Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,901 members, 7,841,377 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) (36732 Views)

Wizkid Performs In Lloyd Park, South London (Photos) / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

You need to watch the show,it’s a live band and he killed it without any backup singer
we are saying d same thing
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Omotaday:
I have never commented on all these Wizzy/Davido beef but it is dumb to say Davido has more hits. I can count Davido's hits, while all Wizzy songs are hits starting from all the Songs in his first album. That album is one of the best hip hop album ever in Nigeria. Ppl still rock it till date. Also dumb to say, Davido has more international connections. They are both doing well for themselves.

Easy abeg, not all wizkid songs are hit. Stop the over exaggerating. His last major hit was ojuelegba and then maybe come closer cos he feature drake there.
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Leakdaddy: 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
kenonze:
I admire this guy swags.

I didn't mean to say I hate Frog jump
Why u hide your left over brain for that stretch mark nyansh?
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by seguno2: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
you day ask me ?
do i look like google for your face ?

Na now you sabi sey you no be Google abi?
The time that you were typing 1st African you should have realised that you were not Google then.
SMH!!!
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
seguno2:

Na now you sabi sey you no be Google abi?
The time that you were typing 1st African you should have realised that you were not Google then.
SMH!!!

IF you have doubts check google,stop asking lame ass questions
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by mistercap567(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
So wizkid have dyed his hair again??
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by kabaka1: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
internationalman:
I believe more people love 2face better than P-square, but musically they are all in the same class not to mention that P-square has been even more consistent than 2face lately.

That's exactly how I see Wizkid and Davido.

I guess 2face was distracted from his music by his focus to other ventures

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Iyajelili:

Please what are what are you people sowing? As for your question, i sowed cucumber and i must reap wizzy's banana

Lollzzz... Lwkmd... Wizkid doesn't even know u....
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Naija artists.

They perform abroad...they call it "going international"....but the halls are always packed with nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by kabaka1: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kudos to this young man. hope other Naija and African artistes will follow suit
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Papiikush:

wizkid and Davido are spectacular in their own ways. How many stars has your family produced before you go around hating on hard working men?

You just get big yansh no brain. undecided

Savage master.........I hail thee
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

Haaaaa stop that lies, Davido won more awards than Wizkid

(1) Davido has had two major hits this year alone. Wizkid hasn't had any major hit for a while
(2) Davido's latest hit "fall" has grossed almost 25 million views now, and 3 millions in just a week
(3) He has a more compassionate heart and he is into a lot of unannounced charity work
(4) He has won more awards. 25 in total. Compared to Wizkid's 19, so stop telling big lies just cos you're gay partner to wizkid. grin
(5) He has had more hit singles than Wizkid... I bet you won' dare on counting...
(6) He has more social media followership. The most followed Nigerian celebrity on social media. 4.2 million on Instagram compared to Wizkid's 3.7 million
(7) Can equally produce. Unlike Wizkid who can produce a sp.erm
(8 ) Has more artistes in his stable yeahhhhh
(9) Born in America haaa you know the rest and what it means compare to your albino born in lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
(10) Davido's father is a Billionaire haaaaa
(11) Wizkid's father and mother are T***** Lol you know the rest lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
(12) Fan base? forget it both home and away!
(13) When it comes to money? Davido will buy Wizkid and his entire family, i know this one go pain you well haaaa grin grin grin grin

Oh you need nairaland ref: https://www.nairaland.com/3735532/why-feel-davido-better-than

https://www.nairaland.com/1796738/opinion-why-davido-better-than

https://www.nairaland.com/2187782/5-reasons-davido-far-better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBQrECxDtaE

https://www.mediahoarders.ng/news/10-reasons-why-davido-is-better-than-wizkid

Can u see how jobless u are?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Wizkid is the 1st African to perform at & sell out London's most iconic venue, @RoyalAlbertHall as Headliner, joining Beatles, Adele, Elton.
It was a record making and pace setting performance for the star boy last night in London and the show is already the talk of the town after he sold out the venue in less the 72 hours and gave a very thrilling performance..Wizkid proves to the world once again that he is the biggest art in Africa and he’s taking afrobeats to the world

See pictures below
please we need video of this concert
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by caspervenice(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
See as iPhone plenty

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
samzzycash:
please we need video of this concert

Check boilerroom tv on Facebook.
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
ExInferis:
Naija artists.

They perform abroad...they call it "going international"....but the halls are always packed with nigerians.

But you no commot your house now? How you take know that ??
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

But you no commot your house now? How you take know that ??

Vanity slave!
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
ExInferis:

Vanity slave!

Yeah that’s my signature..any problem ?
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by ololadeking(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
koppa:
that ain't savage, that's a coward reply, thanks to the Internet
but guy d girl dope o,yu fit try yr luck on her
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Themandator: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Wizkid is the 1st African to perform at & sell out London's most iconic venue, @RoyalAlbertHall as Headliner, joining Beatles, Adele, Elton.
It was a record making and pace setting performance for the star boy last night in London and the show is already the talk of the town after he sold out the venue in less the 72 hours and gave a very thrilling performance..Wizkid proves to the world once again that he is the biggest art in Africa and he’s taking afrobeats to the world

See pictures below

Anybody we dey der should tell us what happened ...I not too trust our pipo. Na so dbanj return say he perform for America big time only for somebody set dey d bar to put the video online and the thing turn out to be even empty ...Pipo just dey buy drink dey Waka about.

The venue full like dem write am?
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Themandator:

Anybody we dey der should tell us what happened ...I not too trust our pipo. Na so dbanj return say he perform for America big time only for somebody set dey d bar to put the video online and the thing turn out to be even empty ...Pipo just dey buy drink dey Waka about.

The venue full like dem write am?

You should have checked YouTube before going through the stress of typing all this now? At least you get smartphone for hand undecided
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by napoleon77(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

See pictures below

WizKid isn't the 1st African to perform at the Royal Albert Hall. Olu Maintain performed there in 2008.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/3198991/Colin-Powell-shows-off-his-hip-hop-dance-moves.html

1 Share

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
napoleon77:

WizKid isn't the 1st African to perform at the Royal Albert Hall. Olu Maintain performed there in 2008.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/3198991/Colin-Powell-shows-off-his-hip-hop-dance-moves.html

Olu didn’t sell out the venue... pls don’t ever quote me if your argument is baseless
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by napoleon77(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Olu didn’t sell out the venue... pls don’t ever quote me if your argument is baseless

How is my argument baseless? Is Wizkid the 1st African to perform at the Royal Albert Hall? The answer is no.

Note that I am a big Wizkid fan!
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
napoleon77:

How is my argument baseless? Is Wizkid the 1st African to perform at the Royal Albert Hall? The answer is no.

Note that I am a big Wizkid fan!

Wizkid is the 1st African to perform at & sell out London's most iconic venue,

You need to chill my nigga,the sentence ended at the comma and you picked out one part of it,come on undecided
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by victorDanladi: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Afonja musicians and international fame are like 5and6
-Sunny Ade
-fela kuti
-femi kuti
-sade adu
-Angelique kidjo
-Ayinde barrister
-Sir I.K dairo
-whizkid

grin grin grin
Yorubas are silent achievers.They dont just make noise like some people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Iyajelili(f): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Lollzzz... Lwkmd... Wizkid doesn't even know u....
And you know because?
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Yeah that’s my signature..any problem ?

Nope.
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rextayne:

If I call you a goat now you will start calling for my ban shay? Continue.
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by STILESGANG: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Papiikush:

wizkid and Davido are spectacular in their own ways. How many stars has your family produced before you go around hating on hard working men?

You just get big yansh no brain. undecided
You sound so uncouth and rude.All this small small nairaland boys will go around insulting people's family.She is entitled to her opinion and if I may ask how as asslicking celebrities bettered your life?
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by STILESGANG: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
ExInferis:
Naija artists.

Thank you and their mumu fans won't allow us hear word

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Mubarak05(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
whitebeard:
Mehn see different categories of olosho..!
As in..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations / Photos Of Kcee's Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo / When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.