Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

A Niralander Posted A Very Hilarious Poem Celebrating Nigeria @57 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Niralander Posted A Very Hilarious Poem Celebrating Nigeria @57 (465 Views)

Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses / Comparism: Nigeria @57 Celebration Cake And Buhari's 75th Birthday Cake / Nigeria@57: Buhari In Maiduguri To Celebrate With Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Niralander Posted A Very Hilarious Poem Celebrating Nigeria @57 by Naijagotit1(m): 12:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Making the independence day, a Niralander decided to post this poem about Nigeria, its really hilarious, read through and enjoy!

Happy Independence!

Nigeria!
A country where corruption and terrorism is the norm.
A country where our ancestors have refused to respect themselves and be an exemplar.
A country in which the supposed leaders of tomorrow despises uprightness, allowing themselves to be used as puppets by the puppeteers.
A country filled with hypocrites and destitute.

True liberation and Independence can only exists in doing what's right!

Youths! Do what is right and stop doing good, stop allowing our wicked and selfish politicians use you for their selfish goals. Help Nigeria reach her zenith! Stop celebrating mediocrity.

Don't take the little freedom you have for granted, someone had to work hard and make many sacrifices for it.
We should take the pledge that till our last breath we will fight
terrorism,
we will protect our country
with all we have.

No nation is perfect,
It needs to be made perfect.
Contribute towards the
perfection of your country.
Happy Independence Day Nigeria!

©Akpos Samuel
Re: A Niralander Posted A Very Hilarious Poem Celebrating Nigeria @57 by beetown(m): 12:56am On Oct 01, 2017
Haha...lovely poem..

FTC

You people should shower me with likes o...independence pikin grin grin

HBD to me

1 Like

Re: A Niralander Posted A Very Hilarious Poem Celebrating Nigeria @57 by plessis: 12:59am On Oct 01, 2017
Nonsense... Would you be proud of a healthy 57 year old man who has never attempted to stop crawling?
Re: A Niralander Posted A Very Hilarious Poem Celebrating Nigeria @57 by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 01, 2017
Get well soon Nigeria
Re: A Niralander Posted A Very Hilarious Poem Celebrating Nigeria @57 by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 01, 2017
plessis:
Nonsense... Would you be proud of a healthy 57 year old man who has never attempted to stop crawling?
Baba he has spoken the Gospel Truth deal with it. I believe you have been on this earth for some decades, you have seen how the world has changed from colonization to independence to governance to etc. It will be to totally unfair to acknowledge how good governance is being practised in the modern countries and see their high level of development and welloffness in terms of Standard of living, level of literacy, per capital income and lots more. These are always achieved when there is good governance, transparency and other factors which Nigeria lacks except magna cum laude in bad governance, corruption and other vices.
Re: A Niralander Posted A Very Hilarious Poem Celebrating Nigeria @57 by plessis: 1:14am On Oct 01, 2017
lucrownt:
Baba he has spoken the Gospel Truth deal with it. I believe you have been on this earth
baba I like how you smartly dodged my question
Re: A Niralander Posted A Very Hilarious Poem Celebrating Nigeria @57 by leofab(f): 1:58am On Oct 01, 2017
A childish entity

(1) (Reply)

FFK's 32 REASONS: Proof Of Answered Prayers / Apc Governor Bello - Inflicts Hardship On Kogi State Workers / Buhari Will Resolve Kachikwu, Baru Feud – VON DG, Osita Okechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.