Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message To Nigerians And President Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message To Nigerians And President Buhari (484 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message To Nigerians And President Buhari by razzby(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
After getting out of jail, controversial blogger, journalist and pharmacist, kemi olunloyo after wishing Nigerians a happy independence as Nigeria clocks 57 further calls on Nigerians to get their permanent voters card (pvc). “Get your pvc’s, it is your weapon of mass destruction against bad government. We are responsible for our own country not the politicians that we blame all the time, stop recycling them.” says kemi olunloyo.

“I am trying to be governor of oyo state in 2019 and i need to finance my campaign. I need your help to help me raise funds in a fundraiser at 4pm on Facebook live this afternoon, Nigerian time at hnnafrica and you can ask me about my mandate”, she says

kemi olunloyo calls on president Muhammad buhari, “journalism is not a crime, and journalists are not terrorist. To the Nigerian government, to president buhari, the inspector general of police, the rivers judiciary, the house in the senate, please release my passport. I am an international journalist and its tied to my job. i have lost 6.5 million dollars since my arrest in March. I want to go back to work. Please release my passport” kemi olunloyo concluded.

Watch Video in the link below!!!

Source: http://www.signalsng.com/kemi-olunloyo-sends-message-nigerians-president-buhari/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message To Nigerians And President Buhari by akinade28(f): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
Aunty kemi, if u have 6.5 million dollars! Between March and now which is 5 month, DAT means u earn as much as dat every 5 month. Y then were u soliciting for financial assistance when u were in d prison.
Just wondering oo
But come think of it, she's very outspoken and frank .she might make a good Governor, we've seen worse politicians in Nigeria.
That's if her mouth does not land her in trouble again.
Before u starting quoting me I said "might" ooo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message To Nigerians And President Buhari by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bia Oyo people, come and carry your sister. She wanna be your governor. So let the fund raising begin at home.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message To Nigerians And President Buhari by razzby(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message To Nigerians And President Buhari by mofeoluwadassah: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
governor ko....government ni undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message To Nigerians And President Buhari by ifyan(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Some people self.

To Oyo people you are O.Y.O
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message To Nigerians And President Buhari by yabatown: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
KEEP DELUDING YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE A JOURNALIST, KEMI OLUNLOYO. YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST AND EXCONVICT TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE. YOU HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD AND SO CANNOT DARE CONTSET FOR GOVERNORSHIP OF ANY STATE, SO STOP SOLICITING FOR FUNDS ON LINE IN THIS RESPECT.
LET ME REMIND YOU THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY SERVED A JAIL TERM IN JAMAICA
YOU WERE DEPORTED FROM CANADA
LET ME ALSO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY CONCERNING YOUR JAIL TERM IN NIGERIA. PERHAPS THIS PICTURE OF YOU IN PRISON UNIFORM INSIDE THE PRISON WILL DO THE TRICK!

(1) (Reply)

Video : Phyno Ft Olamide – Augment / Video/photos Of A Dog Dancing To "One Corner" Goes Viral / Video: Eminem's Attacks Donald Trump-bashing Freestyle 'the Storm'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.