Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide (21383 Views)

Richard Akinjide Is Dead / Here's A List Of Front-line Governorship Candidates Contesting Election Across T / Fayose: I’m Not Contesting Election Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by bakila: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
chloride6:
What?

Is this not the same Akinjide that was always in bed with the Abokis?

Akinjide of NCNC.

The same Akinjide of 12 2/3

Same Akinjide of NPN.

Ogun kill you sir. Have a nice day Sir
His daughter was also minister under GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by positivetaught: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
If u ask Adesina his views about this interview he would tell you Akinjide is been sponsored by the opposition to destabilize saint buhari. Ask liar moh'd n he will tell Akinjide is an enemy of state n guilty of hate speech for crossing a red line. so Akinjide as far as APC is concern you are O.Y.O.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by Opakan2: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
The progress in your home or where?

In Nigeria of course or are you blind?

Oh! I almost forgot.. progress no reach SE grin

Ndo you hear? Wait till 2019 or possibly 2023

LMFAO grin
Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by enemyofprogress: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
GreyLaw:
Everything this man said was excellently spot on, except one. Again, the man was refreshingly truthful and straight to the point. God bless him.

He, however, seemed to speak from both sides of the mouth when asked about Biafra. He said he did not believe in Biafra, but when asked about separation he insisted separation was the best thing for Nigeria.

Which way, sir?

Kudos to you and every other thing you said.
he was only playing safe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by obonujoker(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
modelmike7:

only criminals, thieves, rogues, looters and armed robbers WON'T want to vote for PMB!

Like those that handle the affairs of Aso rock clinic??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
yarimo:
As long as mr AKINJEDE you are speaking for yourself no problem. grin grin

This is one of the northerner(problems) we are talking about.
Be on your own, you people says no, let restructuring and let every regions govern themselves, you people says no.

Is it by force to be together

Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by surgical: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
themonk:
A man who spent less than one-third of his period since handover on a sick bed instead of presiding over the affairs of the nation. Let's assume he did well, within the small period he was active which obviously he didnt should we still elect someone who is obviously bedridden to office? It's crazy to even think people in this part of the country consider it at all. Ill totally give up on nigeria if Buhari contests wins 2019 elections because it clearly shows that we are stupid enough not to elect people based on performance and ability to be healthy enough to lead but just tribal and religious sentiments.
. my brother he can never win all the power brokers, the king makers have left him just the way they left Jonathan in 2015,he is empty now except he is deceiving himself, the supporters on nairaland are just grandstanding. he wil suffer a humiliating defeat if he tries it of course he will try it if still alive by then, because they will sing to his hears the way they sang for obj and gej.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by billyG(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
This oldman that doesnt hav voters card,what did he achieve for nigeria compare to what he achieve for himsef,he doesnt believe in nigeria but he save as minister & recked education & left very wealthy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by undefeateds: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
modelmike7:
.......Buhari not contesting will be a calamity.
God bless my president.
Yeee,see d kind of people i share d country with.
Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by henryhemon(m): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
bakila:

Oga he has two votes, infact about 10 votes.

... his wife and some members of his family. The votes also include that of his GEJ Minister daughter and their dependants.
Now you understand where he is coming from.

I sure do understand he is starved of free money.
Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by bejeria101(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Allow the dullard to suprise you.
Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by FrankGiel: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
This man that pays law graduates 40-50 k, extremely proud, doesn't regard the poor is the one talking.. His daughter that milked FCT dry under jonathan..Believe him at your peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by Iamvictor(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
GreyLaw:
Everything this man said was excellently spot on, except one. Again, the man was refreshingly truthful and straight to the point. God bless him.

He, however, seemed to speak from both sides of the mouth when asked about Biafra. He said he did not believe in Biafra, but when asked about separation he insisted separation was the best thing for Nigeria.

Which way, sir?

I think he was trying to say that the present agitation for Biafra which has already led to lost of lives should not be the way but a peaceful dialogue.
Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by samwhi(m): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
modelmike7:
.......Buhari not contesting will be a calamity.
God bless my president.
See dem...... Suffering and smiling people
Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Naziridamos:
Buhari can win Nigeria president , all we care is our nation Biafra .we don't care who rule Nigeria again

As long as we are on our own
Buhari can rule Nigeria forever
Amen .

This kind of nonsense talk will guarantee another 4 years of Buhari and even you will live under the consequences of 4 more years of Buhari

All you IPOB supporters need to be wise and register and vote against Buhari.

Life must go on while you fight for your Biafra, why you lot don't get it is what I can't understand
Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by Chukwudi4naija(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
Opakan2:

In Nigeria of course or are you blind?

Oh! I almost forgot.. progress no reach SE grin

Ndo you hear? Wait till 2019 or possibly 2023

LMFAO grin
I'm a Nigerian and a native of Delta State. A detribalized Nigerian who believes in good leadership whereever it is found and cannot be happy when many Nigerians are living in abject poverty and insecurity, no thanks to previous regimes and disastrous APC led administration. I'm very sure you are or some members of your family are feeling the current hardship and you are there having nightmares over people who are agitating for a better condition of life and feel to be treated like first-class citizens. You are barbaric if you're comfortable but ridicule the discomfort of your fellow humans. I canvassed for buhari but forsaw failure and disaster as an Economist in the first 6 months of this administration because of the negative projection of Nigeria by the president to the outside world and other dysfunctional economic policies that have taken us backward that we cannot correct even in foreseeable future time. APC administration is a disaster which every sensible and detribalized Nigerian can decipher.
Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by kunyeo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Paperwhite:
grin grin grin cheesy.Sheik Gumi,Sule Lamido,Shehu Sanni,Late Senator Kanti Hello,SLS,Afe Babalola,Muhammed Junaid,OBJ,Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi Okogie and now Richard Akinjide among many others have spoken.Some were formerly zombified but now have seen the light.Buhari-your cup don full.Meanwhile the fanatic zombies are still holding the fort.

What do you expect?His daughter was one of GEJ ministers.Every body speaks from the purview of personal interest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by kunyeo(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Factfinder1:
Only illiterate and those who wants to vote for a Muslim and for the sake of religion will want to vote buhari again

Take a look at your language and you are calling some people illiterates!
Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by Daboomb: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
yarimo:
As long as mr AKINJEDE you are speaking for yourself no problem. grin grin

Richard Akinjide was a"Rogue Lawyer" in those days, th sort of "Come-and-chop", money-for-Justice lawyer that brought disrepute to the bench of Lawyers.

As long as you give him money, he would do ANYTHING, no matter how immoral it is.

This sort of shameles sold man needs to go-away quietly and enjoy his loot.
He is one of those "old men" that brought Nigeria to where it is today.
he will defend those who openly loot the treasury, as long as he can get a cut out of it.
he will defend those who subvert Democracy (as he did for IBB many times) as long as you give him money.

Akinjide has no moral fibre or antecedent to even be anywhere near Buhari.

Well, we know some people "grow old and become Senile", Akinjide falls into that category. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by Daboomb: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
krendo:

This kind of nonsense talk will guarantee another 4 years of Buhari and even you will live under the consequences of 4 more years of Buhari

All you IPOB supporters need to be wise and register and vote against Buhari.

Life must go on while you fight for your Biafra, why you lot don't get it is what I can't understand

Those who align, based on hatred for others............ cant "get it", no matter how much you try! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by breakeven: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Paperwhite:
grin grin grin cheesy.Sheik Gumi,Sule Lamido,Shehu Sanni,Late Senator Kanti Hello,SLS,Afe Babalola,Muhammed Junaid,OBJ,Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi Okogie and now Richard Akinjide among many others have spoken.Some were formerly zombified but now have seen the light.Buhari-your cup don full.Meanwhile the fanatic zombies are still holding the fort.
sarki and co. their zombie no get equal
Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by NothingDoMe: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

Lol are you for real am not in support of his re-election but he would win bro I can place a bet on that.
OK. We need someone to mark it. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by teddyJ5: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Chief Richard Akinjide has said it all. he who haf ears should listen to d voice of wisdom. The amalgamation of North nd South was a complete disaster nd we are being govern by wrong ppl. God haf mercy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by breakeven: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
you call what we have in Nigeria now as progress ? You have a warped definition of progress, am sorry to say.
Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by efighter: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
naijainform:
In this interview with FEMI MAKINDE of punch news, the Attorney General and Minister of Justice in the Second Republic, Chief Richard Akinjide (SAN), suggests that the structures bequeathed to Nigeria by the British colonialists must be altered before the nation can make progress.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/buhari-contesting-election-in-2019-will-be-a-big-joke-akinjide/amp/

Please ask this old fool why he as the Minister of Justice under Shagari did not advice Shagari to do all these things he is talking about now? His daughter was also Minister of State under Obasanjo regime, why didn't the daughter advice Obasanjo to demolish the structures? Excuse me Mr Richard or recharge card, go and die.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by Zenas212(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Confused man. You don't believe in Biafra but you want the country to separate.
Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by Charly68: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
modelmike7:

only criminals, thieves, rogues, looters and armed robbers WON'T want to vote for PMB!
The baba is broke already ..spending our cash since the day of NPN ...if PMB chooses to contest in the next election,let this Baba travel out of the country then..
Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by waky15(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Richard Akinjide has right to his opinion and I believe he hasn't spoken for the Yoruba. I expected him to have spoken on the issue of Ibadan chieftancy issues that are generating controversy. Yeye de smell!
Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by NSK4U(m): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
GreyLaw:

Which way, sir?

he didn't want to be labeled a terrorist as has been the case with anyone who speaks out truth.... he just said the truth, let truth continue to follow him.

Do your Registration and Training for all
INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL,
IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to
America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before
you pay} from our clients that wish to go on
vacation, work, or visit any of the
aforementioned countries and more. for further
info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide by Omooba77: 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
The confab report should be implemented. I had the privilege of moving the final adoption of the report because I was part of the conference. The government should implement the report; to ignore it is to ignore the best thing for Nigeria. Former President Jonathan did well and I doff my hat to him.

This got me thinking.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens / Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening / Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.