Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Do You Want New Business Ideas?-or A Business Plan? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Want New Business Ideas?-or A Business Plan? (515 Views)

Just 16 And Already A Front End Web Dev But Want New Challenges In My Career / The #nairalife Of A POS Agent Forced To Plot New Business Moves / Sunkanmi Vaughan ‘1000+ Business Ideas And Money Sources Directory’, Tops Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want New Business Ideas?-or A Business Plan? by Xopoh: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hi Everyone!

Do you need an affordable freelancer who can help you develop a business plan for your business/ company?

Are you looking for business ideas and innovative approaches to invest?

Do you need a market strategy to promote your new product or services? or a communication strategy to promote your company’s profile?

Are you having troubles getting information on starting up a business project, developing a new product or diversifying into a new business line?

We are always available to help solve these problems and more.
*Researching and developing interventions that will skyrocket your business/company to an unimaginable height is our purpose of existence.

Kindly contact us via:

Phone call/Whatsapp: +247016663538
Email: xopohconsult@gmail.com
Re: Do You Want New Business Ideas?-or A Business Plan? by Xopoh: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

You might be wondering if the OP who made this topic is a one timer who don’t really know the impact of what he/she have posted on the minds of prospective clients. Well, on behalf of my team and the sake of building a strong relationship with you, we are down on our knees saying WE ARE VERY VERY SORRY for not maintaining our social presence.
All hands have been on deck trying to build up an NGO from the stage of ideation to a visible establishment- very challenging I must confess, but our results were astonishing.

Again, we are sorry and in order to make it up to you(anyone who is interested in our service), we have decided to give free tips on new business ideas that can be started with a very small amount of cash as little as 5,000 to 12,000 naira with an ROI(Return On Investment) three times the start up cost.

To save a lot of explanation, typing and stressing, we would give out only 2 ideas:
1. Grilled crabs and French fires
2. Packaged-fried overripe plantain(Dodo Ikire)

The above ideas may sound weird to you considering the combo, the flashing slides of pictures describing these words in your mind and the skeptical thought saying “Can this work in 9jaor you may have as well already grabbed the big picture and running in your mind are different ways and plug-ins to redesign this concept to fit your motive.
Well, for the benefit of those who need more information on how to breathe life into these ideas, we are just going to give out briefs and necessary key points regarding the preparation, packaging and cost.
You can contact us to get insights on market strategies and other personal questions.

Now lets get to business..

1. GRILLED CRABS AND FRENCH FRIES

Like Chicken and chips, grilled fish and chips, here comes grilled crabs and French fries..

WHY GRILLED CRABS?

-Unlike chicken, Crabs are packed with more critical nutrients, vitamins and minerals necessary for the human body to function normally.
-For those who are looking for an alternative to grilled meat, grilled crab is your best bet.
-For the crab lovers, this is another tasty experience.
(for more information, you can Google the health benefit of crabs)

ITEMS NEEDED

- Soft shell crabs (to give an easy bite)
- Barbecue source/ingredients
- Griller
- Potatoes (Irish)
- Oil (I would prefer almond or coconut oil to give it some nice aroma)
- Salt
- Foil rolls
- Foil plate/plastic plate (packaging)
- Sticker

PREPARATION
Stage 1
1. You can steam up the crabs a little to kill the die hard ones.
2. Remove the upper shell that looks smooth
3. Remove the colored fluids secreted under the upper shell
4. Turn and remove the triangle shaped shell
5. Remove the colored fluids secreted there too
6. Wash thoroughly the crabs you have done justice to. (don’t wash the soft white/transparent tissue away o, that’s the meat)

Stage 2
1. I don’t know how you make your barbecue source; I notice that people have different ways to make their barbecue source. As for me, I would make mine inform of a soup.
2. Dip the clean crabs in the barbecue source
3. Turn on your griller and let it heat up.- for those who don’t have a griller, you can get a cheap locally made griller that uses charcoal.
4. Roll out your foil on a platform
5. Pick out the dipped crabs and place the on the foil (The reason for this is to avoid burns)
6. Place the crabs (and foil) in the griller and leave it for some minutes.
7. Go back to check, turn the crabs so as to let the heat roast all parts (do that until you are satisfied that the crabs are well grilled)
8. Get your potatoes, peal and slice them into strings
9. Fry them with oil.
10. Dish those grilled crabs and French fries in your plate.
11. Wrap and package (don’t for get to paste your sticker).
DONE!

COST
1. A small basket of crabs (usually 10 to 15 crabs) ranges from 500-1000
2. Getting ingredients for barbecue source ranges from 2,000- 4,000 (depending on what you need)
3. Getting a locally made small/medium size griller 2,500
4. A pack of Irish potatoes 1,500- 2,500
5. Oil 200-500 naira
6. Pack (plastic or foil) can cost 40 naira per on, 2 dozen would be 960.
TOTAL PRICE WOULD BE 11,460.

DODO IKIRE
As the name implies “DODO” meaning plantain but we are talking about overripe plantain that is mashed and fried with palm oil, packaged in airtight nylons and sold by the road side in Osun state and few part of west side Nigeria. Dodo Ikire originated from Osun state in a town called Ikire.

WHY PACKAGED DODO IKIRE

Sincerely, I don’t really know. All I know is its unique, tasty and our research shows a slow bullish bull trend on the traction this business is gaining outside the boarders of Nigeria. We detected a gold mine that has not really been tapped which is: Modernizing the packaging of dodo Ikire.
HOW CAN WE PACKAGE DODO Ikire

You can package this food in different ways, depending on how creative you are. But all creative ways must follow one rule which is: Make sure your packaging is completely air tight, reason be that a porous/loose packaging can let the tiniest bit of air in which in-turn would gently hardens the food.
A hard/ cracky dodo Ikire doesn’t jell well in the mouth.

INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO PREPARE
1. Overripe plantain
2. Palm oil
3. Cayenne Pepper
4. Salt
5. Onions

PREPARATION
1. Heat the oil until hot but not smoking
2. Mash up the overripe plantain or you can cut them into dice if you like
3. Add the chopped onions, cayenne pepper and salt to the mashed up plantain and mix
4. Take out cone shape or balls of the mixture and drop in the hot palm oil and let it fry
5. Leave it for a while and turn when necessary till it turns dark(But not burnt)
6. Remove the well fried plantain balls with a slotted spoon and package immediately(To avoid hardening)

COST
1. Overripe Plantain (A bunch) ranges from 1,500 – 2,500
2. Palm Oil 500 naira is enough
3. Onions 100 naira
4. Salt 50-100 naira
5. Packaging cost is relatively close to that of the grilled crabs and chips = 960
TOTAL AMOUNT[b] 4,160[/b]

SEE! Cheap and once its done and sales are made, you get 3 times the start up capital.

I hope we are able to earn your forgiveness with these shared information. Don’t hesitate to contact us here or via whatsapp @ +2347016663538 OR email: xopohconsult@gmail.com
We would love to hear from you and help you build your business.

SOON we would share some secrets on how to make some cool cash from the stupidest of ideas and how to start up your business by doing only 30% of the work while you get 100% of the entire profit.

Stay tuned.

Thanks,
Xopoh Team

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of My Career / Interview Tips / 21 Years Old Boy Sacked His Boss And Wedded His Boss Fiance Within 3 Momths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.