Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Which Is Most Needed Between Mercy And Grace? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Is Most Needed Between Mercy And Grace? (1802 Views)

Why Is God Selective In Blessing And Grace ? / Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism (video) / Bbnaija 2019: Again! Mercy And Ike Caught Having Sex (full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Most Needed Between Mercy And Grace? by afolayan22(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,
Let me start by saying happy new month and thank God for Nigeria's 57th independence day celebration.Back to the topic which is most suitable or needy between God mercy and God grace?

Answer with vivid explanation.
Re: Which Is Most Needed Between Mercy And Grace? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hmmm.......aren't mercy and grace practically the same thing?
Us being given a "second chance" although we don't deserve it?
All I do know is that I wouldn't be able to make it on this planet without His grace & mercy.

(1) (Reply)

The Force Of A Fighting Spirit / Please! Who Can Help Me Get Verified Using His USA Number On Offerup.com / Speedlite Rechargeable Light, Fan, Charge With Ac/dc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.