by Brunicekid(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2017
Brunicekid:
Am not getting you...
What am trying to say is that Life mistakes are caused by we taking things not too important or "little"...
It is that "less importance" that we attach to things that cause failure...
Hope you get it?
Re: Inspirational... Be Inspired! by Brunicekid(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Be greatly inspired.
Re: Inspirational... Be Inspired! by Brunicekid(m): 12:03pm On May 17, 2021
Be inspired!!!

(1) (Reply)

What I Learnt From My First Kiss / Get Any Kind Of Book From This Online Bookstore! / Mystic Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.