Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Say Hello To An Affordable Editing Service With Extra Goodies! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Say Hello To An Affordable Editing Service With Extra Goodies! (801 Views)

Hello, Let Me Write For You / Professional Proofreading And Editing Service. Contact Me Now For A Discount! / Premium Editing Service: Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Hello To An Affordable Editing Service With Extra Goodies! by inkstarpage(f): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
InkstarPage, InkstarPage, InkstarPage. What is InkstarPage?
InkstarPage is a professional editing and ghostwriting service tailored to satisfy your every need! It was founded by Valerie Blackvale, an avid reader and author who's always had a passion for helping others polish their writing and generate intriguing stories.

The main aim of InkstarPage service is to ensure that every writer gets a chance to present a standard book to the world without breaking into any bank.

At InkstarPage, clients only need to pay N0.4 per word to get their editing jobs done. And clients who are interested in our ghostwriting service only need to pay N0.2 per word.

You might wonder about InkstarPage's professionalism. Well, worry no further.

Before striking an editing deal, you are required to send the first 500 words of your manuscript as a sample and we'll edit it right away at N0.00.

And before hiring us to ghostwrite your book, you are entitled to request for a 200 word custom sample to be written at N0.00.

Before the job commences though, you are required to pay an upfront fee of 40% of your quote as a pledge to complete payment once the work is done.

Why the name 'InkstarPage'?
Honestly, when I thought of making my editing and ghostwriting website official, the first name that came to mind was 'Inklit'. But it was already taken, and I'm in no mood to drag a brand name with an already successful form. So, I tried 'Inklette'. Was it available? No. Inklite? No.

After decades of trying, InkstarPage just popped up in my head and I knew for a fact that it was 'the one'.

Okay, I hope this wasn't too boring to read. If it was, I sincerely apologize.

Oh, I guess I should let you know that InkstarPage was founded in 2017. September, to be precise. Or was it October? Oh well. I don't see how this is important, but let's just try to keep things formal.

And oh, by the way. It was originally founded to care for only editing needs. But overtime, I discovered a news to incorporate ghostwriting into InkstarPage.

Okay, that would be all for now.

Cheers! Thanks for choosing InkstarPage, or at least thinking of doing so.

Stay Gold,

Valerie Blackvale,

The C.E.O

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To An Affordable Editing Service With Extra Goodies! by inkstarpage(f): 6:20am On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Say Hello To An Affordable Editing Service With Extra Goodies! by inkstarpage(f): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2017
Write drunk, edit sober.

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To An Affordable Editing Service With Extra Goodies! by Jetjacky(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
inkstarpage:
Write drunk, edit sober.
Is this from you Lissa? cool
Re: Say Hello To An Affordable Editing Service With Extra Goodies! by inkstarpage(f): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Jetjacky:
Is this from you Lissa? cool
Hello?
Re: Say Hello To An Affordable Editing Service With Extra Goodies! by Jetjacky(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
inkstarpage:

Hello?
it's nice hearing from you, after a while of silence. I love your works. They're well edited, well plotted, and has a good story flow, and character development. With that loving twist, and uncertainty that goes with it. smiley wink
I hope you write some more sometime soon. Your listed proposition above, has been noted. Thanks for mentioning me on this.

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To An Affordable Editing Service With Extra Goodies! by inkstarpage(f): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Jetjacky:
it's nice hearing from you, after a while of silence. I love your works. They're well edited, well plotted, and has a good story flow, and character development. With that loving twist, and uncertainty that goes with it. smiley wink
I hope you write some more sometime soon. Your listed proposition above, has been noted. Thanks for mentioning me on this.

You're welcome. Thanks for honoring my invitation. If you want to have your book professionally edited at a cheap price, please holla at me.

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To An Affordable Editing Service With Extra Goodies! by Jetjacky(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
inkstarpage:

You're welcome. Thanks for honoring my invitation. If you want to have your book professionally edited at a cheap price, please holla at me.
sure.
Re: Say Hello To An Affordable Editing Service With Extra Goodies! by ZoeyJ(f): 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
inkstarpage:
diamondbody Hantonia ( f), Leemekzy ( m ), IamSINZ (m ), uniqueogo (f ), Aminahpyaar (f ), nanadeeva01 ( f), NothingDoMe , Jetjacky ( m ), Ebydarling , Maltaleeza ( f), Youcharia(f ), FameG (f ), jacyruth11 ( f), Chukabiz1961 (m ), ayorinbolableszy (f ), Frankenstein , Younaman (m ), kingphilip (m ), girlhaley (f ), patriciakase ( f), Ayomicome(m ), peluhmii ( f), OluwabuqqyYOLO , kronox( m ), novelBeast, cygemeks (m ), horlajumokhe ( f), Diznie( f), KiKiFeOlUwA(f ), djksp (m ), Twizzy30 (m ), Shydon( m ), lalasticlala ( m ), nesta101( f), Jay1F , DzTzl (f ), Taniaa ( f), oluwatooni( f), marianneada (f ), marychommy(f ), akinkudin, degelinglacis, Shalomdee (f ), xaviercasmir (m ), DemiKOL ( f), Toyin223 ( f), yewande1234 (f ), Adesina12 , pweetymhi (f ), Eyimama ( f), emillysmigael ( f), crislyn( f), meneski, Deji124 ( m ), mirianmartins (f ), Apus, jupitre ( m ), MhizDherbee( f), Nder( m ), kevwecute1 ( f), muhawal001 ( m ), ghostwritter( m ), temisaintkenz (m ), tyreal (f ), kayo80 ( m ), stephenGee12 (m ), iiru , Danie94 ( f), Titidi (f ), Ritajovy( f), alarmednigerian, Kaybeeeee( m ), oluwaseun15 ( f), Eniqurl (f ), cyber5 ( m ), Hadampson ( m ), repogirl (f ), missuniverse (f ), hanjorlah (f ), Cheriepet , nawtielizzie ( f), MzShay ( f), oluwatymylehyn (m ), adontcare (f ), Lankyannie (f ), Jazmiynne , Nmaglit , Ayoomolabake (f ), darloseh (f ), t1976 ( f), Lolsd , BeckyTeelard (f ), bellefidel (f ), do4luv14 (m ), jontargeyren ( m ), JaeSharp ( m ), preccy69 (f ), TheBlessedMAN , AudreyTimms (f ), MidieMeliss ( f), Sebastine1994 (m ), femzey(m ), graphicsdelight (f ), horexy (f ), SurestG ( f), Lleigh (f ), WHOcarex , SheWrites ( f), TiffanyJ (f ), Kimkardashain (f ), AustineCJ , rachealfst( f), KimberlyWest (f ), EvaJael ( f), queenitee
Like, comment, share. A trial will convince you.

(1) (Reply)

Micro Tasks And Article Writing / Hire A Creative Writer Now!! / Good Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.