Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

What Would You Do If You Discover Your Mum Is Going Out With Your Best Friend? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You Discover Your Mum Is Going Out With Your Best Friend? (1081 Views)

Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Discover Your Mum Is Going Out With Your Best Friend? by bufonly: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2007
Considering the fact that you've come a long way with your best friend and your mum cannot afford to let go of your best friend 'cos she needs someone around her as a woman who lost her husband, who would you prefer to lose; your mum or your best friend?
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover Your Mum Is Going Out With Your Best Friend? by cuteass1(f): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2007
Some parents sef, why would your mum be going out with your best friend in the first place, not to talk of the age difference. Talk to your mum, she really has to stop the whole childish relationship and start being a mum instead. Nobody is saying she shouldnt date or be involved but she should find her agemate and if nothing else someone who is not her child's (best)friend, its degrading and irresponsible, where's her self-respect? I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful to your mum, don't get me wrong but what she's doing is unacceptable and you should make her see/understand that,ok??  angry you have to stand up to herooo
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover Your Mum Is Going Out With Your Best Friend? by Free(f): 2:04am On Feb 21, 2007
whoa,
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover Your Mum Is Going Out With Your Best Friend? by bethsy: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2009
she can date any other guy for all i care but definetly not my best friend
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover Your Mum Is Going Out With Your Best Friend? by Omolola1(f): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2009
Absolutely nothing!
If she dates my best friend, so what? As far as it is not my boyfriend.
I cant do anything afterall she's got her life to live.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In-house Dressing / A 2 Year Old Toddler Who Smokes Two Packs Of Cigarette Daily / Which Way To Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.