Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Becoming A Money Magnet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Becoming A Money Magnet (523 Views)

5 Ways To Become Money Magnet / Money Magnet Academy / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Money Magnet by vchykp(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
This 7 steps will help you to BECOME A MONEY MAGNET, wealth is a process, please read through..

1) UNDERDTNDING MONEY: Most people want to make money but dont understand how money works, money does not know religion, educational status or physique, thier is nothing spiritual about money, key to becoming a money magnet is to understand the foundation of money which brings us to trade by barter.
* Trade by barter: Trade by barter has to do with exchanging goods/services to get what you want.. e.g giving your goat to get a certain amount of garri etc..

* Money: Money is anything that makes exchange possible.

The link between trade by barter and money is EXCHANGE, which brings us to the rule of "give to get" or "get to give"(exchange), you give out money to get what you want or get money by giving out goods or services.

2) WORKING ON THE REAL YOU: If you must become a money magnet, you must work on the real you, that little voice in you that says "you cant do it", you have to tell that little voice "yes i can", Trust me, the solution to failure is withing your mindset, your mentality has a lot to do with your financial status, you just have to take a step today and have the mentality of turning money into more money, dont ever put failure at the forefront, dont ever fear to fail, most succesful men today failed at some point, you just have to kill that voice that says.. what if i fail, no i cant, i failed before..

3) MANAGING YOUR TIME: This is where sacrifice comes in, To become a money magnet, you must have good value for your time, you must sacrifice (do away with) that friend. I once went to see an MD of a private firm, on getting thier, i saw the MD sitting and gisting with someone, he saw me and told them to tell me he is busy, after a long wait i left angily and concluded he has pride, trust me its never pride, he just has a GOOD TIME MANMENT SKILL, he knew he cant gain anything from me at that point. Dont associate with people you cant gain ideas from, time is too quality to waste as you cant get it back once it goes, you just have to do away with that friend that dont have same purpose as you, you have to associate with people that has like mind, you cant affod to discuss football when you are a buisness man, you dont argue who the richest musician is while you sell phone at the bus-stop, you just have to discuss and admire the steps of people who are ahead of you on same purpose, even at your leisure, try hard not to find yourself dicussing irrelevant topics with the wrong people

4) LEAVE YOUR COMFORT ZONE: Dont be too comfortable with where you are, leave that comfort of 3square meal bills on parents,we have to learn to take responsibility, parents have to start teaching thier kids to start paying some of thier bills at 18+, learn a skill, stop holding your parents responsible for your bills, even as a student you can earn money, all your bills cant be on your parents.
If you still earn #30,000 monthly and feeling comfortable, am sorry becoming a money magnet is far from you, you cant settle with that, you are working in that organisation to improve thier product and not yourself, you should have a set target while working in that firm, raise money and take the next step, dont be too comfortable where you are because bills increase everyday

5) TAKE THAT BOLD STEP: At this point the sacrifice is getting tougher as you must give in time to take that bold step, this stage may seem tough but trust me the later result is awesome with time, you must have a target, set a goal no matter how big, every effort you make counts.. Getting a nail inside a wood may take 80 strikes from the hammer, but the good news is that the number 1 strike contributed to achieving your aim. You just have to take the step now because thier is no right time, the time is now..! the best way to start is just to start, take the step even if you have to step on toes, its time you just have to stop talking and act, at this point your actions are more needed than words. TAKE THE STEP!

6) LIVING YOUR DREAM: Your target has to be your dream, this is the stage most poeple fail, they want to be like dangote without a set target, you can never become a money magnet without setting a target, what you dont see(dream) you cant achieve, wealth is a process. Manage your spendin and learn to be a good mathematician, money is not for play, once you start playing with 10naira now, trust me you will play with 2000naira in 7months time. Set a target and make it a particular figure, dont be scared of big figures, you know what you can do, when you are done with a particular figure, set a time you know you can meet up to your target e.g 3,000,000 naira in 2years for Importation(investment).. Now you can break your target to 1 year, to months, to weeks, to days and you arrive at 4110 naira per day, you can start working on that figure per day, you cant have such target and still joke with time and money.

* Note: set your target around your income, you cant be selling Tomatoes and set a target of 7million in 1 year which you know you cant meet up to.

7) BALANCING THE EQUATION: At this point you are confident and seeing an equlibrium to your income, you should think growth because expences increase by the day, you have to balance your equation, expences everywhere, the more you earn the more your expences. You dont have to let your expences affect you savings or source of income, you have to curb irrelivant expences, you have to come to reality that you expenses grow everyday so you have to think of expanding your source of income, money is never enough, you have to think growth.

*Note: i am personally following this thread so its opened to question, contribution, remark and observation.

BY: Ojinnaka Chike Vincent

#pst James Rosh myEYEopener
#nig@57
#happyINDEPENDENCE
#pavinceCONCEPT
#noventMYmentor
#tnx4reading

Cc; lalasticlala
Coming soon: BUILDING YOUR FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Loan Without Collateral / Wealthbankers is Helping Businesses And Individuals Succeed / Make Money On Social Media - How To Make $5 Daily For Social Media Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.