Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Night Life In Ibadan Is Getting Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Night Life In Ibadan Is Getting Better (645 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) / Ibadan Is Getting Hot Right Now... Be Safe!! / How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Life In Ibadan Is Getting Better by scoty2910: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
NIGHT LIFE IN IBADAN IS GETTING BETTERCULTURE & TOURISM BY QUICKSILVER

The ancient city of Ibadan has witnessed new kinds of socio – infrastructural development in recent times which leads to the setting up of new brands and businesses in the city.

A good number of brand ambassadors and project managers have identified Ibadan as the next One – Stop centre for trade, Investment, small and medium business enterprises because of the efforts of the Oyo State Government at expanding the frontiers of infrastructural development while resuscitating moribund ones.

To this end, most Ibadan residents now feel safe to have fun with colleagues, friends and family at night without the fear of being harassed by hoodlums. Also, new business owners and night life lovers find it fascinating to drive round Ibadan at night to catch some fun and enjoy the prevalent serene atmosphere of Ibadan.

Read the article below for a fuller perspective about the ongoing transformation:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/viva-naija.com/ibadan-changing-times-sayo-aluko/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Night Life In Ibadan Is Getting Better by libertyhope2017: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Which Ibadan? Same Ibadan that I know? The one I just came back from yesterday with skull miners and body parts dealers everywhere looking for who to kill. The streets smelling of rotten human parts. Give me a break...

2 Likes

Re: Night Life In Ibadan Is Getting Better by uglyafonja: 12:03am On Oct 01, 2017
night life in Ibadan someone's head is about to be mined.
Re: Night Life In Ibadan Is Getting Better by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 01, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Which Ibadan? Same Ibadan that I know? The one I just came back from yesterday with skull miners and body parts dealers everywhere looking for who to kill. The streets smelling of rotten human parts. Give me a break...

Every line you wrote up there is a lie. White lies.

I dare you to tell us the name of your town.

I'm CERTAIN it cannot be better than Ibadan in any way!

Once again, I dare you.

You don't just come here to run your unbridled mouth online or cynically run down good places with your unthinking fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Night Life In Ibadan Is Getting Better by leofab(f): 1:55am On Oct 01, 2017
Commendable

(1) (Reply)

APGA Campaign Flag Off Today At Ekwueme Square (PHOTOS) / Kachikwu Leaked Memo To Expose Buhari-tanko Yakassi / Forceful Vaccination: Owo, Ondo State In Chaos Right Now - Photo & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.