Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures (33706 Views)

Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) / Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds / Tolu Ayeni, FUNAAB Model Goes Topless For Nigeria At 57 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Honestagbons(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
God bless Nigerians with good divine health,forgiveness of our sins,prosperity,security,and God abiding presence, in jesus name I pray,Amen,one love Nigerians,happy independence day. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by DrIkB: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
My baby repping Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by ugoboss26(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Patriotic Model

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by project8(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hapy indenpence day

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by ufuosman(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lovely
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by bayocanny: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Narldon:

Is that you? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Naijasimplenews: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
from naijasimple.com

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Queenserah26(f): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
God bless Nigeria
Happy Independence day Nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by MarieSucre(f): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
I'm seeing mainly pictures of women, please post more beautiful pictures of my fellow country men celebrating this wonderful day. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by osaeti(f): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Happy Independence Day to my country

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by stanee: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Happy Independence Day Nigeria!!

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by dwebwalker(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Happy Independence

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Noblesoul123: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Elthugnificent:
Beatiful indeed but concept is not original.
Really?
I am just seeing this for the first time though.
Thanks for the info.
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Elthugnificent(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Really?

I am just seeing this for the first time though.

Thanks for the info.
Sure humbre.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Simple9ja(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2017
una 4 show us buhari own nah
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by ammy4goodies(f): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Ok but
grin grin grin grin grin
Na waooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by webngnews: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oh
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
Trying it now. cheesy
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by EbenezerTriumph: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2021
osaeti:
Happy Independence Day to my country
nice pics.
what's your location?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
nice pics.
what's your location?
Nonsense jobless SIMP!
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by EbenezerTriumph: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Nonsense jobless SIMP!
gay bastard I still have evidences of you sending me pm and begging to meet me.
You're my next target after I'm done with the useless fountainofyouth moniker I'll deal with you
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 6:32am On Aug 09, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
You're my next target after I'm done with the useless fountainofyouth moniker I'll deal with you
Osaeti don't ever reply this kidnapper, he's a dangerous and notorious criminal that lives in Calabar, and I've been tracing him, I will make sure he gets caught and jailed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 6:36am On Aug 09, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
If I ever see you troll, clone people's accounts and disrespect anyone here, I will make sure I deal with you and make sure all your useless monikers gets banned, try me and see if you don't regret it. me and bobowaja will be on your case.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by bobowaja(m): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
If I ever see you troll, clone people's accounts and disrespect anyone here, I will make sure I deal with you and make sure all your useless monikers gets banned, try me and see if you don't regret it. me and bobowaja will be on your case.
The guy is truly useless.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2021
bobowaja:

The guy is truly useless.
I'm telling you, very useless and jobless boy

he tried the same nonsense with me last year and I got him banned, I'm waiting for the foolish boy to try the same sh*t with me and he will regret his miserable life, I noticed he did the same thing to segfault earlier, he cloned his account and accused the guy of being gay and sending him PM, Ive been looking for ways to trace and deal with that useless boy, I will make sure he gets caught and jailed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by EbenezerTriumph: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm already on the process of tracking you and by the time I'm done with you you will regret your miserable existence on earth. If them born you well drop or reveal your location
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Curious345: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
I'm already on the process of tracking you and by the time I'm done with you you will regret your miserable existence on earth. If them born you well drop or reveal your location
not necessary
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by EbenezerTriumph: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm telling you, very useless and jobless boy

he tried the same nonsense with me last year and I got him banned, I'm waiting for the foolish boy to try the same sh*t with me and he will regret his miserable life, I noticed he did the same thing to segfault earlier, he cloned his account and accused the guy of being gay and sending him PM, Ive been looking for ways to trace and deal with that useless boy, I will make sure he gets caught and jailed.
drop your location or try sending me a PM.
Na just your email wey me I need. I'll settle the rest.
The next thing is for me to Post your pictures here so everyone here could see you and take note of you
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by EbenezerTriumph: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2021
Curious345:
not necessary
wetin no dey necessary.
I said I'll deal with that gay bastard called Ikillbrokehoes that wants to risk his miserable life to defend the useless fountainofyouth thief.
Na just him mail address wey I need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Top Model At Miss World 2017 (Photos) / Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.