Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (60563 Views)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / My Experience With Mermaid Spirit - Marine Powers / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by TheCarpenter(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Lol....... But they impudently scoff at our indigenous myth of Oduduwa creating the earth, with Ile-ife as his starting point, using nothing more than snail's shell and a hen! grin

How can you believe one extraordinary rubbish and ridicule another extraordinary rubbish? What kind of contradiction and confusion is that? grin
You know the Yoruba bullsh!t is not that convincing, that why they prefer the Biblical version of bullsh!t
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

You know the Yoruba bullsh!t is not that convincing, that why they prefer the Biblical version of bullsh!t
Haha. One is just as extraordinarily ridiculous as the other.
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by JastSiryin(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
You don get spirit wife? Haba bros, why you no tell me the wedding date make I for come chop rice. Mtcheww! I'm tired of reading all these rubbish.
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by tosyne2much(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
There is no such thing as "Supernatural". There are only things WE DO NOT KNOW yet. Every phenomenon in the universe has a mechanism and a comprehensible explanation. That we don't know it yet doesn't mean the mechanism does not exist. The universe is COMPREHENSIBLE. The only problem is that we can't know everything all it once - we discover them gradually. But the fact that we don't know something yet, doesn't mean we will never be able to explain it. No one claims that science can explain EVERYTHING. No credible scientist would make such a statement. So, that's merely an Aunt Sally you created yourself and started firing arrows at it, like a brutal archer!

The problem we have with your claims is that you're putting your imaginary entities as explanations for things we do not yet understand. You're basically hiding them behind our IGNORANCE. Even though they're actually NO explanation and they themselves are in need of explanation.

So, what happens when we eventually know the mechanism behind these things you call supernatural, the same way the "mystery" of thunder and lightening, termed to be the supernatural work of Thor by the Vikings, has been unravelled? Oh, I know! You'll move your imaginary entities - God, demons, angels, ghosts - again and hide them behind another point of IGNORANCE. Is it until we know everything and your fantastic beings no longer have a hiding place before you realise the pointlessness of this game? grin
Hmmmm! As in much as your comment reeks of atheism, you still made sensible points cheesy

All I know is that no matter the turn science and technology take, there are still some secrets and mysteries of this world l that will never be unraveled. The earlier you know this, the better.

The secrets behind our existence is far beyond the comprehension of any living thing. The same way the existence of God is unexplainable. The same way supernaturals remain unexplained till date.

You all just keep using logic to explain everything, which are sometimes very wrong
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by TheCarpenter(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Haha. One is just as extraordinarily ridiculous as the other.
That what you think.
But they don't see it that way. To them, the biblical version of bullsh!t is so credible, accurate and infallible,
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hmmmm! As in much as your comment reeks of atheism, you still made sensible points cheesy

All I know is that no matter the turn science and technology take, there are still some secrets and mysteries of this world l that will never be unraveled. The earlier you know this, the better.
That's a very extraordinary claim. On what basis do you say that? You need a very strong proof - and I'm doubly sure there is none. There's no way you can tell it with so much certainty.

The secrets behind our existence is far beyond the comprehension of any living thing. The same way the existence of God is unexplainable. The same way supernaturals remain unexplained till date.

You all just keep using logic to explain everything, which are sometimes very wrong

So many of the "supernaturals" of yesterday are well-understood natural phenomena today. So, what exactly are you talking about? grin
Tozara
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
JastSiryin:
You don get spirit wife? Haba bros, why you no tell me the wedding date make I for come chop rice. Mtcheww! I'm tired of reading all these rubbish.
Lol.....
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by TheCarpenter(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hmmmm! As in much as your comment reeks of atheism,

I believe you're talking based on assumptions.
Anyways, but at least, some religious and superstitious bullsh!ts have been overflogged by science
The secrets behind our existence is far beyond the comprehension of any living thing.

LoL

This is funny you know.

The same way the existence of God is unexplainable. The same way supernaturals remain unexplained till date.

The problem with this part of your statement is disturbing.
If you say the existence of God is "unexplainable" (mark this word), how then do you know you a God Exist? I guess because the Bible says so. And if the Bible says so, on what scale can we conclude the Bible is correct since God is "UNEXPLAINABLE".

Hope you dig? Because one can't claim the nature of something/someone is unexplainable, yet that same person is trying to explain the unexplainable. That's ridiculous and it's purely absurd.

Bro, there is no logic here.
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

That what you think.
But they don't see it that way. To them, the biblical version of bullsh!t is so credible, accurate and infallible,
It's religious delusion. sad
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by tosyne2much(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
That's a very extraordinary claim. On what basis do you say that? You need a very strong proof - and I'm doubly sure there is none. There's no way you can tell it with so much certainty.

So many of the "supernaturals" of yesterday are well-understood natural phenomena today. So, what exactly are you talking about? grin
With time, your eyes will be opened to life cheesy
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
With time, your eyes will be opened to life cheesy
That has as much effect as a Muslim telling YOU exactly the same thing. cheesy

Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by olaolutreasure(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
bedspread:
JUST BE CLOSE TO GOD AND PRAY U DONT ENCOUNTER SPIRITUAL WIFE OR HUSBAND
It happens in white territory too, that is what they call incubus or succubus
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by tosyne2much(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

I believe you're talking based on assumptions.
Anyways, but at least, some religious and superstitious bullsh!ts have been overflogged by science

LoL

This is funny you know.

The problem with this part of your statement is disturbing.
If you say the existence of God is "unexplainable" (mark this word), how then do you know you a God Exist? I guess because the Bible says so. And if the Bible says so, on what scale can we conclude the Bible is correct since God is "UNEXPLAINABLE".

Hope you dig? Because one can't claim the nature of something/someone is unexplainable, yet that same person is trying is trying to explain the unexplainable. That's ridiculous and it's purely absurd.

Bro, there is no logic here.
In as much as I will agree with you that we are not 100% sure whether God exists or not, we all have the choice to decide whether to believe or not.

But if we are to use logic, will you doubt the fact that something superior must have drawn the map and arrangements of this worlds?
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by TheCarpenter(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
In as much as I will agree with you that we are not 100% sure whether God exists or not, we all have the choice to decide whether to believe or not.

But if we are to use logic, will you doubt the fact that something superior must have drawn the map and arrangements of this worlds?
Science is not logic bro.
I'm not using logic here either...
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by TheCarpenter(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
olaolutreasure:

It happens in white territory too, that is what they call incubus or succubus
Too much of Hollywood and bollywood effect
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by tosyne2much(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

Science is not logic bro.
I'm not using logic here either...
You have not answered my question sir
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by TheCarpenter(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
You have not answered my question sir
What is/are the question(s) please.

Modified
You mean the universe coming by chance? You mean a complex universe like ours must have been intelligently designed?

If yes, then these questions are funny tosyne2much.

Infact, I don't wanna discuss it again cos it's an overfloogged question.

BTW, what's ya email, so I can contact you.
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by tosyne2much(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

What is/are the question(s) please.
Would you doubt the fact that something superior must have drawn the map and arrangements of this world?
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by TheCarpenter(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Would you doubt the fact that something superior must have drawn the map and arrangements of this world?
LoL

If you ask me, I don't see design...
Anyways, what's your email, I wanna contact you. Let it be private.
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

LoL

If you ask me, I don't see design...
Anyways, what's your email, I wanna contact you. Let it be private.
tosyne2much@yahoo.com
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by TheCarpenter(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
tosyne2much@yahoo.com
Seen.
Will send you a mail shortly

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by hopefulLandlord: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:

I'll give my own answer which may differ from our honourable Carpenter's

Yes! so long there are things we are yet to know, the possibility of something superior "drawing the map" makes sense BUT that's where it all ends and I'm pretty sure whoever this "something superior" is it has to also be drawn by "something more superior than Superior"

now while it makes sense to actually think that something did, one should take care not to go further than that, "Something could've done it" is totally different from "This is exactly what the entity that did it wants from us"

I would actually be happy not to argue with theists and even admit they could be right if they just stopped at clamining: There is a god. I could respond: you might be right. So what? End of discussion. But then they don't stop at that. They automatically assume that admitting that possibility makes a specific god a realty and a whole ideology (however vile and ridiculous) the only true one. In other words after "proving" there is a god they immediately know what he (yes, it's a male god, obviously) thinks, wants, in every single detail. Compare this to someone "proving" to you that aliens exist. Since it's a sensible assumption, you might admit that OK, it's likely. Do you then automatically agree that they are little green men with a single eye in the middle who want to rape human females (plus a gazillion other ridiculous assumptions)?

I'm still of the opinion that "creator" is a possibility but this creator is definitely NOT the abrahamic god, there's no reason to be an adherent of the Abrahamic religion IMO.

An unsubstantiated, invisible, all knowing, all powerful, supernatural creator judge, that refuses to reveal itself, leaves no evidence, and is petty enough to eternally punish those that were unconvinced ... is a pretty outrageous claim.

I'm going to need more than some old books that can best summed as "trust me" to buy into that claim. Why would you believe such a thing is a better question than why wouldn't you. Especially considering there's no shortage of old books, all with different stories, that all rely on "trust me" as their basis.

But whatever, each to their own I suppose.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by tosyne2much(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

Seen.

Will send you a mail shortly
Ooooh sorry I can't access my Yahoo mail for now, kindly reach me on my gmail

Tosyne2much@gmail.com
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by TheCarpenter(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ooooh sorry I can't access my Yahoo mail for now, kindly reach me on my gmail

Tosyne2much@gmail.com
No problem
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by tosyne2much(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Yes! so long there are things we are yet to know, the possibility of something superior "drawing the map" makes sense BUT that's where it all ends and I'm pretty sure whoever this "something superior" is it has to also be drawn by "something more superior than Superior"

now while it makes sense to actually think that something did, one should take care not to go further than that, "Something could've done it" is totally different from "This is exactly what the entity that did it wants from us"

I would actually be happy not to argue with theists and even admit they could be right if they just stopped at clamining: There is a god. I could respond: you might be right. So what? End of discussion. But then they don't stop at that. They automatically assume that admitting that possibility makes a specific god a realty and a whole ideology (however vile and ridiculous) the only true one. In other words after "proving" there is a god they immediately know what he (yes, it's a male god, obviously) thinks, wants, in every single detail. Compare this to someone "proving" to you that aliens exist. Since it's a sensible assumption, you might admit that OK, it's likely. Do you then automatically agree that they are little green men with a single eye in the middle who want to rape human females (plus a gazillion other ridiculous assumptions)?

I'm still of the opinion that "creator" is a possibility but this creator is definitely NOT the abrahamic god, there's no reason to be an adherent of the Abrahamic religion IMO.

An unsubstantiated, invisible, all knowing, all powerful, supernatural creator judge, that refuses to reveal itself, leaves no evidence, and is petty enough to eternally punish those that were unconvinced ... is a pretty outrageous claim.

I'm going to need more than some old books that can best summed as "trust me" to buy into that claim. Why would you believe such a thing is a better question than why wouldn't you. Especially considering there's no shortage of old books, all with different stories, that all rely on "trust me" as their basis.

So, to sum it up, you're of the opinion that everything codified in the Bible is nothing but fictions?
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by bedspread: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
adepeter2027:

[s]They are all lies. The are things of the mind (FEAR) playing on our intelligence and emotion[/s]
I REPEAT, DONT EVEN PRAY FOR YOUR ENEMY TO ENCOUNTER SPIRTUAL WIFE OR HUSBAND..... TALKLESS OF YOURSELF... SPIRTUAL HUSBAND OR WIFE CAN RUN U MAD, while people see u as normal
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by hopefulLandlord: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, to sum it up, you're of the opinion that everything codified in the Bible is nothing but fictions?

Bible, Koran, Torah and any other book claimed to have been inspired or written by the "supposed" creator of the universe is fiction

but not entirely fictions, its more like "Historical Fiction"

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by TheCarpenter(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
bedspread:
I REPEAT, DONT EVEN PRAY FOR YOUR ENEMY TO ENCOUNTER SPIRTUAL WIFE OR HUSBAND..... TALKLESS OF YOURSELF... SPIRTUAL HUSBAND OR WIFE CAN RUN U MAD, while people see u as normal
Hey Mr man.

I have encountered problem far more than having a spiritual wife.

Infact, I still chat my spiritual wife till date. She cooks for me in the dream, I eat her food. They are are fvcking delicious.

But do you know what, spiritual wife/husband affect you in real life when you take them to heart...

LoL

@HOPEFULLANDLORD, ever since I became an atheist EHH, my life has been so simple. Infact, I feel so relaxed.
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by TheCarpenter(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Bravo.

You've almost said everything
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by hopefulLandlord: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

Hey Mr man.

Infact, I still chat my spiritual wife till date. She cooks for me in the dream, I eat her food. They are are fvcking delicious.

But do you know what, spiritual wife/husband affect you in real life when you take them to heart...

LoL

@HOPEFULLANDLORD, ever since I became an atheist EHH, my life has been so simple. Infact, I feel so relaxed.

Na so

once you get rid of imaginary friends, imaginary enemies follow suit because one can't survive without the other

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by bedspread: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
[s]
TheCarpenter:

Hey M r man.

LoL

[/s]TRASH TALK
Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by jookunlaja(m): 4:36am On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by jookunlaja(m): 6:39am On Sep 27
Having read her piece and the responses of others on the platform,I make bold to tell all of you that the issue of religion is very personal.I feel her pains,struggle and circumstances and being a very pragmatic Christian,I must also confess that there are issues beyond the ordinary.
I also suffered for years in the hands of spirit wife and demonic forces that pummeled me almost on a daily basis.In fact, I ran to sleep on a church altar one night thinking that the demons sleeping with me in my dreams and making me to wake up soaked with my sperm will not come near me but lo and behold around 1 am,I was attacked again. Some nights,I will have the experience like twice.I prayed,fasted, 3- 6 days dry fasting,that is fasting with only water and sometimes fasting without water for three days.All unfortunately was to no avail.Oh my God,I suffered in the hand of demonic powers--- like snakes,swarm of snakes in my dream, being pursued like mad,eating,masquerades,evil animals etc.Only God can explain what I went through for years. Meanwhile, I was a youth leader in my church and many call me,Pastor Pastor.Not knowing that I was secretly suffering and dying.
Like Vannesa7 did,the next thing is to start attending different churches and go for deliverance in different locations in Lagos and outside Lagos.My inner life was in total shambles.Poverty and misery were my second identity.Believe me,before I could use a common handset,it took me years to get.Oh I really suffered.
However, I did not for once lose faith or contemplate abandoning my faith or going to shrines.I continued searching and reading.I read alomst all the books i can get on deliverance,dreams victory,household powers,demonic oppression and all pastors' who preach on deliverance became my mentor.
For years,I was in this shackle until one day when I mistakenly stumbled on the solution.Believe me,the solution was far simpler than I ever thought it could be.The solution to my years of horror and misery in the area of dream deliverance was just too simple to believe.Years after,I am still sincerely free,delivered permanent by the awesome power of Jesus.
In those days,even when I shout Jesus,that power will still oppress me and hook me down to the bed,pinned me down to the point that I wont be able to talk or move again.My clothes always wet every night from being tortured and from wet dreams.Some explain away wet dream as psychological or just the natural way of the body discharging unused semen from the body but will it now be everyday and after having some horrible dreams?
No medical explanation can suffice for daily wet dreams and nightly dream horrors which I suffered for many years,virtually throughout my teenage and early adult life.I got delivered permanently when I was about 30 years old.
My wife also had this experience.She lost about three pregnancies,she always have dream sex also.We prayed and fasted but no solution.We approached a supposed Pentecostal pastor who said the solution was for her to come and have three days fasting and prayers in his church and that she will burn the cloth she worn for the programme after prayers and bury it.After leaving the church,I plainly told my wife that we wont go back to that place for anything again.
Believe me sincerely,after some time,the solution also came and it was also so unexpectedly so simple and so unimagined.I speak the truth and I lie not,the solution was so simple, so easy and so certain,however,many years after she's still free and still delivered.
My wife's de;iverance came during a sunday school class in RCCG, I just heard a word from God and i excused myself and went outside the church to pray for just few minutes and I knew it that that was the last time she would ever experience that nightmare again.
My own deliverance came as I was reading Rebecca Brown's book, HE CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE. I just stumbled on a single insight that set me totally free with just simple words of prayers,without even shouting and screaming as I used to do before.
I have documented my deliverance experience in a book I wrote titled 'Dreams and Interpretation to do it yourself'.Many are going through this issues without knowing what to do.Life itself is full of mysteries but I sincerely submit that Jesus is still alive to deliver.Meanwhile,while I was suffering I pray for people and they receive answers.I minister Holy Spirit baptism and people fall under the anointing when I pray. I was a semi-successful Christianso to say from the outward side but was secretly suffering till my hand touch the solution.My full encounter is in my book,I have sold over 1000 copies and can only sell the e book as I cant afford the reprinting presently.send a text to me for your ebook 07035697820.Though when I'm less busy,I will post more details here especially for people who cant afford to purchase the ebook. Or if you dont have the means to buy,just send me a pm/dm and I will send the PDF to you free of charge,to silence people who may say I came here to advertise my book.
Cases like her own experience is very common in the school of deliverance,the more you fast and pray,the more the powers will oppress and afflict you and when you stop praying,the powers will stop afflicting you.Its a common case.Some when they pay tithes,things would be tight for them but when they stop,things would go on well for them.Those are simple deliverance cases which could have been resolved by digging to the depth.
Mrs. Vanessa7,I have noting to say but to tell you that I was once in your shoes but Jesus eventually delivered me after years of struggle and secondly that deliverance sometimes could be in stages/processes. I saw one or two places where you missed it but i am not here to blame you but we can talk later.
great day ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club / Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" / Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.