Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

4 Bedroom Single Duplexes For Sale By Mobil Road Ilaje, Lekki Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 Bedroom Single Duplexes For Sale By Mobil Road Ilaje, Lekki Lagos (998 Views)

TO-LET: New Mini Flat 900k At Mobil Road Ilaje Lekki / 300sqms For Sale At Mobile Road Ilaje……….. / 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Rent At Ilaje Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Bedroom Single Duplexes For Sale By Mobil Road Ilaje, Lekki Lagos by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2017
Royal Paradigm estate is simply a redefinition of luxury living. Situated off Mobil road, Ilaje, Lekki, Lagos, it's a recently completed Mini estate of 6 Fully detached duplexes with service quarters. 2 Units is gone remaining 4.

FEATURED FACILITIES:
*4 Bedrooms with 1 Bedroom Self Contain BQ
*Massive kitchen, fully fitted with cabinets and wardrobes
*All rooms en-suite with Spanish tiles and Jacuzzi
*Massive master bedroom with balcony
* Electric Fence, Gated and fenced
* Paved Compound
*Enclosed compound with privacy
*24 hour security with CCTV & Electric fence wiring around the entire estate
*Has its own transformer with private meter for each occupant
*Personal borehole with pump for each occupant for uninterrupted water supply
*Excellent title on the land: Global C of O.

PRICE: 55MILLION asking
An inspection of this beautiful mini estate will convince you.

For inquiries, Call/Whatsapp +2348038182095
Buy or bring someone to buy and earn 5% commission

For more info log to www.destinykinghomes.com

1 Share

Re: 4 Bedroom Single Duplexes For Sale By Mobil Road Ilaje, Lekki Lagos by laudate: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Why is the compound of each house so small? Where will the occupants of the house park their cars?
Re: 4 Bedroom Single Duplexes For Sale By Mobil Road Ilaje, Lekki Lagos by Larwin(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
The compound is not that small....But what is the essence of giving each apartment a personal borehole
Re: 4 Bedroom Single Duplexes For Sale By Mobil Road Ilaje, Lekki Lagos by laudate: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Larwin:
The compound is not that small....But what is the essence of giving each apartment a personal borehole
What do you mean by the compound is not that small? shocked Look at it very well. How many cars can you park in each compound? Not even one. After buying a house of 55 million, would you advise the owner of such a house to park his car on the street? The personal borehole is a necessity, because probably the state utility waterworks has not extended pipe borne water to the estate.

Most houses have their own personal boreholes in Lagos today. Having one central borehole for all the houses often leads to problems of maintenance, management and treatment of the borehole and different multiple pumps, that would be needed to service the entire estate. That is when you start hearing things like "water will only be pumped between the hours of 6a.m and 9a.m each morning, etc." And the facility managers can then shut down water supply, at the hours when there is a critical need for it, if such residents do not agree to their payment plan or maintenance schedule. But with individual boreholes, each house owner is free to determine how best to manage and maintain his own borehole for the benefit of his household.
Re: 4 Bedroom Single Duplexes For Sale By Mobil Road Ilaje, Lekki Lagos by Larwin(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
@laudate...the images me am looking at here can accommodate cars conveniently. Each front should be able to take 4cars and the sides still have space...except if its dangote trucks the occupants are using...Its just the camera shot angle that makes it look as if it has no space.

I understand yr point about each apartment having a separate borehole. but i am 40% sure all these boreholes might end up being useless at the end. Remember they make no mention of treatment plant, i believe they left that for the occupants to solve on there own. That is the problem we have with Lagos. Also the specification of the borehole drilled needs to be question. Is it the type where the occupants will be battling with salt, iron or shits...Did they look into environmental/nature protection scheme.

Have you seen mud/land slide before? if not but am sure you would have seen borehole collapsing, its a junior brother to land slides because the formations are getting weaker day by day. It might not happen now but think about the future generation. I dont know the competency of the contractor involved but he should have gone for a centralize borehole, a central treatment house, not plant in this case and employ a facility manager to be in charge. each building can have there stanchion and geepee tanks. if properly done, i dont think there will be any issue of not having water, maintenance will nt b a problem and in the end lot of lives will be saved and future generations will be preserved.
Re: 4 Bedroom Single Duplexes For Sale By Mobil Road Ilaje, Lekki Lagos by laudate: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Larwin:
@laudate...the images me am looking at here can accommodate cars conveniently. Each front should be able to take 4cars and the sides still have space...except if its dangote trucks the occupants are using...Its just the camera shot angle that makes it look as if it has no space.

I understand yr point about each apartment having a separate borehole. but i am 40% sure all these boreholes might end up being useless at the end. Remember they make no mention of treatment plant, i believe they left that for the occupants to solve on there own. That is the problem we have with Lagos. Also the specification of the borehole drilled needs to be question. Is it the type where the occupants will be battling with salt, iron or shits...Did they look into environmental/nature protection scheme.

Have you seen mud/land slide before? if not but am sure you would have seen borehole collapsing, its a junior brother to land slides because the formations are getting weaker day by day. It might not happen now but think about the future generation. I dont know the competency of the contractor involved but he should have gone for a centralize borehole, a central treatment house, not plant in this case and employ a facility manager to be in charge. each building can have there stanchion and geepee tanks. if properly done, i dont think there will be any issue of not having water, maintenance will nt b a problem and in the end lot of lives will be saved and future generations will be preserved.

I don't think we are looking at the same images, o! shocked Where exactly would those 4 cars be accommodated in each compound? I can't see it, o! Only the sides of the house have a little space. And if they park behind each other on that narrow main access way in front of the houses, then it means they would have to wake up each neighbour to move his car, before the next car can successfully get out of the way. All dat wahala for a 55 million naira house? shocked Mba nu! angry

As for the central borehole, I totally agree that it is better to have a central one than having individual boreholes, but trust me with the Naija mentality of our people, and the poor way facility management is practised in this country, you would definitely opt for your own borehole to avoid wahala. sad I know several estates with a centralised borehole & water treatment facilities, where such facilities have either fallen into disrepair, or are no longer functional, or have become a subject of dispute or have simply been turned off just to spite the residents, because they had a disagreement about water rates/tariff. Abeg, for Nigeria the 'tori dey always get k-leg! undecided

Instead of having different boreholes, to avoid a mudslide like you said they could have different GeePee storage tanks for water and buy their water supplies from haulage tankers. sad

2 Likes

Re: 4 Bedroom Single Duplexes For Sale By Mobil Road Ilaje, Lekki Lagos by Larwin(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
laudate:

I don't think we are looking at the same images, o! shocked Where exactly would those 4 cars be accommodated in each compound? I can't see it, o! Only the sides of the house have a little space. And if they park behind each other on that narrow main access way in front of the houses, then it means they would have to wake up each neighbour to move his car, before the next car can successfully get out of the way. All dat wahala for a 55 million naira house? shocked Mba nu! angry

As for the central borehole, I totally agree that it is better to have a central one than having individual boreholes, but trust me with the Naija mentality of our people, and the poor way facility management is practised in this country, you would definitely opt for your own borehole to avoid wahala. sad I know several estates with a centralised borehole & water treatment facilities, where such facilities have either fallen into disrepair, or have become a subject of dispute or have been turned off just to spite the residents, because they had a disagreement about water rates/tariff. Abeg, for Nigeria the 'tori dey always get k-leg! undecided

grin grin grin well sha. maybe the op should come and shed lite about the space sha.

Nigerian factors need to be considered too, but i believe people that will be staying here should be highly civilized. Have seen a single house in lagos having 3 boreholes and all useless. I know people that cant even use their water at all and have to import water from abroad. Having borehole in lagos is more complicated than you think. When you hear ambode/fashola saying they used 80million to drill a single borehole, bruv, they ain't lieing. No individual or developers can ever do that.

1 Like

Re: 4 Bedroom Single Duplexes For Sale By Mobil Road Ilaje, Lekki Lagos by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2017
PWANProperties:
Royal Paradigm estate is simply a redefinition of luxury living. Situated off Mobil road, Ilaje, Lekki, Lagos, it's a recently completed Mini estate of 6 Fully detached duplexes with service quarters. 2 Units is gone remaining 4.

FEATURED FACILITIES:
*4 Bedrooms with 1 Bedroom Self Contain BQ
*Massive kitchen, fully fitted with cabinets and wardrobes
*All rooms en-suite with Spanish tiles and Jacuzzi
*Massive master bedroom with balcony
* Electric Fence, Gated and fenced
* Paved Compound
*Enclosed compound with privacy
*24 hour security with CCTV & Electric fence wiring around the entire estate
*Has its own transformer with private meter for each occupant
*Personal borehole with pump for each occupant for uninterrupted water supply
*Excellent title on the land: Global C of O.

PRICE: 55MILLION asking
An inspection of this beautiful mini estate will convince you.

For inquiries, Call/Whatsapp +2348038182095
Buy or bring someone to buy and earn 5% commission

For more info log to www.destinykinghomes.com

Re: 4 Bedroom Single Duplexes For Sale By Mobil Road Ilaje, Lekki Lagos by Vivere: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Who painted the living room, that ugly yellow colour?? shocked
Re: 4 Bedroom Single Duplexes For Sale By Mobil Road Ilaje, Lekki Lagos by kingreign(m): 12:39am On Dec 30, 2017
The paint chooser has color blindness crossed sights and astigmatism angry
They for kuku settle for wall paper or stucco.

Vivere:
Who painted the living room, that ugly yellow colour?? shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A House Like This? Urgent Reply Needed / CCTV PROJECT ,LAN/WAN, INTERCOM / 10years Mortgage Plans For 1,2 And 3bedrooms in Fairfield Apartments, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.