Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me (1950 Views)

Who Is One Of The Best Neurologists In Ludhiana? / Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone / Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Goodday dear reader, please offer you advice

I have in one or two occasions taken few puffs of indian hemp in the past but i dont smoke.

sometime 6months ago, i went to Delta state to see my gf on her demand, it was on a friday and she was cooking, i told her neighbour to go buy marijuana for me, he did and i took some of it and slipped in the food my gf was cooking (we've eaten that together before in Lagos and we only slept), after few hours when we finished eating, i started reacting badly, i was given soaked garri by concerned friends and i drank it but the feelings was still there, i felt something like movement in my brain, stomach and i could hear something like gas leaking all over my body, i opted to go to hospital, however when we got to the hospital we were discouraged by the bill, 25k for registration and tests so my friends convinced me i could sleep it over, i obliged and we went home, but i couldnt sleep for the following two days.

monday came and i went back to lagos, 10days passed and no funny feelings, on the 11th day i was caught in a traffic so i started reading Gifted Hands by Dr. Carson, i first noticed i was losing concentration, the harder i try to concentrate, the feeling get more intense, it was as if my brain was spinning and i was getting tensed, i stepped down from the vehicle took a bike to Navy Hospital Alakija where the doctor referred me to Fedral Neuro Psychiatric Yaba, i went to Yaba the following days, blood and urine samples were collected, i spoke to a psychiatrist, she had to call her supervisors becauae ahe got confused all aspects of my life are normal but the funny feelings persists, so they said it could just be anxiety or depression

for the next 3 to 4months i was placed on Haldol 5mg and Atane but the symptoms persists, i had to quit 1month ago hoping it is a cross i have to carry but lately, its become unbearable, sometimes i could be walking or driving and it will feel as if i just woke up (like i had been unconscious)even though i could be driving perfectly, sometimes my head will feel very light and small that i cant even turn my neck, sometimes it feels i will faint the next minute or that my brain is about to shut down like im going to forget everything, it gets scary whenever it starts but i will be super calm that no one around notices, i could be laughing to a friends joke without the person knowing what im passing through.

this has drained me finacially, robbed me of my confidence and instilled everlasting fear in me,

I am 27, i dont want to die yet. what i did was wrong but please hear my cry for help and give me a professional advice, i am tried of taking drugs, someone has used heat rays on my head that costs me much all to no avail, please help me,

God bless you

thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
lalasticlala, seun, Mynd44 please assist me
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by SUPERPACK: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
behaviours are learnt and must be unlearned, hope this will stop you frm doing same thing again, wish you quick recovery.
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
ofcourse, i have not had alcohol due to fear for some months now, i just pray for my life back
SUPERPACK:
behaviours are learnt and must be unlearned, hope this will stop you frm doing same thing again, wish you quick recovery.
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Check in to addiction/rehab clinic for detox and other behavioral modification techniques.

By your description, your are dependent on this substance.

Good luck.

Logician:

I have in one or two occasions taken few puffs of indian hemp in the past but i dont smoke.

sometime 6months ago, i went to Delta state to see my gf on her demand, it was on a friday and she was cooking, i told her neighbour to go buy marijuana for me, he did and i took some of it and slipped in the food my gf was cooking (we've eaten that together before in Lagos and we only slept), after few hours when we finished eating, i started reacting badly, i was given soaked garri by concerned friends and i drank it but the feelings was still there, i felt something like movement in my brain, stomach and i could hear something like gas leaking all over my body, i opted to go to hospital, however when we got to the hospital we were discouraged by the bill, 25k for registration and tests so my friends convinced me i could sleep it over, i obliged and we went home, but i couldnt sleep for the following two days.

monday came and i went back to lagos, 10days passed and no funny feelings, on the 11th day i was caught in a traffic so i started reading Gifted Hands by Dr. Carson, i first noticed i was losing concentration, the harder i try to concentrate, the feeling get more intense, it was as if my brain was spinning and i was getting tensed, i stepped down from the vehicle took a bike to Navy Hospital Alakija where the doctor referred me to Fedral Neuro Psychiatric Yaba, i went to Yaba the following days, blood and urine samples were collected, i spoke to a psychiatrist, she had to call her supervisors becauae ahe got confused all aspects of my life are normal but the funny feelings persists, so they said it could just be anxiety or depression

for the next 3 to 4months i was placed on Haldol 5mg and Atane but the symptoms persists, i had to quit 1month ago hoping it is a cross i have to carry but lately, its become unbearable, sometimes i could be walking or driving and it will feel as if i just woke up (like i had been unconscious)even though i could be driving perfectly, sometimes my head will feel very light and small that i cant even turn my neck, sometimes it feels i will faint the next minute or that my brain is about to shut down like im going to forget everything, it gets scary whenever it starts but i will be super calm that no one around notices, i could be laughing to a friends joke without the person knowing what im passing through.

this has drained me finacially, robbed me of my confidence and instilled everlasting fear in me,

I am 27, i dont want to die yet. what i did was wrong but please hear my cry for help and give me a professional advice, i am tried of taking drugs, someone has used heat rays on my head that costs me much all to no avail, please help me,

God bless you

thanks
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
please where do i see a rehab in lagos
Xiadnat:
Check in to addiction/rehab clinic for detox and other behavioral modification techniques.

By your description, your are dependent on this substance.

Good luck.

Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Logician:
please where do i see a rehab in lagos

I am not in Nigeria, but google seem to know.

Check this out: https://www.finelib.com/cities/lagos/health/mental-health/addiction-recovery

https://www.nairaland.com/3907526/list-5-drug-rehabilitation-centers

Check one or more out before you decide.

I wish you well.
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by sisisioge: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chisos! You haven't smoked since after the incident , right? While looking for the rehab, try to drink a lot of water and do a personal mind cleansing. I am not the one to say you should go on a praying spree for a medical issue o but now is a good time to get closer to God. The Bible says "the Lord will bless his people with peace". Biko go and tap into that.

If you are a Christian or a Muslim, get one of the books and try to get some peace therein. Our minds are our strongest weapon, there is some sort of peace that comes with believing. If you believe in science of the universe, try to study it more...find your peace man. Untrouble your mind. All will be well. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
thanks
Xiadnat:

I am not in Nigeria, but google seem to know.

Check this out: https://www.finelib.com/cities/lagos/health/mental-health/addiction-recovery

https://www.nairaland.com/3907526/list-5-drug-rehabilitation-centers

Check one or more out before you decide.

I wish you well.
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
thanks
sisisioge:
Chisos! You haven't smoked since after the incident , right? While looking for the rehab, try to drink a lot of water and do a personal mind cleansing. I am not the one to say you should go on a praying spree for a medical issue o but now is a good time to get closer to God. The Bible says "the Lord will bless his people with peace". Biko go and tap into that.

If you are a Christian or a Muslim, get one of the books and try to get some peace therein. Our minds are our strongest weapon, there is some sort of peace that comes with believing. If you believe in science of the universe, try to study it more...find your peace man. Untrouble your mind. All will be well. Good luck.
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
lalasticlala, Mynd44 i need more suggestions
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Xiadnat i just got in touch with two rehabs, they said its not a rehab issue, since i am not dependent on the drug and i dont have the urge, also i havent taken it for months now . one even suggested prayer cry
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by royalman4life: 8:46am On Oct 01, 2017
For how long now? Second try herbal medicine to first use detoxin tablet before applying herbal medicine for it.
Logician:

God bless you

thanks
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by oxypress: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2017
Logician:

God bless you

thanks

Drug abuse and Rehabilitation with hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot); You do not need too much explanation since you know the cause of your problems. This is brain damage (either physical or biochemical) resulting into brain dysfunction.

The brain needs healing and regeneration of dead or ailing tissues.
Your doctor may treat with antidotes of your symptoms but broblems may reoccur after the treatment. You need a permanent solution therefore you undertake a revolutionary approach. This is where hbot comes in handy.

HBOT enhances the healing of damaged brain cells and other body tissues very effectively and a few of the mechanism of action involves increasing blood flow and increased oxygen supply in arrears suffering from deficits caused by the damage. Other actions include effective release of stemcells into circulation and effective detoxification of all body organs. The stemcells replace the dead brain cells and detoxification process reduces the toxic wastes in the body. It has been proven already and you only need to verify by yourself from the web.

Read this article to see if it matches your case:
https://addictionblog.org/treatment/the-efficacy-of-hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-hbot-in-addiction-treatment/

HBOT Providers in PH, Nigeria
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2017
6 months, i should just ask of detoxin tablet from a chemist? or where
royalman4life:
For how long now? Second try herbal medicine to first use detoxin tablet before applying herbal medicine for it.
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2017
please can i get a contact of the hbot provider you suggested
oxypress:

Drug abuse and Rehabilitation with hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot); You do not need too much explanation since you know the cause of your problems. This is brain damage (either physical or biochemical) resulting into brain dysfunction.

The brain needs healing and regeneration of dead or ailing tissues.
Your doctor may treat with antidotes of your symptoms but broblems may reoccur after the treatment. You need a permanent solution therefore you undertake a revolutionary approach. This is where hbot comes in handy.

HBOT enhances the healing of damaged brain cells and other body tissues very effectively and a few of the mechanism of action involves increasing blood flow and increased oxygen supply in arrears suffering from deficits caused by the damage. Other actions include effective release of stemcells into circulation and effective detoxification of all body organs. The stemcells replace the dead brain cells and detoxification process reduces the toxic wastes in the body. It has been proven already and you only need to verify by yourself from the web.

Read this article to see if it matches your case: www.addictionblog.org/treatment/the-efficacy-of-hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-hbot-in-addiction-treatment/

HBOT Providers in PH, Nigeria
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by oxypress: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2017
Just click on oxypress to find our contact.
Logician:
please can i get a contact of the hbot provider you suggested
Just click on oxypress to find our contact.
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by royalman4life: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Let chatting on WhatsApp 07066688803 for more details
Logician:
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by royalman4life: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Logician:
let chat on WhatsApp for more details
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by royalman4life: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2017
royalman4life:
let chat on WhatsApp for more details
. 07066688803
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
I’m experiencing something similar rn.. I have been battling this for the past 2years. A friend of mine advised I go to a hospital but each time I see a doctor, they keep telling me I’m good and all I need is to take plenty water, eat well and exercise. It seems not to be working. I really need help or to see a neurologist.. Pls advice me on what to do guys pls

God bless you

thanks
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by oxypress: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
misterwave:
I’m experiencing something similar rn.. I have been battling this for the past 2years. A friend of mine advised I go to a hospital but each time I see a doctor, they keep telling me I’m good and all I need is to take plenty water, eat well and exercise. It seems not to be working. I really need help or to see a neurologist.. Pls advice me on what to do guys pls

If you have gone 'round and round and round without head nor tail' just read this web-site to find the solution.
We have the hyperbaric oxygen therapy that can help you.
https://addictionblog.org/treatment/the-efficacy-of-hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-hbot-in-addiction-treatment/
Re: Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
oxypress:

If you have gone 'round and round and round without head nor tail' just read this web-site to find the solution.
We have the hyperbaric oxygen therapy that can help you.

How can I get HBOT therapy in Nigeria pls ?

(1) (Reply)

Over 50 Corpses Gutted By Fire At Enugwu-ukwu General Hospital Mortuary / Benzoyl Peroxide: An Antibacterial Acne Treatment / I Feel Like Dying:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.