Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,937 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria (62005 Views)

Best Phones Under N90,000 In Nigeria (February 2020) / Gionee Phones Below 40,000, 30,000 & 20,000 Naira / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by Rick9(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
512MB RAM grin 1GB Ram is frustrating, ahahahah this fone is good for making calls only nothing else
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by seangy4konji: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tht 15k is salary of some fine boys and girls per month.

If you think it's small money?i dare our generation to go to ikorodu and steal 500 naira.

We will meet you on judgement day cos u r a burnt offering.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by Officer101(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
These phones really make sense with their prices

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by lastbaff(m): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Venica:

does this including the shipments . i could like that LEAGOO KIICAA POWER . MY LOCATION IS BENIN
Shipping fee is different. It can be delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by lastbaff(m): 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
Officer101:
These phones really make sense with their prices
See more of them here:
Cheap Android Phones in Nigeria
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by PurestBoy(m): 12:01am On Oct 01, 2017
ponti93:
na xiaomi mi mix 2...i dey eye
.. I still dey chk b/w samsung s8, samsung note 8 and dat xiaomi...

Bro Xiaomi is a king in mobile industry o, na silent super star and na global brand, same with Huawei, that Huawei Honor 10 or what is also a bomb, I'm expecting my brother to send me the Xiaomi dis month. I would have loved to sell it cos I'm using Moto G4 Plus now but who can buy it better, they may even be offering you 20k sef for a 8gb RAM phone here in Ibadan.
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by Venica(f): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2017
lastbaff:

Shipping fee is different. It can be delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria.

how much is the shipments
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by ndiboy01(m): 5:22am On Oct 01, 2017
Sheuns:
Are these supposed to be called phones?
No dey ar horns
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by IgedeBushBoy(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2017
Getting A4001 is bae. Tempted to sell my Hot 4 and get it tongue
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by linearity: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Unlimited22:

Oga,pls don't compare any iPhone with these pieces of trash.
I'm an android fan person, but iPhone X with 3gb of ram is faster than OnePlus 5 with 8gb ram.
More than 4gb ram on a smartphone, for now,is overkill.
IPhone's CPU's and SoC's are top notch.
These things OP posted are for those who just want to be pressing a touchpad as opposed to a java or basic phone keypad.

But you are making a huge mistake, thinking about RAM speed in the same fashion as CPU speed. RAM speed aka frequency has nothing to do with the speed of the RAM, but CPU speed aka frequency has a lot to do with the speed of the CPU.

The distinction is because of the different functions of these two devices...CPU's speed influences the number of instructions/commands that CPU per cycle, so the more instructions per CPU cycle, the faster. On the other hand, RAM only stores temporary data from the CPU, fetch data from storage for CPU, display, application, etc...It's speed determines it's bandwidth aka max throughput and with new technologies, low speed RAMs have higher bandwidth per second than the total installed storage on the phone and there is no operation that will require the total swap of contents the size of the total installed storage on the device.

To give you a glimpse: typical RAM speeds is like: 2100Mhz; with DDR which is common, the RAM capacity is double, most RAMs are installed is twos, therefore doubling that interface aka pipeline to the bus of the motherboard, this means they can do two transfers per cycle and most RAMs are 64bits...

Now if you have a RAM of even a lower speed of e.g. 400Mhz; it;s bandwidth will be: 400,000,000 x 2 x 2 x 64 = 102.4 billion bits per second, which is equal to: 12.4gb/s. Now remember that in the above Phones, have a max storage of 8Gb...the RAM is already oversized to take 12.4Gb every second. As you can see even a 800Mhz rated RAM will not improve the performance of this phone, even 400Mhz looks like overkill.

RAM use to be a factor in device performance; but it is truly not the same together as the price of RAM is cheap and designers of the devices more than compensate in that department in comparison to the features they anticipates will be on the device.

Finally, I was not really comparing iPhones to them, rather I was doing a contrast and to highlight my point that RAM size is not an issue here, because high performing iPhone 3 have less RAMs and iPhone 4 have the same amount of RAM with this phone at 512mb. The bottom-line is, there are many legitimate reasons to bash this phone, but having a RAM size of 512mb is not one of them and not more RAM does not always mean higher speed or better performance.
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by Spacelord360: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
with respect to best device i prefer infinix product, did somthing of that nature at [url]techrector.com[/url]
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by biztip: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
people buy phones according to their budget and needs. not everyone needs a 3gb or 2gb phones. some 1gb or 512mb ram phones are OK for them.

I have lots of models of used phones from hongkong ranging from 512mb, 1gb, 2gb ram phones. most of the phones are priced below 10k. follow this link for more info.

www.nairaland.com/3930713/hongkong-used-android-smartphones-4k
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by ndiboy01(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Tbillz:
If you see anybody wey dey price diz fones above,
1. Him won send am give him aged parents or grand parents for villa
2. Him broda or sister dey disturb am say big brus "Pls buy me a fone, I will manage any1"
3. The buyer eye neva tear

Else wetin normal persin won carry 512 ram do for dis jet age? Better pages like xvid»“+%&.dot.com....go dey force-close randomly na

Wetin u smoke naaaaaaa
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by ndiboy01(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Hahahahaha this is poverty, Nigerians are suffering.

Im so glad having a blessed life here in LA

Are u serious ?
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by ndiboy01(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
uviesa:
Below 15k which is 150cedis. Nigeria poor sha grin grin abi na only poor ppl dey Nairaland grin grin grin
what are u talking ??
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by donqx: 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
linearity:

You don't know what you are talking about, you are way over your pay grade on this topic.

FYI: 3rd generation iPhone had only 256mb RAM and 4th generation ones just in 2011 had 512mb RAM.

And iPhone are know for notoriously using RAM with too many bloated background processes that are hungry for RAM.

RAM are appropriately sized for the CPU and the desired pipeline processes. Putting a huge RAM on a CPU not appropriately sized for it, is like putting a catapillers exhaust on a Mercedes benz. Plus technological advancement today like in-line CPU caching, swap disk, paging, etc makes the OS manage its work load appropriately without the need for huge RAM.

Also, having too much RAM addressable space can be a drag on performance.

see kids that just started using a phone comparing an iphone 256mb with an android device.guess you don't even know the tech and chip behind iphones.

do you even know what cache process means.do yoh know that each app you launch on your android relies or ram and cache process.do you know why so app close forcefully when you launch them.do you even know that background running process and phone ram and not only the chip determines phone speed process.

do you know what a chip means.

do you know what ram means on a phone. do you think we are talking about rom here.

my friend.go to sch and study first.once you graduate.I guess you will technically.
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by linearity: 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
donqx:

see kids that just started using a phone comparing an iphone 256mb with an android device.guess you don't even know the tech and chip behind iphones.

do you even know what cache process means.do yoh know that each app you launch on your android relies or ram and cache process.do you know why so app close forcefully when you launch them.do you even know that background running process and phone ram and not only the chip determines phone speed process.

do you know what a chip means.

do you know what ram means on a phone. do you think we are talking about rom here.

my friend.go to sch and study first.once you graduate.I guess you will technically.

Dude,

Don't disgrace yourself, if you think I was comparing both, you clearly didn't not understand my write up.

Take sometime to re-read my above writeup and other responses I have on this topic and you will be educated.

I have had my own share of Operating Systems designs including paging, cache, RAM, bus pipiline access, etc. This is my field and I am confident that I can own you on the subject matter.
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by mowaaa: 12:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Anyone knows where I can buy or who sells fero replacement parts apart from fero?
I want to replace my broken fero A4001sceen and can't afford the 6.5k Fero mobile demands

Looking for one with at least 1k to 2k
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by Microphobia(m): 12:56am On Nov 03, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] grin[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by Godwin978(m): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
ponti93:
I was about to go tru the list until i saw d first 2phones hav 512mb...i scamned tru and i saw 512mb ram full d list... What manner of fuckery is dis... So dey still produce phones with dat kind of ram... When 6gig ram phones are already hitting the market.... Nokia torch is better dan a 512mb ram andriod with an outdated os version... Now i am writing epistle... Op looj @ what u made me do.
mr money spender those phones are for those who can not afford infinix samsong htc or apple, i dont see any crime there buying it. so stop the noise
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by ponti93(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Godwin978:
mr money spender those phones are for those who can not afford infinix samsong htc or apple, i dont see any crime there buying it. so stop the noise
15k can give u a second hand phone of atleast 1gb ram.
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by Donald3d(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
forr those who want to order ,konga has started black friday
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by Donald3d(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
black Friday is here !!!
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by Donald3d(m): 2:28am On Nov 24, 2017
bump
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by sureinfo: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2017
Best android phones below 16k and I can't see any tecno there? Wia dat list come from sef
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by Donald3d(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2017
sureinfo:
Best android phones below 16k and I can't see any tecno there? Wia dat list come from sef
Below , 15 not 16k , but you can add one sha, these are the ones I saw .Some are going for 10k today since its black friday .
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by tafat: 5:11am On Nov 26, 2017
Donald3d:
Below , 15 not 16k , but you can add one sha, these are the ones I saw .Some are going for 10k today since its black friday .
10k? shocked wow rili? Hope they are very good phones too
Re: 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria by Donald3d(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Mtn Night Plan ; Get 500mb For Just N25, 4gb For N200, 10gb For N500 / The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.