Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please (2537 Views)

I'm In Lagos Or I'm At Lagos ? / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by dagenius11: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hello nairaland. I'm currently in school nd frustrated nd tired of life. No food, no money for upkeep. I'm empty.

Everyone i tried talking to, foes nd family also complains.

please, i need help just to feed to keep body nd soul.

Modified: Acc details;

(..30.53.45.51.95..,, f.irst b.ank)
kindly disregard d dots.

Thanks fellow nairalanders..
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by NigerDeltan(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Osibanjo is now the VP from your zone, wld you mind calling him on phone after all you voted your brother into power against the one that gave us a robust economy where everyone used to eat three square meal

6 Likes

Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by MurderEnglish(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
I'd advice you to defer your admission at this point in time, go and develop a skill, be it online or offline. Be marketable and sell your skill. Give your self just 8months. You can now come back and continue studying.

Life is really not so simple and black and white.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by dagenius11: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Osibanjo is now the VP from your zone, wld you mind calling him on phone after all you voted your brother into power against the one that gave us a robust economy where everyone used to eat three square meal
times re really hard.. I've never gotten to this point in my life
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by Abdullateef77(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
You have no choice than to manage bro.
I would advice you to look for a part-time job around you, that you can do during you spare time.
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by dagenius11: 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
MurderEnglish:
I'd advice you to defer your admission at this point in time, go and develop a skill, be it online or offline. Be marketable and sell your skill. Give your self just 8months. You can now come back and continue studying.

Life is really not so simple and black and white.
seriously.. bt I can't defer cos i've gone far
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by dagenius11: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abdullateef77:
You have no choice than to manage bro.
I would advice you to look for a part-time job around you, that you can do during you spare time.
Thanks bro
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by MurderEnglish(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
dagenius11:
seriously.. bt I can't defer cos i've gone far
Maybe, you can do part time job as someone suggested but then it will only do you good for the moment.
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by libertyhope2017: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
I would like to know your tribe. If Igbo or Niger Delta, I'll help you. If you are Hausa-Fulani or Yoruba, especially yoruba which I suspect you since most of you beg online, I'll not help you because majority of you support this evil country; you are suffering, dying, no food, no house, absolutely nothing, yet you support this useless, evil country. Shows there is something mentally wrong with some of you...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
no love for humanity in Nigeria. I feel your pains op. I was one like you, not because my family members weren't doing will but because they think I am no body. but today I am a graduate ( MLS) just hoping to get internship space before year runs out. pls if you can help the op , pls do. I am so sorry op, cos I have noting with me now, I would have help. I ve pass through, your brains need glucose to assimilate, you need glucose to do more research and to concentrate. I remember when I was in school, sometime when I gaze the book, tears will be falling off not because I was having problem with my eyes, but because of the feeling.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by dagenius11: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
MurderEnglish:

Maybe, you can do part time job as someone suggested but then it will only do you good for the moment.
Thanks bro bt u knw learning a skill offline combine wit school ain't easy especially when u're skuling far away frm ur hometown.
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
libertyhope2017:
I would like to know your tribe. If Igbo or Niger Delta, I'll help you. If you are Hausa-Fulani or Yoruba, especially yoruba which I suspect you since most of you beg online, I'll not help you because majority of you support this evil country; you are suffering, dying, no food, no house, absolutely nothing, yet you support this useless, evil country. Shows there something mentally wrong with some of you...
pls if you can help him, do. let them no, you have noting against their tribe. let them no that the Niger deltans and the IBO's have love for humanity unlike them.

1 Like

Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by dagenius11: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
libertyhope2017:
I would like to know your tribe. If Igbo or Niger Delta, I'll help you. If you are Hausa-Fulani or Yoruba, especially yoruba which I suspect you since most of you beg online, I'll not help you because majority of you support this evil country; you are suffering, dying, no food, no house, absolutely nothing, yet you support this useless, evil country. Shows there something mentally wrong with some of you...
I'm Edo by tribe sir. schooling at d north central. FUTMinna to be precise
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
dagenius11:
Thanks bro bt u knw learning a skill offline combine wit school ain't easy especially when u're skuling far away frm ur hometown.
this was the mistake you do. u have nothing are you are going far away. i am a bayelsan And I was schooling in ndu.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by moninuola65: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
libertyhope2017:
opinion contrary to name!
are you have anything to over?
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by dagenius11: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
beamtopola:

this was the mistake you do. u have nothing are you are going far away. i am a bayelsan And I was schooling in ndu.
seriously, attimes i'll just sit down nd be crying. I've got a bright future nd i'm sure twil all be story one day.
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
dagenius11:
seriously, attimes i'll just sit down nd be crying. I've got a bright future nd i'm sure twil all be story one day.
I was only determine despite the negative comments from my people.
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by Abdullateef77(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
dagenius11:
I'm Edo by tribe sir. schooling at d north central. FUTMinna to be precise

I am also schooling in FUTMINNA
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by ashjay001(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
beamtopola:

pls if you can help him, do. let them no, you have noting against their tribe. let them no that the Niger deltans and the IBO's have love for humanity unlike them.
libertyhope2017:

Fools!? Ur sis with five kids was just assisted in lagos, by yorubas, after u n ur brothers abandoned her! She totally refused to even go back to imo!?

U're evil n shouldnt hide behind tribe!? Later u will claim bloody xtians!?

Op, can u post just ur acct n ur details, some pple dont need to know ur tribe!? I shud be in minna tomorrow, I might chat u, if I round up early.

7 Likes

Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by dagenius11: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abdullateef77:

I am also schooling in FUTMINNA, a 500l student to be precise and I have not even resumed because of the way thing are
wow! nd e-test has started already for dose writing cbt papers. It's well bro.. Which of d campus re u? Bosso or G.k
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by Abdullateef77(m): 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=dagenius11 post=60959675]wow! nd e-test has started already for dose writing cbt papers. It's well bro.. Which of d campus re u? Bosso or G.k[/quote
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by efighter: 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
libertyhope2017:

You that have not eaten since yesterday is now here ranting about helping someone. You better help your miserable self by commiting suicide.

1 Like

Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by dagenius11: 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
ashjay001:

Fools!? Ur sis with five kids was just assisted in lagos, by yorubas, after u n ur brothers abandoned her! She totally refused to even go back to imo!?

U're evil n shouldnt hide behind tribe!? Later u will claim bloody xtians!

Op, can u post just ur acct n ur details, some pple dont need to know ur tribe!? I shud be in minna tomorrow, I might chat u, if I round up early.
Thank's bro..but my fone can't access whatsapp unless facebook.. here is my acct. details..

(..30.53.45.51.95.., ., F.IRST B.ANK..) kindly disregard d dots.

u can search me on facebook wit d name above for d chat. Thanks
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by ashjay001(m): 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
dagenius11:
Thank's bro..but my fone can't access whatsapp unless facebook.. here is my acct. details..

(..30.53.45.51.95..,, F.IRST B.ANK..) kindly disregard d dots.

u can search me on facebook wit d name above for d chat. Thanks

Clean out ur name. Lets see how tins play out.
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by dagenius11: 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
ashjay001:

Clean out ur name. Lets see how tins play out.
DONE. Alright..Thanks alot boss
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by dagenius11: 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abdullateef77:

I am in Bosso. Was looking for ways to better my life when I resume that why I stayed back. I am not having any e-tests
Alright. All d best bro
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by BabaRamota1980: 12:26am On Sep 30, 2017
dagenius11:
Hello nairaland. I'm currently in school nd frustrated nd tired of life. No food, no money for upkeep. I'm empty.

kindly disregard d dots.

Your request is powerful. Nairaland has a fund-me/SOS account that they manage and contributions come from members and I believe Nairaland management as well. Anyway, they also have a verification process you go through before your request is approved and you can draw from the account. It is the surest way!

Good luck bro
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by dagenius11: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Your request is powerful. Nairaland has a fund-me/SOS account that they manage and contributions come from members and I believe Nairaland management as well. Anyway, they also have a verification process you go through before your request is approved and you can draw from the account. It is the surest way!

Good luck bro
Thank you. I Will be really glad, nd i'm ready for any form of verification.
Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by dagenius11: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2017
dagenius11:

kindly disregard d dots.

Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by ashjay001(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2017
Lala, Seun, mynd44, dem say una dey share money? Oya, make una share reach ds youngman side abeg.

1 Like

Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by Develpeast: 8:39am On Sep 30, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Please stop spoiling our name, if you are a goat, remain a goat in your home.

6 Likes

Re: I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2017
ashjay001:

U're evil n shouldnt hide behind tribe!? Later u will claim bloody xtians!?

may God bless you bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is NECO Result Accepted Outside Nigeria ??? / Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic Jamb 2010/2011 Admitted Candidate / Moshood Abiola Poly Nd And Hnd Form Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.