Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Biafra And What I See Happening After Independence. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biafra And What I See Happening After Independence. (359 Views)

Biafra And Nigeria. / Four Days After Independence / War Between Biafra And Nigeria In 1967 - 1970 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra And What I See Happening After Independence. by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2017
I have a question to ask concerning this Biafra of a thing?

If Biafra stands today what happens to people's wealth? Those who have landed property in South east registered under Nigeria, what will happens to them? Especially I remember a time when Abia State sacked all non-Abia indigenes from Abia state government works. Teachers,Nurses etc....were asked to leave the office. My question is I see same thing happening. Those who are rich in the state that is not their state of origin will have no option than to start a fresh. From square one. People will be tasked heavily and to register your landed property you will be pay heavily. Secondly if your property is much you might loose some to the Biafra government. I just see a lot of rich men in Igbo land becoming poor at the end of the day. And I have found out this agitation is only the poor innocent masses are staging the protest. Whoever that has something reasonable to do with his time won't be found shouting like mad person.

Secondly those of Igbo's that are schooling in the South West and North what will happen to their eduaction? Will the Biafran government sponsor them or will they be asked to forfeit the Education and start afresh?

Then Nnamdi KANU will be seen as the lord. He will emass wealth and his family will now come back to Biafra with his wife waving hands and saying her husband did a lot of work while innocent people have lost their lives in the battle.

The Biafra government should come out and let us know what they have in stock for us because a life of an average Igbo man is to see how he can get wealth for himself and his family and does not want to know what happens to.others.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Buy Shaver Lights For The Special Men In Your Lives. / MyClubNG - A lifestyle and social entertainment network / Bornoā€ˇ Hit By Bomb Explosions, Several Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.