Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Online Skill Acquisition Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Skill Acquisition Project (846 Views)

Apply: Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme For Youths (50k Monthly Stipend) / Registration Now On. Online Skill Acquisition School / Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Skill Acquisition Project by columnar: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
SO, HURRY NOW AND SECURE YOUR SPACE ON THE FIRST BATCH LIST OF OUR ONLINE INTERNET SKILL ACQUISITION PROJECT
We offer you this great opportunity to learning money making skills which I and my partners have been crushing since our university days.

The Training is online and free via whatsapp and facebook,only a registration fee of 1000 naira is needed to cover for the training materials and other logistics

*Being the first batch, all interested applicants will enjoy 80% discount off the registration fee. You will only pay a token of #1,000 instead of #5,000

DURATION:4 weeks
VENUE: 100% online ( whatsapp,telegram,Facebook)

This is an excellent opportunity you dont want to miss

*LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE*

Email us on how to join the training:ohanaka12@gmail.com
to secure your space NOW
Courses include:*
i. Digital Marketing
ii. Mobile Marketing
iii. Mobile App Dev.
iv. Web design
v. SEO
vi. E-Commerce
vii.Internet Freelancing
viii Affiliate Marketing
ix. Blogging & Content
X.blog flipping
IMPORTATION BUSINESS BLUEPRINT
Secret on how earn in dollars selling on ebay
Mgt.
*E.t.c*
Online SKILLS INVASION PROJECT is a new collaborative project involving several ICT & Digital Marketing Agencies with the sole aim of converting thousands of African Internet Users to Digital Citizens by bringing _*Free*_, *_Practical,_* & _*Industry-standard*_ Digital Skills training to your door step in a simplified format

For further info & Enquiries, please email: ohanaka12@gmail.com
Email us to get our what's page

*GUESS WHAT!!* *_Even if you are not interested in learning any new thing, YOU CAN BE A PARTNER TO THIS PROJECT BY SIMPLY RE-POSTING THIS ADVERTORIAL ON AS MANY SOCIAL PLATFORMS AS YOU CAN. You will automatically earn 20% on the Reg. Fee of each person that register through your post_* TO BE A . PARTNER AND EARN 20% ON EACH STUDENT YOU REFER, PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO JOIN OUR PARTNER PAGE
https:///2dMlo70BDsOKS4Ix1djZf2
Happy independence day
Re: Online Skill Acquisition Project by columnar: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Contact us now,limited space available
Re: Online Skill Acquisition Project by columnar: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Congrats to those that have called to indicate interest on this training and to thoise who have sent email,ur emails will be responded to this night
To all those who are still doubting these opportunity will soon be closed once we get the required no we will be able to monitor
Re: Online Skill Acquisition Project by columnar: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2017
Thanks once again to all who have responded
Re: Online Skill Acquisition Project by columnar: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2017
Hello Patricia and john please kindly check your emails I have replied your email of yesterday to me,please kindly take action before the space become fully booked.thanks
Re: Online Skill Acquisition Project by columnar: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
7 days to go
Re: Online Skill Acquisition Project by columnar: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2017
This is still open for those interested

(1) (Reply)

Strategies For Effective Marketing & Sales In A Difficult Environment / Buy Itunes Cards And Any Other Gift Card In Exchange Of Money I Am Trusted / Create Multiple Sources Of Income With Just Your Phone And Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.