Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,565 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

My Favorite Atheists Quote. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Favorite Atheists Quote. (3001 Views)

My Favorite Line From The Bible / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by butterflyl1on: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2017
dalaman:

Didn't really pay attention to it initially. The guy fall hand. grin

He no fall "hand" cheesy

He use "hand" hold am well well grin

It's people like him that have made Vaseline a bit more expensive in the market. angry
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by felixomor: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You just can't bear not having the last word.
Oya have it...
Get out undecided
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by Ericsunday619: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2017
dalaman:

Didn't really pay attention to it initially. The guy fall hand. grin
you faithless atheists. So masturbation is wrong abi? grin
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by dalaman: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ericsunday619:
you faithless atheists. So masturbation is wrong abi? grin

Its not. Paying for the service is what I was talking about. Masturbation isn't wrong.
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by Ericsunday619: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
dalaman:

Its not. Paying for the service is what I was talking about. Masturbation isn't wrong.
hahahahahaha it's illegal in Nigeria but nothing is wrong with it as long it's protected sex grin
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by Ranchhoddas: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
felixomor:
Get out undecided
E pain am.
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by felixomor: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
E pain am.
I thought you said u had gone?
Your brain is never settled,
Ever going and coming....
What an unstable Simpleton. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by Ericsunday619: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2017
felixomor:

I thought you said u had gone?
Your brain is never settled,
Ever going and coming....
What an unstable Simpleton. undecided
antiatheists people angry
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by correctguy101(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2017
Ericsunday619:
am not an atheist but a misotheism. Meaning i hate God
Strong words bruh, strong words..
Bruvh, clap for yourself cos I'm definitely not gonna applaud you for this comment. It reeks of confusion.

Again, clap for yourself. But if I may ask, which of the gods do you have hatred for most?
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I can see someone committing a fallacy up there

Fallacy Type: "Poisoning The Well Fallacy"

Description: Poisoning the well (or attempting to poison the well ) is a type of informal logical fallacy where irrelevant adverse information about a target is preemptively presented to an audience, with the intention of discrediting or ridiculing everything that the target person said/ is about to say.

Example: Before you hear what Ericsunday619 has to say, let me tell you he once solicited for phone intimacy

BTW soliciting for phone intimacy and paying for it is actually a lot better than spending years in the religion section claiming to be pastor that sees visions, raised someone from the dead, healed heart defects, never sinned in 25 years, then used this reputation to fleece an innocent Nairalander of his six million naira in a business deal in the business section then disappear, only to come back after a while with an alternate monicker pretending to be new and a pig farmer

Hopefully, he won't swindle another Nairalander then come back as an Okrikia seller next grin
Are you implying that butterflylion is 4everGod? Why do you think so?
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2017
felixomor:
Unfortunately, many ground breaking discoveries came from religious men.

The quote is ignorance - laden. undecided
Stale, man! That's not the point. Anybody can claim anything for whatever reason, whether they're who they claim to be is another matter entirely.

Those great men lived in a time when religion dominated everything and was deeply ingrained in the fabrics of society, so even if they did see through all the bullshit therein, denouncing it and living freely afterwards would be a tad difficult - it would be career suicide for many.

The vast majority of the great men were HERETICS with very UNORTHODOX views and ideas about Christianity, and probably wouldn't have identified with that religion had they lived today - because, quite frankly, it is obvious that they find the mainstream version ridiculous.

It is clear from many of their opinions, philosophies, ideas about the divine, and their lifestyle that they were nothing like the average Nigerian Christian who lives by retarrded Biblical principles.

Stop trying to identify with those men to make yourself feel good, because you're nothing alike - your world views are worlds apart, and they never belonged in your unfortunately vast bubble of ridiculous Christianity.

A person like Rene Descartes would probably have identified as a deist had he lived in the modern day, the same goes for Leibniz, Immanuel Kant and many others.

Many of these men had Deistic philosophies, and their writings and assertions clearly demonstrate their spectacular deviation from Christianity and Biblical principles. They weren't Christians in the sense you're implying!

They weren't the felixomor kind of Christians!
Tozara
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by adepeter2027(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Stale, man! That's not the point. Anybody can claim anything for whatever reason, whether they're who they claim to be is another matter entirely.

A person like Rene Descartes would probably have identified as a deist had he lived in the modern day, the same goes for Leibniz, Immanuel Kant and many others.

Many of these men had Deistic philosophies, and their writings and assertions clearly demonstrates their spectacular deviation from Christianity and Biblical principles. They weren't Christians in the sense you're implying!

@bold

Blood of Lucifer.
You're wicked
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by Ranchhoddas: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:

Brutality.
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2017
adepeter2027:

@bold

Blood of Lucifer.
You're wicked
It's just plain ridiculous to read shiit like that. Is Christianity about the LABEL or the SUBSTANCE? It's just insane to put men of that caliber in his camp of "nutters for Yahweh" and "fools for Christ" when it is obvious from their writings and published works that most of these men were heretics, and rational rebels paying LIP SERVICE to Christianity.

These fools automatically assume that anyone who lays claim to a conception of God is automatically considered unintelligent by the atheist, even though it's been made clear that the main thrust is the ridiculousness of the religions, that the attack is on the IMPOSSIBLE deities and the idiotic ideas their alleged Mouth Pieces propagate.

Thomas Paine was a deist who attacked Abrahamism for the same reason. The Deistic conception of God is irrelevant and superflous since it has NO influence on human society - like every other superflous philosophical hypothesis and all other manners of imaginative masturbations, very typical of brilliant minds.

Someone like Felix will tell you that you're claiming Thomas Paine who was smart enough to see through the bullshit of the Abrahamic nonsense "is a fool for believing in God", and that you're automatically opposed to him - even though you're more or less in the same camp.

I've seen that retarrded propaganda from so many insane Christian apologists that it no longer gives me the usual migraine. But for the sake of preserving facts, for they are sacred, one just has to point out the stvpidity in their claptrap!
Tozara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by adepeter2027(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
It's just plain ridiculous to read shiit like that. Is Christianity about the LABEL or the SUBSTANCE? It's just insane to put men of that caliber in his camp of "nutters for Yahweh" and "fools for Christ" when it is obvious from their writings and published works that most of these men were heretics, and rational rebels paying LIP SERVICE to Christianity.

These fools automatically assume that anyone who lays claim to a conception of God is automatically considered unintelligent by the atheist, even though it's been made clear that the main thrust is the ridiculousness of the religions, that the attack is on the IMPOSSIBLE deities and the idiotic ideas their alleged Mouth Pieces propagate.

Thomas Paine was a deist who attacked Abrahamism for the same reason. The Deistic conception of God is irrelevant and superflous since it has NO influence on human society - like everyother superflous philosophical hypothesis and all other manners of imaginative masturbations, very typical of brilliant minds.

Someone like Felix will tell you that you're claiming Thomas Paine who was smart enough to see through the bullshit of the Abrahamic nonsense "is a fool for believing in God", and that you're automatically opposed to him - even though you're more or less in the same camp.

I've seen that retarrded propaganda from so many insane Christian apologists that it no longer gives me the usual migraine. But for the sake of preserving facts, for they are sacred, one just has to point out the stvpidity in their claptrap!
You're only wasting your time on Felix.
Take him serious at ya peril
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2017
adepeter2027:

You're only wasting your time on Felix.
Take him serious at ya peril
grin I know that much more than you do. I only responded for the sake of those who might be viewing!

In case you haven't noticed, this is Tearless/Zandha/TLuzzie.

So you should realize that I know that Felix's sanity has been shattered into tiny pieces and made into an unsolveable puzzle. grin
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by felixomor: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
[s]Stale, man! That's not the point. Anybody can claim anything for whatever reason, whether they're who they claim to be is another matter entirely.

Those great men lived in a time when religion dominated everything and was deeply ingrained in the fabrics of society, so even if they did see through all the bullshit therein, denouncing it and living freely afterwards would be a tad difficult - it would be career suicide for many.

The vast majority of the great men were HERETICS with very UNORTHODOX views and ideas about Christianity, and probably wouldn't have identified with that religion had they lived today - because, quite frankly, it is obvious that they find the mainstream version ridiculous.

It is clear from many of their opinions, philosophies, ideas about the divine, and their lifestyle that they were nothing like the average Nigerian Christian who lives by retarrded Biblical principles.

Stop trying to identify with those men to make yourself feel good, because you're nothing alike - your world views are worlds apart, and they never belonged in your unfortunately vast bubble of ridiculous Christianity.

Many of these men had Deistic philosophies, and their writings and assertions clearly demonstrate their spectacular deviation from Christianity and Biblical principles. They weren't Christians in the sense you're implying!

They weren't the felixomor kind of Christians! [/s]

I can see that you are terribly pained grin

They were not atheists.
They believed in God....
In short, majority of them were Christians

You can now rest in peace grin
Ciao
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2017
felixomor:

I can see that you are terribly pained grin

They were not atheists.
They believed in God....
In short, majority of them were Christians

You can now rest in peace grin
Ciao
Story for the Gods. It's not like I expected someone who can't rub two brain cells together to comprehend that post.
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by felixomor: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
[s]Story for the Gods. It's not like I expected someone who can't rub two brain cells together to comprehend that post. [/s]

Nycompoop, brain cells dont rub together.
Olodo
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
felixomor:

Nycompoop, brain cells dont rub together.
Olodo
lol...... The robot took it literally. It's an idiomatic expression, mumu. You're the real olodo. Even your useless Bible says that "the letter killeth". grin
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by felixomor: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
lol...... [s]The robot took it literally. It's an idiomatic expression, mumu. You're the real olodo. Even your useless Bible says that "the letter killeth"[/s]. grin

Shut up, there is no such idiomatic expression
Stop being an all round fool
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
felixomor:

Shut up, there is no such idiomatic expression
Stop being an all round fool
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. I've heard you sir! grin
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by dalaman: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. I've heard you sir! grin

Stop arguing with a mor0n that doesn't understand the meaning of words. Most people call him Felixmoron. He is the resident mor0n here.
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
dalaman:

Stop arguing with a mor0n that doesn't understand the meaning of words. Most people call him Felixmoron. He is the resident mor0n here.
I know him so well, bro. That's why I "AGREED" with him. I've witnessed the many back-and-forths that ensued as a result of you trying to fill the numerous holes in his failed education.

I wouldn't subject myself to the same kind of torture. I don't want him to "live longer than me". grin

1 Like

Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by obinna58(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Says the atheist who goes on Nairaland to solicit for phone intimacy with a reward of 500naira Recharge card. grin cheesy
grin
You Damn Funny
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by ScienceWatch: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Samsimple:
Another low level atheist post - scienceWatch
I see you are becoming good at judging.
You are on your way to becoming a high court judge Samsimple.

Jesus taught his Disciples that, "THE FRUIT IS RIPE, AND READY FOR PICKING." never pick unripe fruit.
Never throw your pearls of wisdom to the cowardly SWINE, they will rip it apart as all can see who examine the Atheists on Nairaland.
Atheists are unripe fruit and must therefore remain on their "Evolutionary tree."

Unripe illiterate mental fruit; toZaraWithaZ, dalaman, ericsunday619, hahn, akintom, JackBizzle, adepeter2027, johnnydon22
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I see you are becoming good at judging.
You are on your way to becoming a high court judge Samsimple.

Jesus taught his Disciples that, "THE FRUIT IS RIPE, AND READY FOR PICKING." never pick unripe fruit.
Never throw your pearls of wisdom to the cowardly SWINE, they will rip it apart as all can see who examine the Atheists on Nairaland.
Atheists are unripe fruit and must therefore remain on their "Evolutionary tree."

Unripe illiterate mental fruit; toZaraWithaZ, dalaman, ericsunday619, hahn, akintom, JackBizzle, adepeter2027, johnnydon22

I don't interact with madmen and nutjobs. Never mention me again whenever you're exhibiting your lunacy and stupidity. I don't fancy such. Capice?
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by vaxx: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish. grin
are you an atheist?
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by ScienceWatch: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
I don't interact with madmen and nutjobs. Never mention me again whenever you're exhibiting your lunacy and stupidity. I don't fancy such. Capice?
You dont say at which stage of Evolution you are ?
But my guess is you are stuck at Monkey stage. Stay in your tree o !

Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
ScienceWatch:
[s]You dont say at which stage of Evolution you are ?
But my guess is you are stuck at Monkey stage. Stay in your tree o ![/s]
Retarrded, stupid goat.
Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by ScienceWatch: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Retarrded, stupid goat.
Atheists agree that nothing exists beyond the natural world, but you are an exception to the Atheist doctrine.

ToZaraWithaZ, Answer the question ?
On what level of the Evolutionary chain are you ?

I will take a guess. You are still at monkey stage......... STAY IN YOUR TREE !

Re: My Favorite Atheists Quote. by adepeter2027(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
7mentions from only one lunatic?
Whats wrong with this madman called Sciwatch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deism And Atheism Are The Different Sides Of The Same Wrong Coin. / Is Blood Transfusion A Sin? / Christians Would You Kill For Your God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.