Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Adic Insurance Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Adic Insurance Interview (2432 Views)

Fresh Graduate Accountant Job Recruitment At ADIC Insurance Limited / Has Anyone Heard From ADIC Insurance? / Graduate Trainees Recruitment (nationwide) Adic Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adic Insurance Interview by nikky007(f): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2007
has any one in the house heard anything so far about the adic interview we took last month. has any one been called?
Re: Adic Insurance Interview by Dozzy1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2007
ok me 2 i have not heard anything from them either, but i called a friend (0n 01-02-2007) who was also invited for the interview, he said that he was called the previous week (from ADIC) and was told he did not make up to the requirements. so let us still keep our fingers crossed. please i would like to have ur name and phone no. so that we can keep in touch mine is Dozie 08024244122 thanks
Re: Adic Insurance Interview by nikky007(f): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2007
hi Dozzy, i have also managed to call one of the workers in adic and he keeps saying that nobody has been called yet, i didn't quite belive him but now i think i do. my number is 08037101361, just keep me posted if you hear anything.
Re: Adic Insurance Interview by Dozzy1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2007
Nikky what's up! i was at their office today. i met the receptionist, i asked of the HRM but was told she had gone out and too busy. i then asked her about the stuff which said that i should relax that the delay is due to their planned relocation to the permanent site there at VI. so she continued by saying that the exercise will end b4 the week runs out and every body is busy (u know, ). and that after it then they will now call us. i aslo asked if there are other branches in the country, and she said yes, i believed her cos she was actually busy recording stuffs from other parts of the country. they are not recruiting only MARKETERS but in all other areas/departments so no cos for alarm. so just pray that nothing goes wrong. i hope to hear from u too
Re: Adic Insurance Interview by nikky007(f): 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2007
I am so Curious that i'm almost impatient. are u quite sure that those that they would call later after the exercise will be the sucessful ones, i assume by now they must have informed all those that were unsucessful ,do you think? well by God's Grace we Will Suceed. i am in abuja.
Re: Adic Insurance Interview by WAPA: 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2007
I took the test as well and i was invited for the interview a week later but after a week i went for the interview i was informed through a test message that i didn't make it. so i don't really understand the company so to say since nobody has told me he was succesful.mat be the test/interview was all arrangee to project the company as an equal opportunity employer. but we are going to get a place far better than that. do i hear nairalanders say a big AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Lagos State University (LASU) / Study Abroad For Free Using Waec And Neco / Urgent Vacancy At Deli Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.