Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,041 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Azuka Ogujiuba Releases Evidence To Prove Claims Tonto Dikeh Made Against Her Ex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Azuka Ogujiuba Releases Evidence To Prove Claims Tonto Dikeh Made Against Her Ex (698 Views)

Toyin Abraham Vs Comedian Twyse: Actress Releases Evidence / Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist / “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azuka Ogujiuba Releases Evidence To Prove Claims Tonto Dikeh Made Against Her Ex by Dirah(f): 5:31am On Sep 30, 2017
Azuka Ogujiuba releases evidence to prove claims Tonto Dikeh made against her ex-husband were false (VIDEO)

Just after being cursed by the controversial actress, Tonto Duke, Azuka Ogujiuba has finally released what she claims to be evidence of Tonto Dikeh and Olakunle Churchill’s home in Ghana

According to the journalist, she released this to show that some of the claims Tonto Dikeh made against her husband, Olakunle Churchill, when their marriage fell apart earlier this year, were false.

She added that Churchill showed her evidence when she went to their home in Ghana to carry out some investigations.

Click to watch the video of ‘the evidence’ and the rest as shared by Azukahttp://www.dirahgist.com/2017/09/azuka-ogujiuba-releases-evidence-to.html?m=1

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba Releases Evidence To Prove Claims Tonto Dikeh Made Against Her Ex by HMZi: 6:11am On Sep 30, 2017
TOTO DICK should allow person hear word na.....attention junky
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba Releases Evidence To Prove Claims Tonto Dikeh Made Against Her Ex by olureignforever: 6:15am On Sep 30, 2017
This Tonto matter self tire person. Any man wey go marry this botch don enter one chance.
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba Releases Evidence To Prove Claims Tonto Dikeh Made Against Her Ex by lalanice(f): 6:20am On Sep 30, 2017
Tonto is an actress, I can't buy her tears. I still believe she is lying. she already tried to deceive people for too long

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba Releases Evidence To Prove Claims Tonto Dikeh Made Against Her Ex by Saintsammurai(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2017
NAwao,,, Why is this Azuka carrying Tonto's matter for head? "Attention seeking biitchh...Tonto made all of them famous, including churchill and that husband snatcher....whatever they say, Tonto dikeh is bae,, she has paid her dues in the industry and will forever be remembered by Nigerians, her legacy lives on.. Churchill and his cohorts can never reach her level...
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba Releases Evidence To Prove Claims Tonto Dikeh Made Against Her Ex by Saintsammurai(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2017
lalanice:
Tonto is an actress, I can't buy her tears. I still believe she is lying. she already tried to deceive people for too long
What you believe hold no water... you are just a fan, she is rich, famous, talented and beautiful... so what you say here is meaningless..
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba Releases Evidence To Prove Claims Tonto Dikeh Made Against Her Ex by MustiizRaja(m): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Toto dike and MAZI azuka dnt leme curse una two please no dey disturb us for here
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba Releases Evidence To Prove Claims Tonto Dikeh Made Against Her Ex by phintohlar(f): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2017
lalanice:
i believe the same too,i never trust that woman right from the start...
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba Releases Evidence To Prove Claims Tonto Dikeh Made Against Her Ex by phintohlar(f): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
What you believe hold no water... you are just a fan, she is rich, famous, talented and beautiful... so what you say here is meaningless..
for your mind now you dey make sense right?
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba Releases Evidence To Prove Claims Tonto Dikeh Made Against Her Ex by lalanice(f): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
and u had to mention me ? SMH

(1) (Reply)

Money Mike Honors His Son Drake With A Giant Tattoo Of His Face / Fela Anikulapo Kuti 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / See Nigerian Artist Ikeslimster Drawing Of Music Icon, Fela Anikulapo Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.