Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm (715 Views)

Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace 1 - 3 On 19th September 2020 / PL Community Shield : Manchester City Vs Liverpool On August 4 2019 At 3:00pm / EPL : Southampton Vs Manchester United 3:00PM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by Geestunnar(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Man Utd's injury list got a little bit longer in their midweek win over CSKA Moscow as Anthony Martial was taken off with a slight thigh injury. He is a doubt for the visit of the Eagles (not the band) and joins Marouane Fellaini, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Paul Pogba, Marcos Rojo, Michael Carrick and Phil Jones as a likely absentee.
Antonio Valencia didn't travel to Russia with the rest of the squad but should return for this match.
This all means that the most likely lineup will be a 4-2-3-1 with Marcus Rashford taking Anthony Martial's left-forward role after picking up that knock in Moscow. Ander Herrera will probably start alongside Nemanja Matic, while Juan Mata and Henrikh Mkhitaryan join Romelu Lukaku in attack.
Mourinho must decide who plays at left-back and can choose from either Daley Blind or Ashley Young, who came off early in the midweek game, which might indicate that he is first choice.
Wilfried Zaha, Christian Benteke and Connor Wickham are all injured for Palace while Ruben Loftus-Cheek is a doubt. Timothy Fosu-Mensah isn't allowed to play because he's on loan for United. Hodgson has a dilemma on his hands as Palace might go into this game without a recognised striker - they've genuinely been linked with Carlton Cole as a potential short-term option. Imagine you were a youth team striker at Palace and heard they were going to sign Carlton Cole instead of giving you a chance? Livid. Anyway, they don't have any strikers.

Jose Mourinho speaking after the 4-1 win over CSKA Moscow:
“[Romelu Lukaku is] having a great record. We know that he’s a very good player, he can score lots of goals and playing in a team surrounded by quality players, [it is] even easier to do that. But I have to admit that he’s scoring really important goals and almost every game. For me, the important thing is not [how much he cost] but the important thing is two matches, six points and a good position in the Champions League. Four more matches to play but we start really strongly and we are almost there.”
“I didn’t see that [PlayStation football] as much, just a little bit of relaxation, a reaction by the home team with the normal pride to try to score, to try to have a different result and we just relaxed a little bit. We had a couple of good chances but I think it’s normal. We have a game on Saturday. Liverpool are luckier than us, they play Tuesday and Sunday, we have to play on Wednesday and on Saturday at 3pm. So I think it’s normal, a little bit of relaxation.”

Roy Hodgson :
Hodgson is yet to conduct his pre-match interview but told Sky Sports upon news of his appointment that he was looking for passion from his players:
"What I always look for in every game is character, I am looking for desire and people who share your passion and enthusiasm," he said.
"You are also looking for people who at least give the impression they are trying to do what the team wants them to do.
"At the moment, I think we have a lot of work to do for me to feel fully confident that every player fully understands with his role what I am looking for and what I would like him to do.
"I want to see a team that shows the fans that they really care."

Jose Mourinho expects Manchester United to be without several players when Crystal Palace arrive on Saturday.
Michael Carrick joins Paul Pogba, Marcos Rojo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic on the sidelines, while Phil Jones and Antonio Valencia will be assessed having missed the midweek Champions League trip to CSKA Moscow.
Maroaune Fellaini also missed the match in Russia with an ankle injury that is still under assessment, while Anthony Martial went off in the 4-1 win in Russia.

Man Utd squad: De Gea, Romero, Pereira, Valencia, Darmian, Lindelof, Bailly, Jones, Smalling, Blind, Shaw, Young, Fellaini, Matic, Herrera, McTominay, Mata, Lingard, Mkhitaryan, Lukaku, Rashford, Martial.

Rookie forward Freddie Ladapo could solve Crystal Palace's striker crisis in Saturday's Premier League clash at Manchester United.
The 24-year-old is Palace's only fit recognised striker after Christian Benteke was ruled out for at least six weeks with knee trouble.
Former Wolves winger Bakary Sako could be pressed into service as a makeshift striker. Ruben Loftus-Cheek has a thigh problem, and James Tomkins is ill.

Palace squad: Hennessey, Speroni, Riedewald, Dann, Delaney, Kelly, Ward, Sakho, Lee, McArthur,Cabaye, Milivojevic, Mutch, Puncheon, Sako, Schlupp, Souare, Kaikai, Townsend, Van Aanholt, Ladapo.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/09/30/manchester-united-vs-crystal-palace-live-score-updates/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/match-centre/manchester-united-crystal-palace-live-10918023

Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by Geestunnar(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lineup:
Man Utd: De Gea; Valencia, Smalling, Jones, Young; Matic, Fellaini; Mata, Mkhitaryan, Rashford; Lukaku
Subs: Romero, Bailly, Blind, Darmian, Herrera, Lingard, Martial

Palace: Hennessey; Ward, Sakho, Delaney, Van Aanholt; Milivojevic, Cabaye; Schlupp, Puncheon, Townsend; Sako.
Subs: Speroni, Kelly, Riedewald, McArthur, Mutch, Lee, Ladapo.

CC: Andrewfarms
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by jtigwell0: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ok!
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by Geestunnar(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2017

Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by AndrewFarms(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Geestunnar:
Lineup:
Man Utd: De Gea; Valencia, Smalling, Jones, Young; Matic, Fellaini; Mata, Mkhitaryan, Rashford; Lukaku

Palace: Hennessey; Ward, Sakho, Delaney, Van Aanholt; Milivojevic, Cabaye; Schlupp, Puncheon, Townsend; Sako.

**** wink
Geestunnar:
Lineup:

My boy Luke Shaw isn't in the match day squad......
what's going on mehn.......

Donaldduke2019 aka victornezzar, what d f did u do to warrant such a ban......... *****diarisGodoooooh

hope am not forgetting anything.......
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by Donaldduke2019(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
AndrewFarms:

**** wink

My boy Luke Shaw isn't in the match day squad......
what's going on mehn.......

Donaldduke2019 aka victornezzar, what d f did u do to warrant such a ban......... *****diarisGodoooooh

hope am not forgetting anything.......
baba I be insult some galz like dah say dem ugly
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by AndrewFarms(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
baba I be insult some galz like dah say dem ugly
dah one small nah dem suppose send your villa people assignment to deal with you lol
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by AndrewFarms(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
OK..... Play time over..... Game mood ON.......

NAIRALAND FULL SQUAD:

CC
Donaldduke2019 hardon monolisa185 desquad bmvees Alexchubee Apcmyheart bettercreature ammyluv2002 Crownadex ekhai aieromon Dominique Lesbianboy jusmudi gentle136 Lesbianboy hardon kyase monolisa185 seunny4lif desquad andrewfarms Tvegas hardeycute seunny4lif Proudlyngwa youdondeymad sirfee Geestunnar Ivanlxi don4ye
HERSLEY Lily4star Habiodunz Khutie Bibidear dfrost Keneking tripoli007 greatmarshall lomprico ztanleechima Tychamps oluwaseyi000 tolufase zinachidi Ivanlxi arejibadz myners007 jtigwell0 RRWraith Kabeeru abeliver Maximus85 Adaumunocha ibolomo CrEaToRmalden KingLennon iamharkinwaley mansakhalifa Omobolajiatanda Lh19 HamiidLyon chawtinz xynerise Nelsizzy architectHUrSH ottohan richybankx enemyofprogress KingLennon habbyy03 chiiraq802 akeeen haywhy28 HzRF Victornezzar szen offishialpablo ekhai nogoodadvice Dabossman iamharkinwaley EverGlorious CaptPlanet kstyle2 annie74 CecyAdrian creamylicious

seun Lalasticla optional1 mukina2 ogbeche77

plus our dear haters, I haven't forgotten about you all also...... (Chelshit, Ass.anal, Liverfool and Man Shitty Fans)

time to lit this place up.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by Geestunnar(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
AndrewFarms:

NAIRALAND FULL SQUAD:

CC
Donaldduke2019 hardon monolisa185 desquad bmvees Alexchubee Apcmyheart bettercreature ammyluv2002 Crownadex ekhai aieromon Dominique Lesbianboy jusmudi gentle136 Lesbianboy hardon kyase monolisa185 seunny4lif desquad andrewfarms Tvegas hardeycute seunny4lif Proudlyngwa youdondeymad sirfee Geestunnar Ivanlxi don4ye
HERSLEY Lily4star Habiodunz Khutie Bibidear dfrost Keneking tripoli007 greatmarshall lomprico ztanleechima Tychamps oluwaseyi000 tolufase zinachidi Ivanlxi arejibadz myners007 jtigwell0 RRWraith Kabeeru abeliver Maximus85 Adaumunocha ibolomo CrEaToRmalden KingLennon iamharkinwaley mansakhalifa Omobolajiatanda Lh19 HamiidLyon chawtinz xynerise Nelsizzy architectHUrSH ottohan richybankx enemyofprogress KingLennon habbyy03 chiiraq802 akeeen haywhy28 HzRF Victornezzar szen offishialpablo ekhai nogoodadvice Dabossman iamharkinwaley EverGlorious CaptPlanet kstyle2 annie74 CecyAdrian creamylicious

plus our dear haters, I haven't forgotten about you all also...... (Chelshit, Ass.anal, Liverfool and Man Shitty Fans)

There is a thread already on FP.
https://www.nairaland.com/4088367/manchester-united-vs-crystal-palace/1
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by AndrewFarms(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by Geestunnar(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
AndrewFarms:

thanks bro
UWC
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by seunny4lif(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin
AndrewFarms:

NAIRALAND FULL SQUAD:

CC

Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by AndrewFarms(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin
I prefer Alamo bitters instead
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by dabossman(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
AndrewFarms:

NAIRALAND FULL SQUAD:

CC

Baba me don show o! Enjoying the game. GGMU!
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by sirfee(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
AndrewFarms:

NAIRALAND FULL SQUAD:

CC

Done and dusted...

GGMU

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by AndrewFarms(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
sirfee:
Done and dusted...

GGMU
we just need one goal to confirm our new name of 4-0

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by AndrewFarms(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
dabossman:

Baba me don show o! Enjoying the game. GGMU!
baba I hail oooooh
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by sirfee(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
AndrewFarms:

we just need one goal to confirm our new name of 4-0
Done
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by AndrewFarms(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
sirfee:
Done
and dusted........
Manchester United aka red devils aka bubsy babes aka 4-0

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by Habiodunz(m): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
AndrewFarms:

NAIRALAND FULL SQUAD:

CC

Their yansh has been flogged they have tasted the 4-0 wine grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by gentle136(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
AndrewFarms:

NAIRALAND FULL SQUAD:

CC

if dis squad catch Chelsea na die Chelsea dey ogrin
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by AndrewFarms(m): 5:15am On Oct 01, 2017
gentle136:
if dis squad catch Chelsea na die Chelsea dey ogrin

we are their worst nightmare......
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace Today 3:00pm by AndrewFarms(m): 5:24am On Oct 01, 2017
Habiodunz:
Their yansh has been flogged they have tasted the 4-0 wine grin

in wande coals voice "that's what sup"

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Alan Shearer Reveals Two Clubs That Can Stop Liverpool From Winning Premier / David Beckham: I've Signed For Galaxy / Explain This Disparity. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.