Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics (16410 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens / DSS Awaits Arrival Of Oshiomole For Further Interrogation / Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by mmb(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2017
lalasticlala

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by madridguy(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2017
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

LONG LIFE SAI BABA

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by Sirjamo: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2017
madridguy:
tongue
Baba oyoyo

3 Likes

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by madridguy(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2017
Yes ooo my brother.

Sirjamo:
Baba oyoyo

1 Like

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by voicelez: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
Terrorists

5 Likes

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by sunnysunny69(m): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Baba is here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by easyfem(m): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Over to u shakau

1 Like

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by blogbuilder: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
it's well

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by Emyres: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by Balet: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
That is my beloved President.

Baba oyoyo.
May God continue to strengthen u sir.

7 Likes

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by castrol180(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
That is a president. A leader of repute who would never stay idle, doing nothing in the aso rock like one whose wife was wasting our precious resources on gold and the likes. This is a working presido unlike that former inebriated sot who never took time to visit Maiduguri even when the dust was low.

Ride on my president till 2023 long live to you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by dessz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
3 ways to catch a tiger......

Newton's law: allow the tiger to catch u, then u catch the tiger.......

Veerappan's law: kidnap tiger's wife and ask the tiger to surrender.......

Nigerian police Method: catch a cat and beat the hell out of it, until it agrees it is a tiger....... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by greatiyk4u(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Sai. Baba

Your presence commands the respect nd fear that restores peace and sanity as a BULLDOZER FOR CLEANSING CORRUPTION

We await your visit to ENUGU SOONEST

3 Likes

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by clefstone(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
borno again?
Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by femo122: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
cry kindly watch just 2mb so touching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT5m9Fn9RBg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by Amein(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Allah ya sauke ka lafiya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by CecyAdrian(f): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
freeborn76:
Enugu too far, but Kaduna and Mauduguri na stone throw...Buhari is a bigot. I am Yoruba, I don't like IPOB, but Buhari is a tribal bigot.

Shut up!!

1 Like

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by NothingDoMe: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
clefstone:
borno again?
Na who you dey ask? He has to go and great his boys na. The BH gang.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by jobaltol: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
I conducted an opinion poll on nairaland between september 29, 2017 (9.26pm) and october 1, 2017 (12.22pm). The main discourse was who will the respondents vote for in the 2019 presidential elections between fayose and buhari.
The results of the poll goes thus: fayose (166 votes), buhari ( 26 votes).
This shows that fayose is a preferable presidential candidate than the incumbent president. Although the limitations of this study is that it is an electronic survey which might not be representative of the general population.
Nevertheless, I believe the APC party should look inward and present a better candidate than buhari if they are interested in the presidential seat in 2019.
So to the wider populace, who do you think the APC party should present as their presidential candidate in 2019?
Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by Financialfree: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by naijaisGOOD: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
OK good
Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by soul2: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Welcome bro buhari, hope say you go enter sambisa
Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by WhoBeThisMan: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
King of the north

Come to think about it, how many southern state has the president visited since after election?
Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by gratiaeo(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nothing good about this Buhari

1 Like

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by franchizy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
A state GEJ and sambo together with his service chiefs could not visit but Buhari and osinbajo kept visiting this states.

I urge the FG to increase the military presence in the SE now that Igbos are terorist.

We must crush them all while i await the head of their useless criminal and school drop out leader Nnamdi kanu.

God bless PMB
God bless Buratai
God bless the SE Governors
God bless Nigeria.

Our unity is never negotiatable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by Bari22: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
welcome Baba
Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by abbaapple: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
IPOBIANS will show case themslfs in this threat like water grin

TERRORIST according to NA wink
Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by soul2: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
freeborn76:
Enugu too far, but Kaduna and Mauduguri na stone throw...Buhari is a bigot. I am Yoruba, I don't like IPOB, but Buhari is a tribal bigot.

Omo ale Yoruba, wetin concern you here now?
Re: Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hmmmmmmm

We all know what he is coming to do.....

To pay homage to shekau ahead of 2019....

We know what is happening......

Plus chibok girls grand scam....

Evil plotters.....

Spits.........north north north

The enemy shall crumble and die my death.....no evil plan of the enemy will work against us....

The battle isnot for the men of the swift or men of knowledge of understanding but chance happeneth to them all......the grace of God is with us over here

The evil machinatons of the enemy will crumble

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adams Oshiohmole Accused Of Hijacking INEC Adhoc List In Auchi, Edo State / Buhari Has Fallen Sick And Is Now Been Treated At The Presidential Villa / Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.