Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Help Me Am Looking For Clubs To Play For Abroad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help Me Am Looking For Clubs To Play For Abroad (1772 Views)

From Players To Agents, Clubs To Leagues: How Does A Football Transfer Work? / Coronavirus: NPFL Clubs To Pay N2.5 Million Per Game For Tests / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Am Looking For Clubs To Play For Abroad by gift2all: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Please am seriously in need of any team team abroad who are in need of international players. I am a striker with a very good goal scoring experience. I can also play in defensive midfield. I can play in any country of the world please kindly link me up.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks
Re: Help Me Am Looking For Clubs To Play For Abroad by Guiderlaurel: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Do you have video of yes let me know. I don't need money from you just a video of your self playing

1 Like

Re: Help Me Am Looking For Clubs To Play For Abroad by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
gift2all:
Please am seriously in need of any team team abroad who are in need of international players. I am a striker with a very good goal scoring experience. I can also play in defensive midfield. I can play in any country of the world please kindly link me up.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks
how old are you??
Re: Help Me Am Looking For Clubs To Play For Abroad by gift2all: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Guiderlaurel:
Do you have video of yes let me know. I don't need money from you just a video of your self playing

I don't have a video of myself playing but if am invited I can come and you can access me yourself.
Re: Help Me Am Looking For Clubs To Play For Abroad by gift2all: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
martins18:
how old are you??
25years
Re: Help Me Am Looking For Clubs To Play For Abroad by Guiderlaurel: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Sorry I needed a video of yourself. That's what I can present to my contacts. Noone will invite someone they haven't seen a glimpse of. Football has changed
Re: Help Me Am Looking For Clubs To Play For Abroad by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
gift2all:

25years
what age are you using in football??
Re: Help Me Am Looking For Clubs To Play For Abroad by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Guiderlaurel:
Sorry I needed a video of yourself. That's what I can present to my contacts. Noone will invite someone they haven't seen a glimpse of. Football has changed
which club are you in contact with??
Re: Help Me Am Looking For Clubs To Play For Abroad by gift2all: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
martins18:
what age are you using in football??
19years even if we will share my sign fee into two I don't mind
Re: Help Me Am Looking For Clubs To Play For Abroad by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 04, 2017
gift2all:

19years even if we will share my sign fee into two I don't mind
are you currently in a team ??
Re: Help Me Am Looking For Clubs To Play For Abroad by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Guiderlaurel:
hello, where do you base!?

(1) (Reply)

This Nigeria Vrs Zambia Match Can Make You Good Money! / Sure 11 Odds For Today / Champions League Tables After October 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.