Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Why Waste Ur Time,money And Resources.i Bet U,u'll Love This! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Waste Ur Time,money And Resources.i Bet U,u'll Love This! (882 Views)

Employers, "Why Waste Employees Time"? / Eden Solutions And Resources Limited / Dont Waste Ur Time When U Can Get A Cool $100 In Just One Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Waste Ur Time,money And Resources.i Bet U,u'll Love This! by Hardee: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2010
Discover How to generate 0 - #10000 every 2days doing absolutely nothing but refering mtn prepaid subscribers to migrate from one prepaid package to another and make your cool cash.It's hot and new information that will generate massive income,it a scam - free info,easy to use.So call O8032360594 now to get the full details.It's no joke,
Re: Why Waste Ur Time,money And Resources.i Bet U,u'll Love This! by jaydude(f): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
well only if u accept 2 receive free midnight calls,i hope u knw dat its job seekers dat are out here, lol
Re: Why Waste Ur Time,money And Resources.i Bet U,u'll Love This! by Hardee: 5:47am On Mar 08, 2010
Hurry now and call to get his hot info for free!!,
Re: Why Waste Ur Time,money And Resources.i Bet U,u'll Love This! by vicrice(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hello forumites have up to five thousand naira in your balance daily rom mtn when i got the information i tot it was a falaxy but never knew it works until realised it so call 08067896563 to iscover that simple secret on how to make it
Re: Why Waste Ur Time,money And Resources.i Bet U,u'll Love This! by nekkynancy: 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
must we call 2 get info.since we are one family why not paste the info on nairaland for intrested ones.
Re: Why Waste Ur Time,money And Resources.i Bet U,u'll Love This! by stephen2(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2010

@POSTER ,u be another mumu for NL,i swear, *hiss*
Re: Why Waste Ur Time,money And Resources.i Bet U,u'll Love This! by vicrice(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2010
Anybody has got the right to say anything!all i know is i'm making money from MTN, so if you want your's.call the above number.
Re: Why Waste Ur Time,money And Resources.i Bet U,u'll Love This! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2010
he is not among the cheerfull givers never lack, must we call to get the info, eat alone and die alone, who is begging you,
Re: Why Waste Ur Time,money And Resources.i Bet U,u'll Love This! by socretas: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2010
Pls i'm in need of tis info has been trying 2 contact you but to no avail pls ensure that ur no is available pls i need that

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancy In An Expatriate Firm In Victoria Island / Pls When Is National Open University Reopening / How About Additional N21,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.