Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

updated, Looking For Serious Minded People - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / updated, Looking For Serious Minded People (578 Views)

I Have A Legit Site That Pays Every Hour For Serious Minded People / >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined / Business Model For Serious Minded People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

updated, Looking For Serious Minded People by viralgaga(f): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Am a blogger and an Online Entrepreneur.
However, I am looking to build a very strong formidable website that will stand the taste of time. A business that will compete with the Big Dogs in the future. I can only achieve that If I have a team of 6 or more investors who are serious and willing to work as a team. We are going to define our mode of operations. but bear it in mind that, it's not going to be an easy task, neither will it be a get rich quick. However, With time all of us will be smiling to the bank and also be an employer of Labour. With time we are going to expand our business. However, each and every member must be sincere and contribute in one way or the other to make the team a success. Because sincerity is the key to success.
I need a team of six serious minded individuals with the following qualities:
1. He/She must have the passion to succeed, courageous and willing to make new research and learn something new.
2. Must be patient and willing to sacrifice his time for the success of the team.
3.Even if you don't have a frequent internet access but show readiness and willingness to make an Impact, you are welcome to join.
4. Trustworthy and willing to take responsibilities
Remember is not a one-man business, is a teamwork, so you will have the mindset of working as a team.
Because I believe in 2 good heads being better than one.
If you consider yourself are interested and have what it takes to join please send me an Email to viralgaga@gmail.com.
Please do not put your email address here/
Regards
Re: updated, Looking For Serious Minded People by jwals: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
I sent you a mail already
Re: updated, Looking For Serious Minded People by viralgaga(f): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
I replied you
Re: updated, Looking For Serious Minded People by glowbold(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
I sent you a mail
Re: updated, Looking For Serious Minded People by viralgaga(f): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
I replied you. wassap me

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Getting Free Airdrop Without Investing A Dime Get In Here / Investors Are Needed for Gas Plant / Earn 35k Weekly Income By Export Hot Agro Cocoa Powder Product To Abroad !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.