Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Which Of These Two Computer Courses Do I Choose ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Of These Two Computer Courses Do I Choose ? (553 Views)

Check Now Discount On All Computer Courses @baycrystal / New Site Released For All Computer Courses Tutorial / Learn Computer Courses At Your Own Convenience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Two Computer Courses Do I Choose ? by Eemah(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2010
Please I want to take a diploma course in either Database Management or Software Engineering and I don't know which one to choose I need some advice
Re: Which Of These Two Computer Courses Do I Choose ? by routik(m): 2:38am On Mar 06, 2010
Review the course outlines of the two and check on the one you can do very well with full passion and dedication.
wish you the best.
Re: Which Of These Two Computer Courses Do I Choose ? by Latiboy: 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2010
Guy anything computers i love it.see if u can outline the courses that is under the database & software engr.then i can talk more.cisco is quite good.but in terms of lucrativity software engineering is the best.just outline the courses let me see. Am in love with computers.
Re: Which Of These Two Computer Courses Do I Choose ? by Dokki: 1:33am On Mar 07, 2010
Database management IMO
Check out what DBA's and SAP consultants earn - na die!

In the western hemisphere it all about collecting data, mining it and using it for business intelligence.
This will be coming over very soon as companies start to look for competitive advantage and the onset of out sourcing to reliable low cost centers in Africa.

Good luck in which ever field you choose as i don't think you can go wrong in the long run.

D

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude D610 For Sell / Brand New Hp Mini Laptops Sent 2 Me. Who Wants 2 Buy? / Do You Need It Support? Cont'd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.