Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Guaranty Trust Bank, A Bank For The Future - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guaranty Trust Bank, A Bank For The Future (686 Views)

Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank / CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank, A Bank For The Future by hensley059: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
I just did a transfer from my gtb to a first bank account, using *737# today 30/09/17 after the transfer was done successfully I decided to go online to collect the transfer receipt and forward it to the receiver to show that the transfer has been done but this is what I saw...... transfer done 03/10/2017 shocked
Pls can gt bank users in the house check their transaction history if there r any errors with the date? Or are my living in the past shocked shocked
I've added the screenshots
Also the money has not reflected

(1) (Reply)

Oando Gas And Power Rebrands To Axxela / Cold Pressed Coconut Oil For Sale / Stop Being Stupid. Stop Being Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.