Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo (45390 Views)

APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo / Presidency: ‘Obasanjo Shocked Over Atiku’s Emergence As PDP Flag Bearer’ / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by GloryCardinal(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
this one na big minus to imos and some Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by watchwoman(f): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fear Obasanjo, the only man who blames everyone but himself.
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by Dongreat(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
oodua1stson:
Some people here can't even comprehend simple write up.

Or maybe their brain is not strong enough to handle sarcasm

You keep forgetting the average Nigerian IQ is 67. With such IQ, expect nothing less than disaster.
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by enesty77(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
oodua1stson:
Some people here can't even comprehend simple write up.

Or maybe their brain is not strong enough to handle sarcasm
My guy e tire me wolahi
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by hatchy(f): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Team armed robbers against the nation.

Make una continue!
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by enesty77(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
LalasticSeun:
He gave worst advice but all I see here is praises...

Old leaders and confusionundecided
Simple Sarcasm u cannor hunderstand... F*ck
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by ruggedized1: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
If I hear ipob miscreants here... lemme know when OBJ joined Ipob.. cheesy

Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by Zaheertyler(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
abeg when I'm talk that one
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by Mccullum: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
The craziness of getting like causing some to just be typing rubbish
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by Mccullum: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
The craziness of getting like causing some to just be typing rubbish
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by Deo1986(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Iceman2017:
In honest truth I'm not happy to call myself a Nigerian cry cry

When you look at these dead brain cells nonentities we call leaders.
what have you as a person done for the coutry? Oh you are expecting the dead brains to do something for you, my friend get a life.
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by michoim(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Bad media. I watched this event live on Channels tv yesterday. This is not exactly what OBJ meant. He said it casually as a joke as everyone who knows OBJ' s lighter mood; he then proceeded to say on a serious note. ..but the media and bloggers are now twisting it to look negative with respect to Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by sirsholley(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Baba spoke in parables, saying that was an 'irony', what he meant was that okorocha is a genius with his ideas

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by tyup(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
why hin nor say am during commission yesterday undecided
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by juman(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
In a sensible country, a bad "leader" like Obasanjo would be in jail.
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by ladychioma: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
clefstone:
Okorocha looks and speaks like a typical dubious businessman
That's whom he is.
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rocha's has always been one of the best brains in the east

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by talk2percy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nothing good can come outta him.
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by Shoolar(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Governor Rochas Okorocha @55. . . . .Happy Birthday Anniversary to YOu Sir.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by charlesklaus(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
This man just keeps blaming everyone but himself for his mistakes, ok everyone knows Rochas can be a jerk but at least he has been trying his best in his state though not enough.. but at least owerri fine small jorh!
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by idealogical: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
2 kobo fake ipob news.

Useless clowns.
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by Dollipsejay(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Eastfield1:
Okorocha gave me the worst advice during my presidency – Obasanjo

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/29/okorocha-gave-worst-advice-presidency-obasanjo/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

m not understanding oooo.... you are praising him sir
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by shekauvsbuhari: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Eastfield1:
this is the Failure & Greedy Folk that want to be an Igbo president
mynd44
lalasticlala
unfortunately your brain is too small to comprehend what is written.
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by richardidegah: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
funny OBJ
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by vital94(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
And you are the worst president of nigeria
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by vital94(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
And you are the worst president
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by bedspread: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
IT WAS A JOKE BUT I THINK BABA HAS PASSED HIS MESSAGE
Re: Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo by ahamonyeka(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Of course you will never talk bad about him you will always praise him whether good or bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout / Abdulrashid Maina Extradited To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.