Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

2017 NYSC Batch B Registration,mobilization And Orientation Timetable - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2017 NYSC Batch B Registration,mobilization And Orientation Timetable (2135 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences / NYSC Opens Portal For Batch B Registration / NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream 2: Registration, Mobilization Timetable, Callup Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 NYSC Batch B Registration,mobilization And Orientation Timetable by chichi205: 6:44am On Oct 01, 2017
NYSC 2017 Batch B Registration,Mobilization And Orientation Timetable -This is inform you all that The NYSC 2017 Batch B Registration, Mobilization And Orientation Timetable online registration will soon commence . on this page we shall give you details of the date of registration and guide on the requirement needed .
NYSC Batch B Online Registration

The online registration for the Batch B mobilization shall commence on 10th Oct, 2017, which is when the portal shall be opened.
2017 Batch B Stream I & II Orientation Camp Dates

The orientation camp for Batch B stream I shall commence on Nov. 14th, 2017. The date for stream II has not been released yet but, it is expected to be around January ending or early February. But, you don’t need to worry as we will keep you updated.
for more info click >>>2017 NYSC Batch B Registration,Mobilization And Orientation Timetable

1 Like

Re: 2017 NYSC Batch B Registration,mobilization And Orientation Timetable by wintersnow(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2017
So why's the time table not out yet?
Re: 2017 NYSC Batch B Registration,mobilization And Orientation Timetable by tydi(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
please:-) always keep us posted.
Re: 2017 NYSC Batch B Registration,mobilization And Orientation Timetable by Sanemind(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: 2017 NYSC Batch B Registration,mobilization And Orientation Timetable by Sanemind(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
chichi205:
NYSC 2017 Batch B Registration,Mobilization And Orientation Timetable -This is inform you all that The NYSC 2017 Batch B Registration, Mobilization And Orientation Timetable online registration will soon commence . on this page we shall give you details of the date of registration and guide on the requirement needed .
NYSC Batch B Online Registration

The online registration for the Batch B mobilization shall commence on 10th Oct, 2017, which is when the portal shall be opened.
2017 Batch B Stream I & II Orientation Camp Dates

The orientation camp for Batch B stream I shall commence on Nov. 14th, 2017. The date for stream II has not been released yet but, it is expected to be around January ending or early February. But, you don’t need to worry as we will keep you updated.
for more info click >>>2017 NYSC Batch B Registration,Mobilization And Orientation Timetable
source?
Re: 2017 NYSC Batch B Registration,mobilization And Orientation Timetable by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2017
Help a brother, I graduated from YABATECH though I am from North Central, is it possible for me to get posted to Lagos? because I already have something doing which I won't want to lose.
Waiting for your kind responses.
Re: 2017 NYSC Batch B Registration,mobilization And Orientation Timetable by Yhemit(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
luveth:
Help a brother, I graduated from YABATECH though I am from North Central, is it possible for me to get posted to Lagos? because I already have something doing which I won't want to lose.
Waiting for your kind responses.

your graduating lists is outt
Re: 2017 NYSC Batch B Registration,mobilization And Orientation Timetable by Bari22: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
So much fake informations about 2017 NYSC Batch B stream 2
Don't confuse urself , the time table is not yet out
Read this
www.naijinfos.com/2017/09/any-hope-for-nysc-2017-batch-b.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How Dangote Duped Graduates Of Millions Through Scam Job - / January Alawee Alert / Prospective Batch A 2014 Corpers House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.