Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) (65193 Views)

Lady Rocks Jumpsuit That Looks Like Trouser. PHOTO / Man Covers His Unclothedness With His Long Braid Beard / Lady Rocks N50 'Bend Down Select' Top (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by buchilino(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Papiikush:
Seen it all... Vacating this planet.

ABEG WAIT 4 ME
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by beautydutch(f): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Papiikush:
Seen it all... Vacating this planet.
wait for me!!!
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by wtfcoded: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
What if she got trapped on a bike(okada) wheel. O di kwa egwu.
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by noscarn91(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Papiikush:
Stupidity. This is what happens when your head is filled with just oxygen. Zero brain.
You feel very smart with this statement right , retard !!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Madness in d highest level, evidence to hell fire.
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by bullabong(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
akinade28:
Di's na mami water oo
U have eyes and you can see. She's not of this world.
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by mayormick(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
People get time sa, can't imagine myself taking picture of another person with long hair for queue just because we want create topic ontop nairaland. mtchweew
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by Chukazu: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
if I dey her back ,na to match the braid small for ground and she go just break neckundecided
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
How much did she did it? I'm sure it was very expenses.
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
mayormick:
People get time sa, can't imagine myself taking picture of another person with long hair for queue just because we want create topic ontop nairaland. mtchweew
but you get time to read the thread and even commented on it. Hypocrisy no go kill you

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Collecting money from ur bf to do this nonsense? Honestly men don suffer , I will stop giving money for hair to my gf because of this nonsense she will suffer for the sin of this girl
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by Originalsly: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Why can't it be her own natural hair?
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by musa7m(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
TheControversy:
Op why can't you just mind your business like the little boy holding a plate in the pic. undecided
you know if the boy chop today talkless of to notice person her hair dey touch ground
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Extral load on her head

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
We never even see anything yet for dis naija wey we dey
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by Obaf1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yuneehk:
How does she even sleep at night with this

Really dangerous when not packed in a bun. If she's on a bike and the braids fly due to the wind and gets hooked to another moving vehicle, I don't wanna imagine what'll happen lipsrsealed
nah graphic go end am b dat

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
That is called Creativity not madness. Its her life her hair her business
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by santopelele(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
spotted (almajiri everywhere)
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by Tboii001(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Papiikush:
Stupidity. This is what happens when your head is filled with just oxygen. Zero brain.
cheesy
Papiikush:
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
All this work & load Na to appease the Oracle or for A common d**k fellow?

More grease on her hair.
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by luminouz(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
akinade28:
This na mami water oo
U this geh..u sha want me to notice u sha.... grin
Be careful...
Gatlin Guns loading
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
She must be from environmental sanitation people. Sweeping the streets. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by mayormick(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
enemyofprogress:
but you get time to read the thread and even commented on it. Hypocrisy no go kill you
Okay u tried, na everything be hypocrisy.
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cutezt:
As spotted in Jos today

Fashion or Madness?
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by kbzee11(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
broom hair. but gin sweep the ATM environment nah grin
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by kbzee11(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
broom hair. begin sweep the ATM environment nah grin
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Operation sweep the nation
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by odehaj: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Independent hair na!
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by Oppypoppy: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
She be Yato leniyan!!!
Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by Tomreed(m): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Her hair her business her problem smiley

Re: Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) by SURElee(f): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
In this aye buhari that attachment is now #1200. Osalobua!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / SHOCKING!!! WHY LADIES WEAR WAIST BEADS. (A Must Read) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.