Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,329 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why Can't Turai Tell Us The True State Of Yar'adua's Health? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Turai Tell Us The True State Of Yar'adua's Health? (617 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Alhaji Dahiru Mangal: The Profile Of Yar'adua’s Buddy And Nigeria's Richest Cros / Picture Of Yar'Adua And Goodluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Turai Tell Us The True State Of Yar'adua's Health? by rebranded(m): 12:37am On Mar 06, 2010
The main culprit in all of this is Turai, why cant she stop holding the Country at ransom and just say the true state of Yar'adua's health and we know where to go from there.

They say power intoxicates!
Re: Why Can't Turai Tell Us The True State Of Yar'adua's Health? by mamagee3(f): 12:46am On Mar 06, 2010
Correct me if I'm mistaken. . .
Aren't you the same rumour monger that went around saying Turai is ruling Nigeria from behind the scenes.
Re: Why Can't Turai Tell Us The True State Of Yar'adua's Health? by Fhemmmy: 12:49am On Mar 06, 2010
She is the husband of the man and she has the right to tell you or not.
The husband is currently not in charge, so it is a private matter
Re: Why Can't Turai Tell Us The True State Of Yar'adua's Health? by rebranded(m): 2:39am On Mar 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Correct me if I'm mistaken. . .
Aren't you the same rumour monger that went around saying Turai is ruling Nigeria from behind the scenes.

No Mama-gee!
Re: Why Can't Turai Tell Us The True State Of Yar'adua's Health? by rickie4us(m): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Re: Why Can't Turai Tell Us The True State Of Yar'adua's Health? by RecentPost: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2010
Yaradua is probably dead
Re: Why Can't Turai Tell Us The True State Of Yar'adua's Health? by rebranded(m): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Not in this case her husband is President to about 150m Nigerians, and responsibility dictates that things like this be made public to reduce unnecessary anxiety

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Start In Abuja On Tuesday March 16, 2010 - Enough Is Enough Rally / Who Are These Senators & Governors- Northern Senators Forum & Northern Governor / The Yar'adua We Saw!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.