Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Rate And Review : A Nairalander Created His First Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rate And Review : A Nairalander Created His First Site (695 Views)

How A Nairalander Created Paypal Subscription Payment Integration On Nairaland / A Nairalander And Blogger, Mandy News Shares New Promo Photos / Nigerian Built Instant Messaging App - Qbee Chat. Download And Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate And Review : A Nairalander Created His First Site by andassyn(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hello nairalanders,

I just created my first site, it's a simple site that offers News and entertainment

We need authors and contributors to posts to our directory. If interested kindly drop your email and other data's

http://Ebiramedia.com.ng
Re: Rate And Review : A Nairalander Created His First Site by toscylo(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
FTC
2nd MEDAL
I DEDICATE IT TO MY PARENT
CONCERNING UR POST
CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate And Review : A Nairalander Created His First Site by Mrl1: 3:28am On Sep 30, 2017
toscylo:
FTC

2nd MEDAL

I DEDICATE IT TO MY PARENT

CONCERNING UR POST

CONGRATULATIONS
First to comment indeed. As e no come make front page nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate And Review : A Nairalander Created His First Site by ekems2020(m): 3:51am On Sep 30, 2017
wonderful!!! did you really create this??
andassyn:
Hello nairalanders,

I just created my first site, it's a simple site that offers News and entertainment

We need authors and contributors to posts to our directory. If interested kindly drop your email and other data's

http://Ebiramedia.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate And Review : A Nairalander Created His First Site by andassyn(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Yea
Re: Rate And Review : A Nairalander Created His First Site by jiggar(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2017
"Taps mic and clears throat"

Please all, I'm also trying to see if I can get on the trend, but I am stock with a major issue.

Well, difficult for a starter like me, but maybe, easy for others. Now, the problem(s) is/are, the tabs on my blog (writerstide..com) are not opening. The only one, which tends to open (sitemap tab) displays an error.

I have created pages, it doesn't reflect on the bars, the way I want them. I have no iota of idea what to do next. I am OK with the way the tabs are located, I just want them to open, when clicked.

"Drops mic and leaves"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate And Review : A Nairalander Created His First Site by Mrl1: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
jiggar:

Please all, I'm also trying to see if I can get on the trend, but I am stock with a major issue.

Well, difficult for a starter like me, but maybe, easy for others. Now, the problem(s) is/are, the tabs on my blog (writerstide..com) are not opening. The only one, which tends to open (sitemap tab) displays an error.

I have created pages, it doesn't reflect on the bars, the way I want them. I have no iota of idea what to do next. I am OK with the way the tabs are located, I just want them to open, when clicked.

"Drops mic and leaves"
I can help u design ur site very well call 09062306554

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate And Review : A Nairalander Created His First Site by jiggar(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mrl1:

I can help u design ur site very well call 09062306554

Thanks for replying. I would really like it, if you could guide me here, in this thread.

Atleast, I would be able to sort myself out in the future, and also, it will definitely help others as well, don't you think so?

"Drops mic and leaves"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate And Review : A Nairalander Created His First Site by Mrl1: 2:03am On Oct 01, 2017
jiggar:

Thanks for replying. I would really like it, if you could guide me here, in this thread.

Atleast, I would be able to sort myself out in the future, and also, it will definitely help others as well, don't you think so?

"Drops mic and leaves"
(Grabs mic and clears throat) okay this is what you will do. Goto ur settings , click on Emmm Emmm .......................... (Mc : please Mr give us the micro phone. We don't have that time again. Maybe the person you want to advice should call you on phone. Then u guys can continue over there ) (Gat no choice , hands the micro phone over to Mc and leaves) grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Active 200k Facebook Page Likes For Sale #50000 / 9ja Adsense @7k Usa Verified @ / Nigeria Online Payment System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.