Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Will Never Be Tired On Calling For The Unity Of Nigeria - IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Be Tired On Calling For The Unity Of Nigeria - IBB (424 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Calling Buhari A Masquerade - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Be Tired On Calling For The Unity Of Nigeria - IBB by Giftogo: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Former head of state, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, has weighed in on the numerous agitations for secession posing threat to the unity of Nigeria. Babangida, in a recent interview, said that the resilience of the armed forces of Nigeria to curtailed secessionist and agitations throughout the nation's post independence has reduced tensi..........................continue reading@ http://www.giftnaija.com/2017/09/i-will-never-be-tired-on-calling-for.html?m=1
Re: I Will Never Be Tired On Calling For The Unity Of Nigeria - IBB by DabuIIIT: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bloody evil genus,what have u contributed to the kwantiri apart from robbing her? Wheres the $25b gulf oil money?

Will u and ur fellow mallams be committed to one naijiriya if the oyel was in the north?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be Tired On Calling For The Unity Of Nigeria - IBB by BabaRamota1980: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
There is no one, regardless of position, who draws retirement/pensioner package from Nigeria and would want the dissolution.

Do you think Hausa country would have resource to pay retirement money to all these ex military men or politicians?

Oduduwa will not have an obligation to pay Obasanjo his retirement from Nigerian Army or pension from service as ex President.

This is their fears. They would go from rich to middle income, some of them might need to find job to sustain their exprnsive lifestyle.....not to mention their children. Nigeria is their insurance, if it fails their life will dangle between "can afford" to "struggling" like rest of us. We would all be reduced to a common denominator and the market place would be a open and fair one for survival of the fittest.
Re: I Will Never Be Tired On Calling For The Unity Of Nigeria - IBB by Sprumbabafather: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
And the country will never be tired of reminding you how divided it is.
Re: I Will Never Be Tired On Calling For The Unity Of Nigeria - IBB by OreMI22: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Giftogo:
Former head of state, General Ibrahim Badamasi
Babangida, has weighed in on the numerous
agitations for secession posing threat to the
unity of Nigeria.
Babangida, in a recent interview, said that the
resilience of the armed forces of Nigeria to
curtailed secessionist and agitations throughout
the nation's post independence has reduced
tensi..........................continue reading@
http://www.giftnaija.com/2017/09/i-will-never-be-tired-on-calling-for.html?m=1

Call for UNITY without EQUITY is CORRUPTION!

(1) (Reply)

Monkey Pox: Gov Okorocha Calls On Jesus To Protect Imo State / Nda Enrollment / Biafra: Igbo Governors Must Also Go-skc Ogbonnia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.