Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,033 members, 7,856,132 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Help Me Make A Choice Of Phone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Make A Choice Of Phone To Buy (611 Views)

What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Make A Choice Of Phone To Buy by kingschiji: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dear All,

Good day fellow nairalanders, I must tell you it is quite difficult for me to choose a mobile phone to purchase as i really need to get a new one.
I have used the one am using(HTC One) for close to three years(Oh yes just don't laugh)...Ha s a good camera and very sleek as well. I will really say i enjoyed it only the fact that it has just a single sim slot.

I have budgeted just 50,000 for a new mobile phone and here are the stuffs i wanted in it:

1. Fast and sleek browsing( I browse all "browsables" and i stream a lot too)

2. Camera should be sharp (Am not photogenic, I need a phone to snap well please)

3. Should be very versatile( I should be able to download and transfer stuffs from other people e.g games, songs etc,I do not like restrictions.

Kindly help me make a choice today please.

Meanwhile someone is suggesting Nokia 3.

Many Thanks.

Mod Please Front page.
Re: Help Me Make A Choice Of Phone To Buy by Dockybae(f): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
I Have 25k And Wana Buy Spark. Add 7k For Me And Use The Rest To Buy Camon Cx Air. Lol cry
Re: Help Me Make A Choice Of Phone To Buy by Alphaman007: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
We're both in the same dilemma...
Re: Help Me Make A Choice Of Phone To Buy by kingschiji: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dockybae:
I Have 25k And Wana Buy Spark. Add 7k For Me And Use The Rest To Buy Camon Cx Air. Lol cry
hmmmmm
Re: Help Me Make A Choice Of Phone To Buy by kingschiji: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Alphaman007:
We're both in the same dilemma...
i just tire, i dont want to make mistakes
Re: Help Me Make A Choice Of Phone To Buy by hugoboss70(m): 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
By a tecno camon cx air

1 Like

Re: Help Me Make A Choice Of Phone To Buy by lastbaff(m): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2017
kingschiji:

Good day fellow nairalanders, I must tell you it is quite difficult for me to choose a mobile phone to purchase as i really need to get a new one.
I have used the one am using(HTC One) for close to three years(Oh yes just don't laugh)...Ha s a good camera and very sleek as well. I will really say i enjoyed it only the fact that it has just a single sim slot.
Nokia 3 is okay but the battery is only 2630mAH (source: Latest Nokia Android Phones and prices)

I suggest Tecno Camon CX Air. It has 4G for fast browsing, 13MP front and back camera for your photogenic issue cheesy , Dual SIM, and 3200mAh battery.
(Source: Latest Tecno Phones and prices)
Re: Help Me Make A Choice Of Phone To Buy by kingschiji: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
lastbaff:

Nokia 3 is okay but the battery is only 2630mAH (source: Latest Nokia Android Phones and prices)

I suggest Tecno Camon CX Air. It has 4G for fast browsing, 13MP front and back camera for your photogenic issue cheesy , Dual SIM, and 3200mAh battery.
(Source: Latest Tecno Phones and prices)
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Delete Whatsapp Messages For Everyone | How To Delete Sent Whatsapp Messages / . / Amazing! MTN Introduces First Ever 5G Network Technology In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.