Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) (55962 Views)

Excited Johnny Drille Finally Meets With Jon Bellion (photos) / 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by gqboyy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
when celebrity becomes a fan
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by blingxx(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Naff24:
One of my crushes....me na Jamal Lyon I wan meet abeg, Kai.. I too like that Bobo menh kiss

He's gay ,so forget about him lipsrsealed undecided...

Well

For me im straight and available ..Let skip story move along grin
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by figure007(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
MasViews:
The fvck is Jon Snow?
hahahahahahah grin grin grin.... You are in 10th century? You don't know snow??
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by mariong(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hmmm! something doesn't add up in this picture. Is it that Jon Snow is short or MI is tall and fat?
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by paradigmshift(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Give us music.....you are posing with John snow undecided

grin grin
which song e dey give you. how many m.i songs you know lmao
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by zayyadoski(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
legends
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by emmamedicro46(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
Naziridamos:
Ma man John snow , m paitiantly waiting for season 8 and 9
E no fit pass 8 bruh
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Naff24(f): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
GetHelpWorldwid:

Jamal is no cunt man, he's a cork man real life.
He wouldn't like to meet u
Sorry, I'll be waiting for you to meet me.

Yeah I know, that's where d guy fuckup b dat jawe
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
figure007:
hahahahahahah grin grin grin.... You are in 10th century? You don't know snow??

I don't know him bro
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kings of the north
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by def111(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Kit Harrington my crush. kiss

Check me out too
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by LorDBolton(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
M.I looking like Kendrick
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by jrklinz: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Next time e go b lady gaga.
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by jrklinz: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
D no go know anytin abt us bt we go know much abt dem.
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by durubennie(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
kimbraa:
SO? undecided
kimbraa:
SO?
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
They are both the same height.

Small statured chaps
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Naziridamos:
Ma man John snow , m paitiantly waiting for season 8 and 9

You are lost. Season 8 don finish... We dey wait for season 9 sef...

Nothing like season 9.. hahaha
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by erosimo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
crazygod:
Both of them short sha

Na you con tall
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by bonetalk(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
beater of bastard

Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Ignyte(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
datjohn:

U gara be joking.
cool cool

Correct guy spotted.

They call me M to the I
Mister incredible
Most immaculate, mic inspector
MC interrogator, the music innovator
Mankind illustrator

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by hurlanrewaju(m): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
go watch "Game of Throne"
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jon snow look slim, GOT makes him look fat.
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Maximus85(m): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
MI, in short, I'll be brief. This guy's boo get dragons ooo
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by datjohn(m): 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ignyte:

They call me M to the I
Mister incredible
Most immaculate, mic inspector
MC interrogator, the music innovator
Mankind illustrator

One of my most favorite lines of all time.
So coherent.
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Give us music.....you are posing with John snow undecided

grin grin
oga entertain ursef music plenty online
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by figure007(m): 12:53am On Sep 30, 2017
MasViews:

I don't know him bro
he is one of the main actor in a very popular series titled Game of Throne.. .. You can tey and watch the series,its a nice season film with awards and rated. .. I think the season has reached 8....if you are used to watching gloadvert you would see where timaya scared of an artist with his face mask.. ..and what the laptop says ** the winter is here ** All gotten from game of throne movie
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Greystone: 1:13am On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:

You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by IbBarham(m): 1:54am On Sep 30, 2017
king in the north
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by moskhoe(m): 2:06am On Sep 30, 2017
Jon snow is indeed a short guy ;DJon snow is indeed a short guy
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Ceccylia(f): 4:21am On Sep 30, 2017
MasViews:
The fvck is Jon Snow?
King of the North tongue
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Miniano: 6:06am On Sep 30, 2017
John snow why na u no wan near our celebrity ni check the distance between john snow and MI.. Make dem no pick him pocket grin
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by stewatt(m): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Game of throne is actually the best movie on earth.. How can I join movies like this even if I go be the next pudrick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Inojie Started "Na Dem De Rush Us" Trend / Rich Guy Iceprince's Girlfriend Cheated On Him With Shares Revealing Photos / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.