Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? (2517 Views)

Why Are Some Channels Missing On Gotv / I Need Help On Gotv Decoder With Hdmi And Usb Port. / Did Anyone Watch This Weekend EPL Game On TSTV??????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? by fagbohun4j(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2017
Did anyone notice SonyMax is back on gotv and they added another channel called CBS reality. I guess this is as a result of the much anticipated launching of TSTV today. Gotv will never show UEFA Champions League star matches. They are really ripping us of our hard earned cash.
Re: Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? by menstrualpad: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2017
I unplugged my Dstv today. I am not going to be recharging with 6k plus without champions league and selective premier league games.... and the Zar and Ngr dichotomy

Less than that I have my startimes ongoing...full sub.
Re: Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? by Doctee: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2017
Yes I saw it too multichoice is confused
Re: Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? by Financialfree: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2017
I will comment after my independence day celebration meanwhile cool pics below

Re: Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? by fagbohun4j(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2017
menstrualpad:
I unplugged my Dstv today. I am not going to be recharging with 6k plus without champions league and selective premier league games.... and the Zar and Ngr dichotomy

They won't show star live matches, NEVER! Even the so-called Africa magic yoruba will keep showing old school movies. Bleep gotv
Re: Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? by fagbohun4j(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2017
Doctee:
Yes I saw it too multichoice is confused

Seriously confused.
Re: Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? by menstrualpad: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2017
fagbohun4j:

They won't show star live matches, NEVER! Even the so-called Africa magic yoruba will keep showing old school movies. Bleep gotv
Well good luck to them
Re: Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? by menstrualpad: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2017
Financialfree:
I will comment after my independence day celebration meanwhile cool pics below
More like Independence day suicide attempt. With the load of sugar in there
Re: Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? by Financialfree: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2017
menstrualpad:

More like Independence day suicide attempt. With the load of sugar in there
na bubu cause am. Just picked the chipest GREEN N WHITE drink that will BELEFUL

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? by menstrualpad: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2017
Financialfree:
na bubu cause am. Just picked the chipest GREEN N WHITE drink that will BELEFUL
Call diportivo...he will bail you out
Re: Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? by Financialfree: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2017
menstrualpad:
Call diportivo...he will bail you out
help call am
Re: Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? by menstrualpad: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2017
Financialfree:
help call am
Find him. His number is here.... You need something... I don't.
Re: Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? by 12month: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2017
menstrualpad:

Even the gotv are very stupid set of people, they introduce gotv max for 3,800 starting next november just for adding Sony max, ss4, CBS reality n fox

Well am already enjoying fox, fox sport1 and 2 on startimes full package at 3,800 and even IDX, live ligue1,bundesliga matches

To me gotv can go to hell with their gotv max!

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? by nearest(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2017
12month:

Even the gotv are very stupid set of people, they introduce gotv max for 3,800 starting next november just for adding Sony max, ss4, CBS reality n fox

Well am already enjoying fox, fox sport1 and 2 on startimes full package at 3,800 and even IDX, live ligue1,bundesliga matches

To me gotv can go to hell with their gotv max!
When they said #GoTvMax, i asked are they just upgrading GoTvPlus or they're doing price update also? Alas, they are going to be charging 3800 for GoTvMax, twice the amount for GoTvPlus, with just those four channels added. Shame.

(1) (Reply)

If You Remember This Guy, Then Your Old. / Top Portrait Painting Drawing Artist In Nigeria. / Who Is The Wealthier Superhero Fictional Character: Bruce Wayne Or Tony Stark?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.