Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur :UCL (1 - 1) On 17th October 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur :UCL (1 - 1) On 17th October 2017 (21343 Views)

Newcastle United Vs Manchester United : 1 - 4 On 17th October 2020 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 3 ) On 17th October 2020 / Everton Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 17th October 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur :UCL (1 - 1) On 17th October 2017 by chngebeginwthme: 12:25am On Oct 18, 2017
God punish real madrid..

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur :UCL (1 - 1) On 17th October 2017 by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 18, 2017
chiraqDemon:
I nor know why we go sell James and morata but benzema go still dey here

That james gan gan gan cry
Re: Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur :UCL (1 - 1) On 17th October 2017 by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 18, 2017
Datapoboi:
Madrid to get a penalty
sure bet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur :UCL (1 - 1) On 17th October 2017 by ib4real95(m): 6:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Seunpaul01:

So are u saying no team can beat them if they took the game serious?
I'm not saying no team can beat them but this tottenham can't beat madrid. If tottenham had scored 2, madrid would equalize immediately. If this match were to be the final do you think tottnham would even stand any chance at all?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur :UCL (1 - 1) On 17th October 2017 by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2017
ib4real95:

I'm not saying no team can beat them but this tottenham can't beat madrid. If tottenham had scored 2, madrid would equalize immediately. If this match were to be the final do you think tottnham would even stand any chance at all?

Ogbeni stop making excuses for Madrid. No team at this stage won't take matches serious. The fact is this Madrid team is on a steady decline. They've been struggling for form and you're here talking about final. No be person wey play well go reach final. Even though they've won it back to back, Madrid might not go far this season if they keep playing like this.

This same Madrid team lost 0-1 to real betis at home few weeks ago. Can we say they were not serious with the game considering the fact that their fierce rival barca will take advantage of their loss?

Chelsea lost to crystal palace. So chelsea too were not serious With the game bah?

Arsenal that lost to Watford too were not serious with the game abi?

In football you win some, loose some and draw some. Stop talking as if Madrid intentionally played a draw with Tottenham. The draw was the best they could get. Let's say madrid was awarded another penalty at 89 mins, won't they score and win? Madrid is not at their best at the moment. Fact

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur :UCL (1 - 1) On 17th October 2017 by samnyeks: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Good one Spurs'
Meanwhile click this link
http://godutygo.com/?refer=2057
Re: Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur :UCL (1 - 1) On 17th October 2017 by vroy(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2017
Fongido:

hope you're watching?
presently they are out of form last season dey played 39 games unbeaten zizou is still one of the best coach and player Madrid ever had

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur :UCL (1 - 1) On 17th October 2017 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
NeeKlaus:

When he scored against Dortmund and Apoel, did he need a penalty??
Last season when he scored against Bayern, Atletico and Juventus, did he need a penalty??
Or you haven't started watching football by then, shey??

You people always let your hatred blind you. Ronaldo is an enigma. undecided

STHU if you don't know football.

Bayern = Two offside

Juve = Offside

A. Madrid = You know the rest

Enigma?

I'm sure you don't even know what that means.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur :UCL (1 - 1) On 17th October 2017 by NeeKlaus: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mcquine:

STHU if you don't know football.

Bayern = Two offside

Juve = Offside

A. Madrid = You know the rest

Enigma?

I'm sure you don't even know what that means.
See who knows football.

Okay, let's do the Math. He scored 5 against Bayern. You say two were offside, how about the remain three? Were they penalties or offside too?

Against Atletico, he scored a Hattrick. How many were offsides or penalties?

Against Juve, he scored two. Which was the offside? The second goal he ran into the box and swept it beyond Buffon or the first goal where he placed it well and it got deflected into the goal??Which of them was offside, please?

You are obviously a blind hater and you really need to STFU. Come October 28th, he will receive the FIFA Best award. I shouldn't even be arguing with you cause you type like someone that knows nothing about football and I doubt if you even watch matches.

Accept it, Ronaldo is good. I am sure you are a Barca fan. I hope you can still remember the goal he scored against your club in the Spanish Super Cup? That is what a goal should look like.; D
Re: Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur :UCL (1 - 1) On 17th October 2017 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
NeeKlaus:

See who knows football.

Okay, let's do the Math. He scored 5 against Bayern. You say two were offside, how about the remain three? Were they penalties or offside too?

Against Atletico, he scored a Hattrick. How many were offsides or penalties?

Against Juve, he scored two. Which was the offside? The second goal he ran into the box and swept it beyond Buffon or the first goal where he placed it well and it got deflected into the goal??Which of them was offside, please?

You are obviously a blind hater and you really need to STFU. Come October 28th, he will receive the FIFA Best award. I shouldn't even be arguing with you cause you type like someone that knows nothing about football and I doubt if you even watch matches.

Accept it, Ronaldo is good. I am sure you are a Barca fan. I hope you can still remember the goal he scored against your club in the Spanish Super Cup? That is what a goal should look like.; D

OMG! You did not just say that.

Messi against Madrid anytime do the Math.

Sore Losers.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur :UCL (1 - 1) On 17th October 2017 by NeeKlaus: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mcquine:

OMG! You did not just say that.

Messi against Madrid anytime do the Math.

Sore Losers.
Lol.. that's your clapback? I thought you would find fault with the goals analysis.

GTFOH, please.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur :UCL (1 - 1) On 17th October 2017 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Lol.. that's your clapback? I thought you would find fault with the goals analysis.

GTFOH, please.

How else do you analyse offside goals and penalties?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur :UCL (1 - 1) On 17th October 2017 by hopefulLandlord: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
jonbellion:
See shot that foolish benzema miss. Higuain 2.0. I don't know why Madrid managers gave that clown a contract till 2022
I just don't know!
angry

still beats me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 / Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 14th December 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.