Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? (1895 Views)

What Does It Entail To Be A Back-end Developer? / How Profitable Is Front-end Development In Nigeria? / How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? by Towncrier007(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Please I am in dye need of having a blog I need help. thanks
Re: What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? by BiafranBushBoy: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Towncrier007:

You need someone to help you design?
Re: What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? by semasir: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
I can help you out.... It's going to take me a max of 48hrs to set up.

See these samples built on different platforms:
1. www.badagryforum.com.ng
2. www.newspunch.org
3. www.currentnewsnow.com
4. www.citymoodbadagry.com

Towncrier007:
Re: What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? by Towncrier007(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
semasir:

2. www.newspunch.org

Thanks how much is it?
Re: What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? by semasir: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Which do you prefer?
Towncrier007:

Thanks how much is it?
Re: What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? by obi2smart: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2017
semasir:

2. www.newspunch.org

please what's your cost for 2 and 3 or something looking like that. send me details on mandatetk2@gmail.com

thanks
Re: What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? by driveiwe(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
semasir:

2. www.newspunch.org

I think I like this as well,I have sent you a mail
Re: What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? by semasir: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
No 2 is built on blogger and for as low as ₦15000, you can have one while no. 3 is built on WP and can cost as low as ₦30000 or even more.

obi2smart:

please what's your cost for 2 and 3 or something looking like that. send me details on mandatetk2@gmail.com

thanks
Re: What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? by semasir: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Just responded to your email too. Thanks

driveiwe:

I think I like this as well,I have sent you a mail
Re: What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? by Towncrier007(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
semasir:
No 2 is built on blogger and for as low as ₦15000, you can have one while no. 3 is built on WP and can cost as low as ₦30000 or even more.

These days we don't pay monies to strangers,so where are you based?
Re: What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? by driveiwe(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
semasir:
Just responded to your email too. Thanks

Are u sure Its mine Cos I didn't see any
Re: What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? by Solomon17(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
semasir:

Lol for blog 15k � �
Re: What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? by semasir: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Quite understandable. I work in Victoria Island and you can call me on the number below or chat me up too

Towncrier007:

These days we don't pay monies to strangers,so where are you based?
Re: What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? by semasir: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't belong to the categories of cheaper ones with no support later on for work(s) done.
Solomon17:

Lol for blog 15k � �
Re: What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? by semasir: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
I received one and responded
driveiwe:

Are u sure Its mine Cos I didn't see any
Re: What Does It Take To Have A Blog,and How Profitable Is It? by Solomon17(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
A Moderator needed in gistaboutschool forum
How to apply click here to apply
www.gistaboutschool.com/286/moderator-needed-in-gistaboutschool

www.gistaboutschool.com

(1) (Reply)

Background Process In PHP / How To Integrate Flutterwave Payment Gateway In Website Using PHP / What Is 1.0?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.