Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,276 members, 7,849,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

How To Cure Boredom While Reading!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Cure Boredom While Reading!! (473 Views)

Memes To Cure Boredom [photos] / LASU Law Students Dies While Reading For His Exam (Photo) / OAU Female Student 'Ran Mad' While Reading For Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Boredom While Reading!! by Dinzelflash(m): 1:50am On Sep 30, 2017
Repeat after me: Everything in this life is designed to make you fail.

This includes bore DOME ! no other word is used more today than by the young bloods so you are not alone nor special. Kids describe the Ipad , the Iphone the Computer that they are bored.

So you must know in life by now that some will Win and Some Will loose and every time you bow out do to bore DOME ! you will loose.

Millions like you will loose before you even began, its sad , im sorry but its the truth. this word has so much power but the power of this words is Failure.

So lets put this into perspective for you. Unless you were sprinkled with some fairy dust that was going to make studying exciting and fun you are prone to failure.

So lets put you in the real world. I assign you a problem to solve as I need to get my company from a to z . you get me from a to h and you need a break , as you get a little Bore DOME !

So I give the same equation to the next Kid and he gets me from a - u and we shake are head as good effort . Next kid same equation but this time he takes us from a to z and uses the kid still at it to help him get the final piece of the puzzle.

Both are hired as programmers and you the Bore DOME ! kid is simply forgotten about , and on your record we write well you know ,

This state of being bored is more like a virus with no cure and its effects are drastic on you , people around you and those that know you as they can all become victims or worse yet object of boredom.

So as you can see I do not care about the reason why you are bored., but you better understand the consequences of what this really means to you and your life.

If Bore DOME ! is going to get you to fail , can you imagine how easily life is going to pound you into the ground.

So what you are really screaming to the world is that you have no discipline to concentrate and there fore cannot be trusted to do anything as you may loose focus and kill someone.

Do me a favor and right that on your RESUME that you get Bored really easy all the time and let me know how you do.

Once you realize that being bored is nothing more than understanding that everything in life is designed to make you fail , than you can show your strength by defeating something that millions of others will bow out of on the account of boredom .

good luck.
culled from Quora.
Re: How To Cure Boredom While Reading!! by bbsteve(m): 2:00am On Sep 30, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Professors / Questions About Changing Of Course/institutions / I Want A Political Scientist Who Can Write A Good Project On Nigerian Foriegn Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.