Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Women Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Women Only (445 Views)

Women Only - / Looking For An Affair With A Married Woman In 40's( For Portharcourt Women Only) / : Older Women Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Only by adekanbicv(m): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2010
I need a lady between 27 to 45 years of age for a very discreet relationship. Please note that I do not promise marriage, as we have to define the relationship between us. Complexion and tribe do not really matter. If you are not serious, please no need to get in touch. RESIDE IN LAGOS

The person has to be OPEN-MINDED and MATURED too. PRETENDERS should stay away interested mail.princeadekanbi@yahoo.com
Re: Women Only by PLENTYNAIR(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2010
On your own lipsrsealed

pele o, cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Only by okenwa(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2010
@ PLENTYNAIR,
it is unfair the way you respond to peoples tred on nairaland; i have been following all the responses from fellow landers, it is either they dont respond to the request or they are mocking the person's post. please if we do not fall into someone's request there is no point twating the tred, please this does not call for a fire-back from you. thanks
Re: Women Only by hrworld: 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
okenwa:

@ PLENTYNAIR,
it is unfair the way you respond to peoples tred on nairaland; i have been following all the responses from fellow landers, it is either they dont respond to the request or they are mocking the person's post. please if we do not fall into someone's request there is no point twating the tred, please this does not call for a fire-back from you. thanks

Thank u for this response. A lots of them are here on NL.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Single Men Above 37 Out There? / 24 F Needed Very Urgent / I Need Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.