Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed (44323 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Rolings: 3:07am On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=goshee post=60989406]but at first why would the NA be victorious against a defeated group? ohh may be they got victory over the attack of boko haram spirits. the zoo will never fail to shame who ever sides them i trust them on that[/quote

I don't exchange banters with terrorists
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by aloeman15(m): 3:10am On Oct 01, 2017
I hope there's still time to educate you:
In 2015, elections were held in ALL LGAs of the north east.
They were more peaceful than in most other parts of Nigeria.
It was under buhari that this nation experienced daily bomb blasts for the first time in our history.
it was the northern elders forum that DEMANDED for an end to the JTFs curfew and operations.
Do you remember "An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north"?
From buhari himself?!
pls, shine your eye o.
abi ur mumu neva do?
gists:

Personally, I don't trust governments when it comes to issues like this. And I mean all governments. They are all as$ holes. The problem is most people criticising this government now were making escuses for the last administration. We ask question about funding, no single arrest has been made till date from both jeg admin to pmb. How is it possible to kidnap over 200 students and sustain them for over 2 yrs. Are they eating grasses or nama? There must be some big financiers.

But I don't agree with your theory of community helping them. Which community will help the same people that decimate them irrespective of religion?

But at least in this administration, even though a lot of ipobians don't want to give credit because pmb is the president, we have seen improvement in the fight against terrorism. BH used to dislodge nigeria army from its base in those days before election came knocking.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Flatties: 4:57am On Oct 01, 2017
FTreloaded:
there's no difference between fulani soldiers and boko haram boys...they're all terrorists.

Actually they are quite different.

Fulaniherdsmen, bokoharam and ipop militants are terrorists but The Nigerian Army are "Terrorwrists"

To quell terrorists is only by terrorwrists
grin

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by WhoBeThisMan: 5:50am On Oct 01, 2017
gists:

Actually, all terrorists have one thing in common. THEY ALL WANT TO TAKE LAND. The way and manner they go about it may be different but their aim is ALWAYS political "LAND GRABBING".

And there are just two groups today that want to grab land from Nigeria i.e B.H and IP___ (fill in the gap)

So I understand where some people calling some other people terrorists are coming from grin grin grin grin
are you being sarcastic?

Or just plain dumb
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Eazybay(m): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2017
gists:

This is why this country is like this.
Are you seriously comparing cases of kidnaps of soft targets (police/policewife/oil workers etc) with casing Nigerian Army to cameroon ?

God!! when will we learn? I gave an example of how bad our number 1 security was bastardized by pdp misrule and you have the ordacity to cite kidnap of police wife as counter argument that bh is still as dangerous as they were.

Receive sense in Jesus name

Why I have decided to respond to you, I still don't know. How prepared was Nigeria for terrorism 5yrs ago? Counter-terrorism training and MJTF to stop dem from regrouping in neighboring countries was done by who?

We shall overcome.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by MrSly(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2017
janway:
These are the real terrorists. But unfortunately the NA has left them to go python-dance in the backyard of defenceless and peaceful citizens.
Now the real terrorists are gorilla-dancing right inside the barracks.

God save our nation. Amen.

By the way I'm FTC.
FTC should be reserved for people with functioning brain. Lo, this is one of the rare circumstances on NL where thinking being made it to FTC.
YOU HV SAID IT ALL
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by MrSly(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2017
gists:
If this is true, God bless God bless the brave men of Nigerian Army, God bless PMB for rejuvenating the Nigerian Army.

Compare with the disgraceful headline we used to read " Boko Haram Fighters Chase After Fleeing Nigerian Soldiers " http://saharareporters.com/videos/boko-haram-fighters-chase-after-fleeing-nigerian-soldiers

PDP is a curse that must not happen again.
Never again should we vote on religion or tribal line.
Partisan political media manager spotted. Keep crying wolf. After two years none out of all promises have been fulfilled as promised. And to think that our economy has also gone the way of mediocrity is more disheartening. But to imagine that some youths have also sold their conscience and closed their eyes to these fact is inconceivable.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by wealthpin: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2017
gists:
If this is true, God bless God bless the brave men of Nigerian Army, God bless PMB for rejuvenating the Nigerian Army.

Compare with the disgraceful headline we used to read " Boko Haram Fighters Chase After Fleeing Nigerian Soldiers " http://saharareporters.com/videos/boko-haram-fighters-chase-after-fleeing-nigerian-soldiers

PDP is a curse that must not happen again.
Never again should we vote on religion or tribal line.
u made no sense bro!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Decoleo(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2017
Who can tell me which terrorist group has been defected b4��.... grin..... None I guess, just prevention is better
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by apalemighty01(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2017
gsmphoneseller:

You are indeed shameless..... Why are you a retard?

You cried that GEJ was killing your brothers (when he almost won the war over bokoharam).

You celebrated when the cowardly Nigerian army terrorists went and slaughtered over 1000 christain Biafrans who were only protesting the stupidity of Buhari.

Now, you are shamelessly celebrating the killing of Nigerian terrorists army by another terrorist group known as bokoharam and blaming PDP?

These shows your brain has been used for abacha..

Ash. 1000 biafran? where u hear this one from? cos it can't be from Abia
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by apalemighty01(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2017
gists:

Personally, I don't trust governments when it comes to issues like this. And I mean all governments. They are all as$ holes. The problem is most people criticising this government now were making escuses for the last administration. We ask question about funding, no single arrest has been made till date from both jeg admin to pmb. How is it possible to kidnap over 200 students and sustain them for over 2 yrs. Are they eating grasses or nama? There must be some big financiers.

But I don't agree with your theory of community helping them. Which community will help the same people that decimate them irrespective of religion?

But at least in this administration, even though a lot of ipobians don't want to give credit because pmb is the president, we have seen improvement in the fight against terrorism. BH used to dislodge nigeria army from its base in those days before election came knocking.

Yeah there is improvement , but broda BH retreat, soldiers stay inside barrack. why won't/can't they pursue dem? Its bizarre cos na only wen Chelsea play Man city dem start look for draw.
meaning: wen small team meets a bigger opponent and that opponent retreats, it is considered as a victory in the small teams camp
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Obec70(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2017
The northerners are not sincere thought NA has captured/occupied borno & all northeast territories, why this news, where is shakau they were giving 40days to capture dead or alive? rather the came to urban center (Southeast) to kill innocent armless people. Sambisa forest where all manner of exercise can be carried were left intact, what a misplaced priority!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Ladyjumong(f): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2017
wow, thats commendable. keep it coming
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by jacyhelen(f): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2017
CharleyBright:

One Million Dollar Question no one seem to have answer to is; Where do these Boko Haram emerge from to attack and disappear into?
From where do they regroup without being noticed?
They are definitely not ghosts to appear and disaapear at will after wrecking havoc.
Some people are not telling us the truth about these Boko Haram.
They just don't emanate from some thick forest and disappear without being notice.
Those people live amongst communities and are being protected by the communities from which they regroup and attack.
How do they disguise and live freely?
The FG and the Northerners better start looking into the activities of herdmen and start profiling them.
Until the Northerners are sincere with themselves about Boko Haram, the carnage will continue till forever.

God bless you for this questions...
My only happiness is that,its till them that will bear the losess!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by NaeChris: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hmmmm Chief Shekau, Ochoromma 1 of Sambisa! Agu n'eche Sambisa you do well. You invited them to Sambisa fear no gree them come, you decided to come to their camp and clear them. Well don sir. At least it will reset their useless brains back to default. Na unarmed Biafrans them fit kill. Keep dancing in their camp sir. I have forgiven you your past sins. Operation Scorpion Bite II loading....
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by anodi: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
killing is not good
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Splashme: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
janway:
These are the real terrorists. But unfortunately the NA has left them to go python-dance in the backyard of defenceless and peaceful citizens.
Now the real terrorists are gorilla-dancing right inside the barracks.

God save our nation. Amen.

By the way I'm FTC.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by GMbuharii: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
GetMeRight:
Are you afraid of the peoples responses?
a4onja grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Oche211:
Thank God the attack was repel.
RIP to the mobile police officer. To the boko haram boys, u can all burn and rot in hell, i'll be happy about that.
Salute to our Gallant Soldiers. God watch over you always.

Stop twisting the news. The attack was not repelled. Boko haram militia started the attack at about 6.30 pm and pulled back after about an hour so it was probably a probing operation.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by GetMeRight: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
GMbuharii:

a4onja grin
Yes, I'm Afonja. Also, a Yoruba muslim. Now, go and kill yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.