Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans (2038 Views)

President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. / Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids / Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Leaders of Equatorial Guinea in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIzwX08j2SQ

Foreign Minister Onyelama disgraced in Austria by Biafra protestors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7aNGLA9gs

Dino Melaye Booed in London Notting Hill Festival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHkE7cXA1xQ

Gabon Minister Disgraced in Paris,France

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5cO96gp8zA
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
African leaders should be met with more of the same kind of embarrassing treatment when they go to Europe and North America. The personal humiliation may be what they need to actually get round to trying to fix their countries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
DutchBruh:
African leaders should be met with more of the same kind of embarrassing treatment when they go to Europe and North America. The personal humiliation may be what they need to actually get round to trying to fix their countries.
Agreed
They mess up their own African countries, then go abroad to complain about Racism.
1mbeciles . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
giftq:

Agreed
They mess up their own African countries, then go abroad to complain about Racism.
1mbeciles . . .
They go abroad to enjoy their loot. That is also where their children school and live.That is why they have no incentive to develop the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
DutchBruh:

They go abroad to enjoy their loot. That is also where their children school and live.That is why they have no incentive to develop the country.
Also true.
Its quite irritating.
Loot their African money and put in Oyibo banks. Real mugus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
IPOB people are so violent and uncouth
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cacawa2:
Don't judge people unless you have walked in their shoes. Didn't you hear their grievances against the killing of their unarmed brothers and sisters by the Nigerian Army.

4 Likes

Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
DutchBruh:

Don't judge people unless you have walked in their shoes. Didn't you hear their grievances against the killing of their unarmed brothers and sisters by the Nigerian Army.
and what about their brothers and sisters that are being killed by their fellow cultists and kidnappers?
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cacawa2:
and what about their brothers and sisters that are being killed by their fellow cultists and kidnappers?

Why should they respect constituted authority that kills their unarmed brothers and sisters who stage peaceful protests.

2 Likes

Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
giftq:

Also true.
Its quite irritating.
Loot their African money and put in Oyibo banks. Real mugus
There is something seriously wrong with them,they are possessed with the spirit of stealing and foolishness

1 Like

Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
DutchBruh:

Why should they respect constituted authority that kills their unarmed brothers and sisters who stage peaceful protests.
because those unarmed brothers threw stones at military convoys and blocked the road claiming that the place was Biafra and not Nigeria.
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cacawa2:
because those unarmed brothers threw stones at military convoys and blocked the road claiming that the place was Biafra and not Nigeria.
So football hooligans across Europe that throw stones at the police are killed like animals right?Why do you think Nnamdi Kanu calls the country a zoo. There is no regard for human life in the country.

5 Likes

Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
DutchBruh:

So football hooligans across Europe that throw stones at the police are killed like animals right?Why do you think Nnamdi Kanu calls the country a zoo. There is no regard for human life in the country.

Trust me, Biafra as a country would be worse in terms of all these things.

Stop sounding as if we don't have Igbo people in govt.

Jonathan did worse..okorocha too.

These are still the kind of people that would make up your Biafran govt in case you didn't know.
Even you would be just the same

So don't make reference to the whites and how they behave
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cacawa2:

Trust me, Biafra as a country would be worse in terms of all these things.

Stop sounding as if we don't have Igbo people in govt.

Jonathan did worse..okorocha too.

These are still the kind of people that would make up your Biafran govt in case you didn't know.
Even you would be just the same

So don't make reference to the whites and how they behave
I am Yoruba and I saw the Biafra agitation as a joke. But the way the Nigeria goverment has been killing hundreds of peaceful protestors in the east is making me sympathetic to their cause and many other people in the world.

3 Likes

Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Ezigbonmadu: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
DutchBruh:

I am Yoruba and I saw the Biafra agitation as a joke. But the way the Nigeria goverment has been killing hundreds of peaceful protestors in the east is making me sympathetic to their cause and many other people in the world.

Nobody is killing anybody. It's propaganda. Believe that, believe everything. They are only made to swim in murky waters just like pigs do. I guess the soldiers heard the Dilector called his own people Pigs and Idiot, so they simply asked the Pigs to go for a swim.
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

Nobody is killing anybody. It's propaganda. Believe that, believe everything. They are only made to swim in murky waters just like pigs do. I guess the soldiers heard the Dilector called his own people Pigs and Idiot, so they simply asked the Pigs to go for a swim.
So this footage by Amnesty International is fake?GTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QegiQDRp4pI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
DutchBruh:

Peaceful protesters?

Please don't say why you don't know.
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cacawa2:

Peaceful protesters?

Please don't say why you don't know.
Why not give them a referendum?That is what they are asking for

2 Likes

Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
DutchBruh:

Why not give them a referendum?That is what they are asking for

Who is asking for a referendum? 300 Ibos out of 50 million igbos in Nigeria.

I hope you know that Ipob is only a small organisation of miscreants trying to incite gullible poor igbos into hatred and violence.

The igbos are not asking for a referendum.
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by conductorRX: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
[s]
Cacawa2:

Who is asking for a referendum? 300 Ibos out of 50 million igbos in Nigeria.

I hope you know that Ipob is only a small organisation of miscreants trying to incite gullible poor igbos into hatred and violence.

The igbos are not asking for a referendum.
[/s]
Yoromoozlem doing his paid per post errands for Nizooria government. Why don't you just say that IPOB members are only 150 in number, the number of people AI showed evidence that Nizzoria government murdered in 2015 and 2016 alone?

How much are they paying? 100k per month? 150k? I don't know how people like you sleep in the night knowing fully well that you've sold your soul to the devil, making yourself sound foolish by telling blatant lies against thousands of peaceful, unarmed Igbo people that were killed by Hausa-Fulani Nigerian Army.

Keep deceiving yourself. Today it's Biafrans, tomorrow might be your whole family or village wiped by Nizoorian Army.

Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by ozimec(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cacawa2:
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by musicwriter(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Very good!.
African leaders are a disgrace. Honestly.....
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 01, 2017
conductorRX:
[s][/s]
Yoromoozlem doing his paid per post errands for Nizooria government. Why don't you just say that IPOB members are only 150 in number, the number of people AI showed evidence that Nizzoria government murdered in 2015 and 2016 alone?

How much are they paying? 100k per month? 150k? I don't know how people like you sleep in the night knowing fully well that you've sold your soul to the devil, making yourself sound foolish by telling blatant lies against thousands of peaceful, unarmed Igbo people that were killed by Hausa-Fulani Nigerian Army.

Keep deceiving yourself. Today it's Biafrans, tomorrow might be your whole family or village wiped by Nizoorian Army.
shut up
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by nawtyme: 3:05am On Oct 01, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

Cattle, why did you run away when presented with evidence. Bunch of coward slaves who only want to feed from leftovers and remain grateful to their masters

1 Like

Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by istandfortruth: 5:02am On Oct 01, 2017
Kudos! We need more of this till our leaders see that they have no choice but to fix thier home countries.
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 01, 2017
istandfortruth:
Kudos! We need more of this till our leaders see that they have no choice but to fix thier home countries.
cool
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
nawtyme:

Cattle, why did you run away when presented with evidence. Bunch of coward slaves who only want to feed from leftovers and remain grateful to their masters
Don\t mind the zombie
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
musicwriter:
Very good!.
African leaders are a disgrace. Honestly.....
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by jamace(m): 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Good. I like this! They should continue to disgrace them so that it will sink into their goddamn skulls that all is not well at home. cool cool
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Habyz(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2017
DutchBruh:

There still no proof of that but there's proof that they(IPOB) mount roadblocks and constitute other forms of menace.
Re: African Leaders Getting Disgraced In France,UK,Austria And USA By Diasporans by Habyz(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2017
DutchBruh:

There still no proof of that but there's proof that they(IPOB) mount roadblocks and constitute other forms of irresponsibility.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Explains Controversial List Of Board Appointments / Osuji ICC President / Meet The Tough Female Judge Who Jailed Ex- Governor, Jolly Nyame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.