Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria (3513 Views)

Nigeria Soldiers Kill Dozen Of Bokoharam In Marte(very Graphic / Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) / Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2017
The story was posted by a Facebook user Hon Mustapha Mudasir Ayanfe few hours ago.

‘If I die, I DIE!’ - Toyin

Tribute To Oluwatoyin Ogunleye The Gallant Female Soldier Who Died Defending Her Nation Against Boko Haram

OLUWATOYIN OGUNLEYE is a graduate of Tai Solarin College of Education, she joined the Nigeria army in 2013, She was a gallant officer of the Nigerian Army.

While defending her nation fearlessly, She was captured and later killed by Boko haram in Baga, Borno state.

She died serving our country. Please take a minute as say a prayer for her.

May her soul rest in peace..."

Now you know what men and women of the Nigerian Army are facing to make sure you sleep peacefully every day, please it's time to support the military as a way to show appreciation

The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vein !!!

God bless Our Fallen Heroes !!
God bless Nigerian Soldiers !!
God bless The Federal Republic Of Nigeria !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Nawaa o that's why men never came closer. Their lives is at stake. RIP.
Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2017
Pics

Lalasticlala

Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by CaptainGOOD: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ok -

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by ogbright: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
you are just too young to commit succide.

3 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by jjbest123(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chai! embarassed embarassed ,what a sad story,you died serving your nation and defending the powerless,let your gallant soul rest in peace. God Bless Nigeria! God Guide The Soldiers! God Guide The Nation.Amen

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by jjbest123(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
ogbright:
you are just too young to commit succide.
Mumu how did she commit suicide
Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:38am On Oct 01, 2017
IPOB innocent youths (RYD )revenge your death
Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by ogbright: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
jjbest123:

There are thousands and one jobs a woman can do an earn a decent pay and still have enough time to care of her children and, he husband in the other room.

For her to venture into volunteer for such worker and still decide to further her carrier by fronting against the dreaded bokoharam is clearly a succide mission. I have my reservations for military ladies dear.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by ogbright: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
jjbest123:

There are thousands and one jobs a woman can do an earn a decent pay and still have enough time to care of her children and, he husband in the other room.

For her to volunteer for such work and still decide to further her carrier by fronting against the dreaded bokoharam is clearly a succide mission. I have my reservations for military ladies dear.
Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by cassidy1996(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
this is sad
Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by meezynetwork(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
This bad
Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by EndSARS77: 3:33am On Mar 14, 2022
jjbest123:
Joining the army is as good as commiting suicide. Soldiers can die at anytime. The risk involved in their work is very high. I still don't understand why people keep joining the army. Maybe because of the job satisfaction only i.e. desire to protect their country... Maybe because there is unemployment
Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by Ogbodobeogbodo: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2022
She made a choice, and it's a great regret that she deliberately choose to waste her precious life for a nation that is not working, how can l join the Army to die when I know that the system is completely in shambles, no quality schools, no adequate tertiary hospitals, no concrete government institutions, last time, Buhari travelled to London for mere medical check up, nobody believes in Nigeria as a nation. It is sad but true that Boko Haram is still very much active and brutal 7years in to the Buhari's tenure in office, she committed suicide. shocked shocked cool cool cool : shocked
Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by Deadmeat: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Is she any different from those male soldiers that were ambushed and killed by bandits in kaduna?

Male soldiers die everyday fighting bokoharam and no autobiography was written about them just a single female soldiers died everybody don dey write her stories.
hmm.

Why does society put so much interest in women than men?

Why does the world favour women than men?
Why are men so helpless?

If I see God this is the question I want to ask him
grin

Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by DryMouth: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Make we hear word abeg.
Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by Torg77: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
The story was posted by a Facebook user Hon Mustapha Mudasir Ayanfe few hours ago.

‘If I die, I DIE!’ - Toyin

Tribute To Oluwatoyin Ogunleye The Gallant Female Soldier Who Died Defending Her Nation Against Boko Haram

OLUWATOYIN OGUNLEYE is a graduate of Tai Solarin College of Education, she joined the Nigeria army in 2013, She was a gallant officer of the Nigerian Army.

While defending her nation fearlessly, She was captured and later killed by Boko haram in Baga, Borno state.

She died serving our country. Please take a minute as say a prayer for her.

May her soul rest in peace..."

Now you know what men and women of the Nigerian Army are facing to make sure you sleep peacefully every day, please it's time to support the military as a way to show appreciation

The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vein !!!

God bless Our Fallen Heroes !!
God bless Nigerian Soldiers !!
God bless The Federal Republic Of Nigeria !!!

they push all these ones into war zones with little or no training.. Give them guns that take one hour to cock lol
Re: Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria by OGwales(m): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2022
Why, why die for a useless country? Weytin push you go join under funded Nigeria military Sey na RBS?

(1) (Reply)

How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos / 8 dead bodies this 1st January Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra PHOTOS / Sex-for-job-video: My Story, By Female Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.