Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) (34877 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight / Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Akowemoon(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Those ipads or ipob terrorist will come and break their necks here o
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by philcz(m): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
ifeanyija:
hw many people did u see? those performing are paid to do so, so not biafrans
And you believe you're wise?
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
darkdude:

you are so wrong Mr broken TV.... thought with numerous diversities but United we stand as one NIGERIA

STFU! he is right why don't you post a pic of the place let's see the count.
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Akowemoon:
Those ipads or ipob terrorist will come and break their necks here o
You can see most of them just don't know what to say, only shouting empty seats upandan and forgetting that people will have to go to church.
They'll definitely report this to radio Biafra
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by userplainly(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
ifeanyija:
hw many people did u see? those performing are paid to do so, so not biafrans

ipob ipob! I hail ona...... can u produce video evidence?
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mcquine:

STFU! he is right why don't you post a pic of the place let's see the count.
Go help him out so we can believe your report
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
philcz:
And you believe you're wise?
You dey mind those IPOB terrorists who see nothing good in Obiano and Anambra?
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
userplainly:

ipob ipob! I hail ona...... can u produce video evidence?
Allow those clowns to be abeg

1 Like

Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
darkdude:
those shouting empty seats upandan. most of the pics were taken before arrival of guests more so I was just on a spot.i didn't move around..so just enjoy the beautiful celebrations and move on

Is it not a camera you snap with?

Must you move around to capture.

Keep deceiving yourselves NIGERIA HAS FALLEN.
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Bonjoro: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
anitapreeti:

Why are you so desperate to be like him
Let's hear your name..... Leave the escapee alone!!!

wink

Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mcquine:

Is it not a camera you snap with?

Must you move around to capture.

Keep deceiving yourselves NIGERIA HAS FALLEN.
If you don't get us your own pictures then I know IPOB has fallen
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Lyord69(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
legitnow:
Empty chairs everywhere.
Who get fuel for paparazzi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by rolla10(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Ok
Yes oo
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yyeske:
If you don't get us your own pictures then I know IPOB has fallen

Call your clowns to do your bidden your too small for me.

If you believe what he posted was true why don't he you give us the full photo or video evidence and stop being silly.

They cannot be a part of this celebration and if you believe otherwise then you are a FOOL which is obvious anyway.

3 Likes

Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by RevT1: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:
cool cool

Some fools right now. .
God will purnish you, your ancestors and Ur descendants if u continue dis way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mcquine:

Call your clowns to do your bidden your too small for me.

If you believe what he posted was true why don't he you give us the full photo or video evidence and stop being silly.

They cannot be a part of this celebration and if you believe otherwise then you are a FOOL which is obvious anyway.
You counter his claims if you feel otherwise abi na fight, go get your pictures for me to believe you and discard his claims.
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
RevT1:

Why the unwarranted insult?
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
empty Stadium.......Anywayi love my state. Anambra Obodo Oma
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by omenka(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
RevT1:

He's probably already punishing you and your own descendants. smiley
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by yazz09(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
That is one scanty celebration. like is only the government officials that came there. as man never chop food or as you dey kill my brothers you wan make i come follow you celebrate? celebrate what exactly. heap pile of shitty government.
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by steppins: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:
cool cool
Some fools right now. .
Small boy, still on IPOB wánking agenda?

1 Like

Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by UduMgbo1: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:
He's probably already punishing you and your own descendants. smiley
mynd44 seun lalasticlala obinoscopy
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Donkalio: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
All na for political campaign...eye service!
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by chigoziem10(f): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
BrokenTV:

the only people that would attend that event are people whose salaries are tied to the government, not because they wants to attend but because they do not want to lose their job. People who are mandated by their various ministries, to participate or risk being sacked by the government. The idiot in Abuja has killed the joy of one Nigeria from the Eastern people, you won't see the average Anambra man there. What is there to celebrate at the first instance self.
In fact, one free shopping day for you. Those kids over there are pals from government schools who were forced to go there. Independence day celebration died since, nothing to celebrate with the level of impunity, nepotism, wickedness, hunger and all other vices in this country. Anyone you tell "Happy independence" will give you one killer look like you snatched his wife from him. #mtchewwww
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by ezeagu(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
GBARA KOROM!

1 Like

Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by iukpe: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
BrokenTV:

the only people that would attend that event are people whose salaries are tied to the government, not because they wants to attend but because they do not want to lose their job. People who are mandated by their various ministries, to participate or risk being sacked by the government. The idiot in Abuja has killed the joy of one Nigeria from the Eastern people, you won't see the average Anambra man there. What is there to celebrate at the first instance self.

Its the same thing everywhere? What has Nigeria done for us all? Just increased uncertainty in every venture.
This year has recorded the lowest patronage of our national colors.
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Gotze1:
If by this your quack reasoning, I will tell you it is happening everywhere in the nation.
My brother, it's not happening in umuahia. Infact it didn't happen
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
spirits attended the celebration
Haha. The ancestral deities of each one of the many Nigerian tribes saw the need to grace the occassion with their presence. Perhaps, it's the best time to give the people the chance to breathe the same rarefied air as themselves.
Tozara
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by malakasea(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
darkdude:
see them,impatience.
expect more pictures.and get ready for heart attack....
THEY WILL DIE AND LEAF NIGERIA IN UNITY.BRAIN WORSH
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by Ovela1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
To all de IPOB Terrorists and their likes who want to break up Nigeria, now listen!

Nigeria will remain one solid indissoluble entity, nobody will be allowed to secede, if you feel marginalised, then get your political acts right and join the mainstream of Nigerian politics.

Your only viable options are to either exit the country for good and go elsewhere or exit the world by suicide or whatever means fancied by you.

You will remain Nigerians as long as you remain here. You have no other choice.
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by TheEastActivist: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
darkdude:
who can read this formation

Nigeria is 57.

But that's not a stadium
Re: 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) by darkdude(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
darkdude:
live from the Alex ekweme stadium Awka.
Alex ekweme square..can't modify....pardon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates / Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.