Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Biafra Protest In Israel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest In Israel (2229 Views)

Biafra Protest Going On Across Europe As UN Accepts IPOB Referendum Request / BBC AFRICA: Biafra Protest Shuts Down Southern Nigeria States / Clamped Down Peaceful Biafra Protest In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Protest In Israel by ubamfrank: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
The Indigenous People of Biafra in Israel look to the state and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to help them gain independence from Nigeria.

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) held a protest in Tel Aviv Wednesday night calling for world aid in obtaining independence from Nigeria.

The Indigenous People of Biafra are made up mainly of Christians from the Igbo ethnic group who first tried to secede from Muslim-ruled Nigeria in the 1967-1970 civil war.

The Biafran people admire the state of Israel and its history, and call on the state to help them reach freedom by endorsing their claim for independence in the United Nations.

http://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/WATCH-Biafran-people-call-on-Israel-world-to-fight-for-their-freedom-506223

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by proudlyYoruba(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
M
Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by nototribalist: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
M
for Malu.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Muslim-ruled Nigeria in the 1967-1970 civil war so Gowon is a muslim? stop licking gowon ass.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by Adiola(f): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
I think the zoo is finished BTW I don't want the Igbo's to leave they are only reason my Yoruba Muslim brothers have not sold us to the caliphate please Igbo's shield thy sword we Christians in sw can't fight off the jihadist in the north and our Muslim brothers are not helping

13 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by HunterofPigs: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Adiola:
I think the zoo is finished BTW I don't want the Igbo's to leave they are only reason my Yoruba Muslim brothers have not sold us to the caliphate please Igbo's shield thy sword we Christians in sw can't fight off the jihadist in the north and our Muslim brothers are not helping

This is how a bastard sounds. Omo àlè lónfowó òsì júwe ilé baba e. Omo àlè ni é.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by Adiola(f): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
HunterofPigs:

This is how a bastard sounds. Omo àlè lónfowó òsì júwe ilé baba e. Omo àlè ni é.
my heart ooooo e pain this Muslim ooooo nonsense you can make use of the lagoon as for we yoruba Christians we are skeptical of our Yoruba Muslim brothers you people are prone to betrayal kpele

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by HunterofPigs: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Adiola:
my heart ooooo e pain this Muslim ooooo nonsense you can make use of the lagoon as for we yoruba Christians we are skeptical of our Yoruba Muslim brothers you people are prone to betrayal kpele

Ask any Yoruba person to interpret what I wrote there. You just proved that you're an impostor (as most people from your tribe are).

You're not Yoruba and you're not female. Why live in such a pretence? Please get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by Adiola(f): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Ask any Yoruba person to interpret what I wrote there. You just proved that you're an impostor (as most people from your tribe are).

You're not Yoruba and you're not female. Why live in such a pretence? Please get a life.
I don't need to prove to you my yorubaness come to ado-ekiti and say I'm not one

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by HunterofPigs: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Adiola:
I don't need to prove to you my yorubaness come to ado-ekiti and say I'm not one
Abeg park well. You're just another Pig and Idiot selling gala in Ado-Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by ZombieTAMER: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Yoruba Muslim why not take it easy
You will still have the Fulani backside all to yourself

13 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by ZombieTAMER: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Still better than a certified
Fulani cow selling human head in ogun

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by Bari22: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Let Israeli conduct referendum for independence of Palestine before commenting on Nigerian national issue, if not........

we are ready for them
Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by HunterofPigs: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Still better than a certified
Fulani cow selling human head in ogun

Why are you this confused? What does that even mean? LOL

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by ZombieTAMER: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
HunterofPigs:

You that have life ....
Where is the life in licking a Fulani backside
You will still need a Fulani man to tell you that the moon is out.... Blind cow

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by ZombieTAMER: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Why are you this confused? What does that mean? LOL
Don't deny what you are
Remember you are unemployed
Your free data will soon finish

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by ZombieTAMER: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Bari22:

Let Israeli conduct referendum for independence of Palestine before commenting on Nigerian national issue, if not........

we are ready for them
This is why this country called Nigger area is utterly useless

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by CrtlAltDel: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Adiola:
I [s]think the zoo is finished BTW I don't want the Igbo's to leave they are only reason my Yoruba Muslim brothers have not sold us to the caliphate please Igbo's shield thy sword we Christians in sw can't fight off the jihadist in the north and our Muslim brothers are not helping[/s]

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by CrtlAltDel: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Another confirmed Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by CrtlAltDel: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Adiola:
[s]my heart ooooo e pain this Muslim ooooo nonsense you can make use of the lagoon as for we yoruba Christians we are skeptical of our Yoruba Muslim brothers you people are prone to betrayal kpele[/s]
Trash

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by CrtlAltDel: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Adiola:
[s]I think the zoo is finished BTW I don't want the Igbo's to leave they are only reason my Yoruba Muslim brothers have not sold us to the caliphate please Igbo's shield thy sword we Christians in sw can't fight off the jihadist in the north and our Muslim brothers are not helping[/s]
Inconsequential irrelevant usless meaningless trashy rant grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by Adiola(f): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
HunterofPigs:

pain I'm not the cause of your frustration

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by Adiola(f): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Inconsequential irrelevant usless meaningless trashy rant grin grin angry
damn nairaland official number one motor park touttt.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by Malawian(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
HunterofPigs:

I dont even understand Yoruba, but i believe it means - bastard that uses his left hand to pint at his father's house.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by Iyajelili(f): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
This people and protest be like iyajelili and mess
Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by HunterofPigs: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Malawian:

I dont even understand Yoruba, but i believe it means - bastard that uses his left hand to pint at his father's house.
You're very correct. Yet, the Yoruba impostor doesn't even know.
Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by HunterofPigs: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Malawian:

You're very correct. This is what the Yoruba impostor doesn't find difficult to understand.
Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by CrtlAltDel: 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Adiola:
[s]damn nairaland official number one motor park touttt[/s].
Biyatch please grin grin grin
[img]https://uproxx.files./2012/06/tumblr_m55v2bmues1qdxlfoo1_500.gif?w=650[/img]
Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by 10mobile: 3:09am On Sep 30, 2017
Who's winning? Team Adiola 52 Likes, Team HunterOfPigs 3 Likes.
Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 30, 2017
10mobile:
Who's winning? Team Adiola 52 Likes, Team HunterOfPigs 3 Likes.
lol..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by MasterKim: 4:13am On Sep 30, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Na cyynthia.
Dem don block d werey tin. na new monicker be dz one

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest In Israel by great664(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2017
Bari22:

we are ready for them

Hypocrites... Why not ask Buhari to conduct Biafra referendum before commenting on Palestine? Ask El-rufai and your Saurdana too.

People like you are the reason Nigeria is backward.

(1) (Reply)

See The Bad Condition Of Benin Auchi Highway (pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: Senator Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari / Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.