Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,195 members, 7,853,065 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

'I Stood With Fayose Because We Don't Fear Death Or Incarceration' - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Stood With Fayose Because We Don't Fear Death Or Incarceration' - FFK (378 Views)

Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike / Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) / Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Stood With Fayose Because We Don't Fear Death Or Incarceration' - FFK by KingCassy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Femi'I stood with Fayose because we don't fear death or incarceration' - Femi Fani Kayode Fani-Kayode, has explained why he attended the recent declaration of Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, to contest the 2019 presidential election.

In a statement issued on Saturday, Fani-Kayode stated that he and Fayose shared similar qualities saying that the governor “would make an excellent president and effect the necessary changes and the restructuring that our country desperately needs'.

Hos statement reads, 'we came from completely different backgrounds and we do not agree on everything, but we have a similar disposition and we share the same perspective on most things. Fayose is not bound up in fear and he is not chained down by political correctness. He speaks the raw and bitter truth and he stands up for the weak and the defenceless. We both love God and we are both men of strength, courage, faith and destiny. The spirit of David and Jehu runs through us both. We neither fear death nor incarceration and we hate injustice, evil and oppression. The truth is that he has done an excellent job in Ekiti State and he has consistently and fearlessly stood against the evil of the Buhari administration. He has constantly kept them on their toes. He is a Yoruba man who has the courage and conviction to say that he wants to be president. Why would I not stand with him and attend the launch of his campaign?'.

Source http://www.kobohub.com/stood-fayose-dont-fear-death-incarceration-femi-fani-kayode/

Re: 'I Stood With Fayose Because We Don't Fear Death Or Incarceration' - FFK by madridguy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin
Re: 'I Stood With Fayose Because We Don't Fear Death Or Incarceration' - FFK by KingCassy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
I think we are beginning to have good men in power
Re: 'I Stood With Fayose Because We Don't Fear Death Or Incarceration' - FFK by clevvermind(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
KingCassy:
I think we are beginning to have good men in power
WHICH MEN?
Re: 'I Stood With Fayose Because We Don't Fear Death Or Incarceration' - FFK by Homeboiy: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 'I Stood With Fayose Because We Don't Fear Death Or Incarceration' - FFK by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ekiti and ondo people no dey fear anybody unlike their Oyo brothers
Re: 'I Stood With Fayose Because We Don't Fear Death Or Incarceration' - FFK by GameGod(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
The comedian grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Stood With Fayose Because We Don't Fear Death Or Incarceration' - FFK by AntiWailer: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Incarceration ?

You stole money, the evidence is every where.

(1) (Reply)

FG Asks Mdas To Move 60% Of 2016 Projects To 2018 / Unbelievable: Nigeria Has Used 92% Of Her Earnings So Far To Service Debts! / Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council (FEC) Meeting 04.10.2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.