Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Final Fantasy Xiii 8.5'd By Gamespot: Ouch - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Final Fantasy Xiii 8.5'd By Gamespot: Ouch (929 Views)

Dev Speak: Uncharted 2 & Final Fantasy Xiii Use 100% Of The Ps3's Power! / Microsoft Using Playstation 3 Footage To Promote Final Fantasy XIII On Xbox 360 / Final Fantasy Fans Boo The Xbox 360 At Final Fantasy XIII Launch Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Fantasy Xiii 8.5'd By Gamespot: Ouch by WhiteAndBlue: 7:14am On Mar 06, 2010
This is surprisingly low for a game with such high expectations. While 8.5 is a good score, for the FF series, expectations are always high. What do you guys think of the score?

8.5'd

I preordered it, It is great that there is a $10 Amazon Gift Card for this game for the Xbox 360 and PS3,
March 9, smiley
Re: Final Fantasy Xiii 8.5'd By Gamespot: Ouch by kosovo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2010
The Score is okay for that kind of Game,
Though i hate the FF series, angry
Re: Final Fantasy Xiii 8.5'd By Gamespot: Ouch by echowords(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
if u knw anything abt the ff series u would know 8.5 is considered a poor grade for such a game of the series.
i don't know if i'll get this new final fantasy. 12 was very dissapointing for me. and am not im pressed by anything i've seen in the review videos and
trailers.

what about the final fantasy versus pack is it the same thing as ff13 cause i found the trailer of that one really impressive. the one that featured a young boy
that looks like cloud.

(1) (Reply)

Sony Initially Offered Natal Tech / Need Game On My Nokia5800 Xm / Pc Games Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.